Yesterdays Shenanigans.

Eckauskas

Guest Fabuloso
Got to hand it to PB. His laughably transparent attempts to change the topic of this thread actually seem to be working.

Agree - however most people now look upon him as a bad father. Not me though.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got to hand it to PB. His laughably transparent attempts to change the topic of this thread actually seem to be working.

Indeed, we have some masters of that art on here. :rolleyes:

Spot on

The usual suspects, the usual wind ups

Its very, very sad

No point adding to this debate from here on as there will be no "meeting of minds"

It's only two or three sad individuals - the tag-team duo and the other Rangers apologist.

The entire thread was started to deflect attention from the real issue at Killie yesterday - the sectarian songs sung by the UJ brigade.

Optimus Prime
It amazes me how many people are defending these little tramps, for years mythed hearts fans have expressed concern about these thugs singing bigoted songs and generally bringing shame to our fine club. The comeback was always stop hiding behind your computer screen and do something about it at the time, finally they make a stand and everyone is outraged. Now I agree throwing hot coffee at laddies is not on but hopefully they will get the message and start supporting the club in a proper manner......very much doubt it.

Great post. I wasn't there yesterday but i've seen this group in action before and quite frankly they are an embarrassment. It's actually quite shocking to listen to the bile that comes out of ones so young.

Throwing hot drinks is unacceptable but hopefully this will be an end to it and these "boys" will learn from it and go on to represent our proud club in a correct and proper manner.

It is, some people are just ignorant I'm afrain.

I hope the weather's a bit better down there, than it was when I visited last year by the way? :)

yep :laugh:

Yeah been hitting 30+ for the last 7-10 days looks like is going to continue for a wee while as well,shame you missed out when you were over.

PresidentRomanov
You don't do irony, do you?

How about responding to my question...

Hypothetically, what would you do if your son, who is presumably a Jambo like yourself, was one of the UJ wavers at Rugby Park yesterday, and had deliberately set out to wind up, embarrass and antagonise fellow Hearts fans?

What if a Hearts fan older than him had then got into a heated exchange with your son and blows were traded? What would your reaction be? Just curious...

I you're asking me what I'd do if an grown man assaulted my son, I'd report him to the police, and get him jailed.

Now you answer my question, do you have children of your own?

Looks the the Jonathan King loyal were out in force yesterday. :sad:

His colours they are fine.

Bit in bold: :laugh:

ToadKiller Dog
Looks the the Jonathan King loyal were out in force yesterday. :sad:

Dark days for HMFC.

I am sure i heard one of the said adults singing "do you wanna be in my gang ,my gang ohh yeah !" as he left the stadium just before half time.But maybe it was just the wind.

PresidentRomanov
yep :laugh:

Yeah been hitting 30+ for the last 7-10 days looks like is going to continue for a wee while as well,shame you missed out when you were over.

I must be the unluckiest visitor to Australia ever, I seen more rain in five weeks over there, than I've seen in an entire year here :mad:

The sad thing is, these young, impressionable children are clearly not too bright. Their burgeoning careers at McDonalds have stalled as they have as yet, amassed no stars to display proudly on their McDonalds waistcoats. These older men have noticed this and have invited them to join their gang.

I must be the unluckiest visitor to Australia ever, I seen more rain in five weeks over there, than I've seen in an entire year here :mad:

Did you go during the rainy season?

They have one every year about the same time. :laugh:

King of the North
I you're asking me what I'd do if an grown man assaulted my son, I'd report him to the police, and get him jailed.

Now you answer my question, do you have children of your own?

Funny, earlier in the thread you seemed to suggest you would seek a different sort of retribution.

I assume you would also give your son a thorough dressing down in what is and is not appropriate behaviour. In fact, he might have learned a valuable lesson - it might be appropriate for you to say to him 'you know what - you asked for it'.

By jumping straight to his defence you would be merely confirming to him that his behaviour was acceptable.

I wasn't aware that you had asked me a question earlier, but no I don't.

This seems to have gone off topic, though.

