Yesterdays Shenanigans.

Eckauskas

Father Tiresias
Is Britain not suppose to be a country were we are proud of the fact that freedom of speech is a right and there is nothing wrong with flying the flag of your nation, if you go to America they fly their national flag in their homes and garden's with pride and as much as some of you so called Scot's hate it you are British unless you want to change it.

And as most of the lad's with the flag's yesterday were aged between 11 & 15yrs and yes they maybe did wind people up but I guess as teenager's none of you did anything to annoy or provoke adult's?

The most stupid post I've ever read on Kickback.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PresidentRomanov
Agree entirely Therapist.

That said, these children shouldn't be travelling to away games on their own.

What a strange thing to say, are you telling me that 15 year olds shouldn't be allowed to go to football matches on their own?

The White Cockade

About time the real supporters took a stand against these morons

Should have happened a long time ago but the only way to stop it is the perpetrators being targetted by the decent supporters (legally obviously)

whenever it starts and stopping it in its tracks

Interesting that the usual suspects are on as normal defending the bigoted half wits but hiding behind the "cup of coffee" as an excuse rather than the fact that they agree with the singing of the sectarian trash

at least be honest

You are either happy for this filth to be sung and Hearts name being dragged through the mud or your are not

Its that simple

anybody singing that filth is not supporting Hearts (maybe they are Hobos in disguise trying to get us points docked?)

King of the North
Unfortunately, I had to miss my first game of the season yesterday, but from what I've read on this thread, and the one last night, there seems to plenty support, for physically sorting out these young lads, that's not on.

Funnily enough, I remember being in a hotel bar in Basel before the game there, and there was a load of people behaving in a similar way, yet the vast majority of Hearts supporters then did nothing more than mutter about how out of order it was to each other under their breath.

It was maybe just a coincidence that the people behaving like that then, were mostly 40 odd year old 6 footers :laugh:

And how fecking pathetic is that?

I cannot believe that here in 2009 we are still discussing the rights and wrongs of flying a UJ and singing sectarian songs at Hearts games.

I cannot believe there are still people prepared to defend it.

I cannot comprehend why anyone would want to do it.

Hopefully yesterday marked the turning of the tide against this small rump of mini huns (because that is exactly what they are).

Bringing a UJ to a Hearts game does not wind up opposition supporters - it makes them laugh at us, dismiss us as the 'cousins of william', as well as winding up and embarrassing the massive majority of Hearts fans. It does not make any sort of statement, other than 'we are mini huns'.

I have respect for the likes of PJ1, who makes no secret of his unionist beliefs (even though they are polar opposites from my own), but he recognises that there is a time and place. The merits of the union, the history of the union, or our own religious or political preferences are one thing, different debates, but they have no place inside a football ground, and far less in a Hearts end. We are representing the club, and all yesterdays flag wavers are doing is confirming the myth that HMFC= mini huns.

The only people being wound up are your fellow supporters - why on earth would people want to do that?

The 'kids' doing it is one thing - as you say, maybe they are too young to know better, but that does not mean they don't deserve what they get. That would be a quick learning curve for them.

The '40 yr olds' you refer to are simply bams, neanderthals, backward morons - there is no hope for vermin like that. They just need to be banned from games, home and away.

Put simply - in the context of a Scottish football ground (and that word is key, context) the UJ is a symbol of hunnery. Why would we want to associate ourselves with the 'social pariahs' that are the filthy huns?

If you feel strongly about the union, then fly a UJ in your garden. If you are a staunch protestant, go to church (as I am sure all the defenders of the faith on here do, regularly). Just keep it away from hearts games, for the good of the reputation of the club.

I'm down in Lytham working at the moment, so missed yesterdays game.

I think it is becomming abundantly clear that our vocal minority of "traditional" fans has been growing in recent years and it is getting to the point where we, as a club, need to get our house in order. We're quick enough to condemn Rangers and Celtic...

Age is not an excuse - see Jon Venbales, Robert Thomson, Sean Mercer. I'm absolutely not comparing their hideous crimes with a group of neds singing sectarian songs at a football match, but if the law is happy that those three knew what they were doing and were accountable, then so are our neds.

That being the case, if said neds are going to dabble in sectarian songbooks that many other supporters disagree with/disapprove of then they need to be willing to accept they will evoke all manner of responses - be it the long arm of the law or a thump from another supporter.

What I will say is I have no problem with Union Jacks being waved by supporters. It is no different froma Greek flag, a Hungarian flag, a St Andrews Cross, whatever. The flag isn't the debate.

I also think the mods have a responsibility here - this debate has to be allowed to run - by all means censor posts and ban posters who go OTT, but I think the time is right for this to be debated.

You can ram that Union flag.Anytime i see one.Whoever is carrying it whatever the age get plenty verbals.No place at a Hearts game.If you want to carry that filth **** off to Ibrox.Weirdos

Edit.But no need to throw anything.

Oddly enough I had a post removed by the mods last night for suggesting the same destination for the union flag :mad:

PresidentRomanov

I cannot believe that here in 2009 we are still discussing the rights and wrongs of flying a UJ and singing sectarian songs at Hearts games.

I cannot believe there are still people prepared to defend it.

I cannot comprehend why anyone would want to do it.

Hopefully yesterday marked the turning of the tide against this small rump of mini huns (because that is exactly what they are).

Bringing a UJ to a Hearts game does not wind up opposition supporters - it makes them laugh at us, dismiss us as the 'cousins of william', as well as winding up and embarrassing the massive majority of Hearts fans. It does not make any sort of statement, other than 'we are mini huns'.

I have respect for the likes of PJ1, who makes no secret of his unionist beliefs (even though they are polar opposites from my own), but he recognises that there is a time and place. The merits of the union, the history of the union, or your own religious or political preferences are one thing, different debates, but they have no place inside a football ground, and far less in a Hearts end. You are representing the club, and all you are doing is confirming the myth that HMFC= mini huns.

The only people being wound up are your fellow supporters - why on earth would people want to do that?

The 'kids' doing it is one thing - as you say, maybe they