Although I do still think of you as a semi literate backwards moron and always will, I apologise for bringing your parenting skills into question. That was unnecessary.

PresidentRomanov
The sad thing is, these young, impressionable children are clearly not too bright. Their burgeoning careers at McDonalds have stalled as they have as yet, amassed no stars to display proudly on their McDonalds waistcoats. These older men have noticed this and have invited them to join their gang.

Sorry, I was under the impression that we were condoning assaulting children in general, you should've said it was only kids that aren't too bright we were talking about, they deserve all they get :mw_rolleyes:

Sorry, I was under the impression that we were condoning assaulting children in general, you should've said it was only kids that aren't too bright we were talking about, they deserve all they get :mw_rolleyes:
they were not children

I think the dangers to children in this case are represented by the older gentlemen who seem to be grooming them for their own sinister purposes.

PresidentRomanov
Funny, earlier in the thread you seemed to suggest you would seek a different sort of retribution.

I assume you would also give your son a thorough dressing down in what is and is not appropriate behaviour. In fact, he might have learned a valuable lesson - it might be appropriate for you to say to him 'you know what - you asked for it'.

By jumping straight to his defence you would be merely confirming to him that his behaviour was acceptable.

I wasn't aware that you had asked me a question earlier, but no I don't.

This seems to have gone off topic, though.

Although I do still think of you as a semi literate backwards moron and always will, I apologise for bringing your parenting skills into question. That was unnecessary.

No apology necesarry, I couldn't care less what some person from London who uses the internet thinks of me.

If you do eventually have kids of your own, you'll understand what I'm on about though, until then, just carry on with your ignorant veiw on things :)

PresidentRomanov
I think the dangers to children in this case are represented by the older gentlemen who seem to be grooming them for their own sinister purposes.

I agree, yet the Hearts vigilanties are threatening the children and not them?

Any reason for that do you think?

No one in their right mind agrees with violence against children, ok?

I never normally bother with these 'flag debate threads', but will those who codone and encourage sectarian signing at yesterday's game be happy when the SFA lands Hearts with a heavy fine or points deduction if it persists? Let's face it, they are more likely to take action against HMFC than they are the Old Firm.

I couldn't give a flying feck if some of these guys have attended every Hearts game home and away since 1874, if their behaviour besmirches the good name of our club and leads to action being taken against the club then they should be banned from attending all Hearts games as soon as humanly possible.

maroonlegions
When this was going on, y ate:eek: shouted over a couple of police officers, who oved:eek: the three guys along. Tbf, it looked like soething :eek:was going to kick off and squaring up to those 3 guys in a threatening matter would only have made matters worse.

That makes me sound like a bit of a coward though.

I thought this term was now outlawwed:eek: on Kickback?

While i agree that it would have made matters worse, these brain dead morons have no place in the Hearts support,the sooner they are routed out the better. I take it spell check has a hangover too. ;)

I agree, yet the Hearts vigilanties are threatening the children and not them?

Any reason for that do you think?

By all accounts, the older guys were remaining on the periphery and allowing the young, impressionable squirrel brains to do their bidding. The brave souls who chose to say no to bigotry probably didn't notice the organ grinders due to the noise made by the monkeys.

That's what I heard any way.

King of the North
No apology necesarry, I couldn't care less what some person from London who uses the internet thinks of me.

If you do eventually have kids of your own, you'll understand what I'm on about though, until then, just carry on with your ignorant veiw on things :)

Do us a favour then. If you couldn't care what I think of you, put me on your ignore list - that might stop you commenting on every post I make. And again you seem to need to refer to where I live. Strange...

Anyway, I'm off now for some jellied eels and a knees-up down the pub. Toodle pip.

No one in their right mind agrees with violence against children, ok?

I never normally bother with these 'flag debate threads', but will those who codone and encourage sectarian signing at yesterday's game be happy when the SFA lands Hearts with a heavy fine or points deduction if it persists? Let's face it, they are more likely to take action against HMFC than they are the Old Firm.

I couldn't give a flying feck if some of these guys have attended every Hearts game home and away since 1874, if their behaviour besmirches the good name of our club and leads to action being taken against the club then they should be banned from attending all Hearts games as soon as humanly possible.

Course they would. It'd make life a bit easier for 2nd placed Rangers FC, wouldn't it? Similarly, they don't appear to have noticed that when all the nonsense instigated by these loons died down, the atmosphere was apparently a whole lot better, and the team responded by scoring twice. I wonder what those who would defend some of the chants going on thought about our goalkeeper, who by others' accounts on here, was embarrassed to be associated with these idiots?

PresidentRomanov
By all accounts, the older guys were remaining on the periphery and allowing the young, impressionable squirrel brains to do their bidding. The brave souls who chose to say no to bigotry probably didn't notice the organ grinders due to the noise made by the monkeys.

That's what I heard any way.

Almost everyone who's posted on this thread who was there, noticed them?

The cynic in me can't help wondering, if these brave souls aren't as brave as they might think.

The cynic in me can't help wondering, if these brave souls aren't as brave as they might think.

So what do you suggest they should have done, Mr "No to violence"?

maroonlegions
Do us a favour then. If you couldn't care what I think of you, put me on your ignore list - that might stop you commenting on every post I make. And again you seem to need to refer to where I live. Strange...

Anyway, I'm off now for some jellied eels and a knees-up down the pub. Toodle pip.

:108years::108years:

"that might stop you commenting on every post I make".

That sounds like to me a form of trolling.

Those fine fellows who stand up for what is right and try to keep the ned bigot element away from Hearts games are brave as lions. :108years:

Cardiac Rucksack

The hot drink was thrown by the wee guy who used to cause a rammy in the gorgie stand after every game with the corporate guys when they were sat there.

As for the singing the boys got the reaction they wanted, they are best ignored in future, the older ones amongst it were just pretty sad.

The boy behind me had mentioned that they had been turned away from a few pubs pre game, the hunting lodge being one. Maybe the reason they were in so early.

All in all soemthing we could do without at away games

PresidentRomanov

Are you right in the head?

You're first post on this thread, was #104, which was quoting mine, asking me a question :laugh:

The more hot beverages and heavy items people can throw at the **** and bigots who infest the club the better.

Ignored it. Just as I would have done.

Why don't these people watch the game and cheer on the team rather than constantly monitor what others are doing and saying? I honestly think the majority of them aren't happy unless they've got something to bleat about.

Ignored it. Just as I would have done.

Why don't these people watch the game and cheer on the team rather than constantly monitor what others are doing and saying? I honestly think the majority of them aren't happy unless they've got something to bleat about.

You can ignore a few idiots. It's a lot harder to ignore the amount that were apparently at it yesterday - especially if you're unlucky enough to be sat near them. Before all-seater stadia, you could move away from plankton like this - not any more, unfortunately.

PresidentRomanov

I'd suggest starting some kind of pressure group, with a reall pansy'ish sounding name :)

The hot drink was thrown by the wee guy who used to cause a rammy in the gorgie stand after every game with the corporate guys when they were sat there.

If you know who he is, I assume you'll inform the club. We can do without "supporters" who put their fellow fans in danger by throwing scalding hot liquids around. :mad:

I'd suggest starting some kind of pressure group, with a reall pansy'ish sounding name :)

Helpful, as ever... :rolleyes:

PresidentRomanov
You can ignore a few idiots. It's a lot harder to ignore the amount that were apparently at it yesterday - especially if you're unlucky enough to be sat near them. Before all-seater stadia, you could move away from plankton like this - not any more, unfortunately.

If you actually ever went to any hearts games, you'd know that aprox 1000 Hearts supporters, had 4000 seats to choose from yesterday.

Moving away from them wouldn't have been a problem.

It's a lot harder to ignore the amount that were apparently at it yesterday

:mw_rolleyes:

No it's not. Concentrate on what's happening on the green rectangular area that's in front of you. Job done.

I think a pressure group with the joint aim or eradicating the grooming of children and throwing of hot beverages would unite the support, JKB and the whole of Scottish football.

I propose Shaun Lawson for President!!

PresidentRomanov

Not like a wee guy to cause bother from a safe distance :mw_rolleyes:

If you know who he is, I assume you'll inform the club. We can do without "supporters" who put their fellow fans in danger by throwing scalding hot liquids around. :mad:

Which action is more likely to harm HMFC, one idiot throwing a cup of coffee or several idiots singing sectarian songs that could lead to a fine or points deduction?

I think a pressure group with the joint aim or eradicating the grooming of children and throwing of hot beverages would unite the support, JKB and the whole of Scottish football.

I propose Shaun Lawson for President!!

I hereby abdicate, so to avoid further embarrassment. :)

:mw_rolleyes:

No it's not. Concentrate on what's happening on the green rectangular area that's in front of you. Job done.

Which must be why you're forever bleating on about the demise of certain chants that were once again heard yesterday. Said chants have nothing to do with the green rectangular area in front - yet you miss them. Why?

Cardiac Rucksack

The police knew who threw it, its not my place to get him lifted.

I tend to ignore teenage wannabe hooligans to be honest. Plenty of faces not seen at many away games, think it must have been a wee day out for some of them Hearts supporters or not.

Just editing to add there only seemed to be 30 at most not quite the number that has been mentioned on here.

Which action is more likely to harm HMFC, one idiot throwing a cup of coffee or several idiots singing sectarian songs that could lead to a fine or points deduction?

The former. Sticks and stones and all that. The scalding hot liquid could have scarred someone - maybe even a child - for life. :mad: And how much damage would that do to the club's reputation?

Incidentally, a fine or points deduction will never happen, so get real.

The former. Sticks and stones and all that. The scalding hot liquid could have scarred someone - maybe even a child - for life. :mad: And how much damage would that do to the club's reputation?

On balance, I agree with this. Whoever threw the liquid was ****ing stupid - but those behind the chants need to be rooted out and banned for the club and everyone's sake.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/6564745.stm

UEFA have already fined Rangers once for sectarian singing. An injury from one idiot throwing a cup of coffee damages that individual's reputation, sectarian singing damages the proud reputation of our football club.

What benefit do you think the singing of these songs brings to HMFC? Does it support the team? Does singing anti-catholic and anti Irish songs inspire the likes of Bruno Aguiar and Christian Nade? Or does it create a poisonus and divisive atmosphere amongst our own supporters?

It's only two or three sad individuals - the tag-team duo and the other Rangers apologist.

The entire thread was started to deflect attention from the real issue at Killie yesterday - the sectarian songs sung by the UJ brigade.

If this the issue as you state, why did the police not deal with them.

I think there is also another isue which picky bum is tring to highlight.

Although I dont agree wih signing songs of that manor at a hearts game.

I also dont condone people taking the law into there own hands. Self appointed hearts police if you will.

Also can anybody tell me is the sash deemed as sectarian ?

PresidentRomanov
On balance, I agree with this. Whoever threw the liquid was ****ing stupid - but those behind the chants need to be rooted out and banned for the club and everyone's sake.

I wouldn't be too concerned Shaun, by the next time you attend a Hearts match, they'll have grown out of it anyway :)

I would've clipped my son round the ear too, but it was a bit more than a clip round the ear these children were going to get yesterday.

Do you not understand what I'm saying to you, I'm not saying these lads are needing told, but there were grown men foaming at the mouth threatening to batter children yesterday?

Do you not agree that grown men should be able to deal with young kids in a better way than that?

What I saw was them being shouted down. I didnt see or hear anyone being threatened and there was no-one squaring up to them agressively or threateningly.

I do think they were removed by the stewards/police after a number of complaints, partly for their behaviour and partly to prevent the situation being inflamed to the extent that there was fisticuffs.

If they felt intimidated enough by the big bully boys (most of whom were mature, decent Hearts supprting guys who have probably been going to away games for years and simply had had enough of this crap) to either stay away from Hearts away games or moderate their behaviour when they do go then thats mission accomplished as far as I am concerned.

Archived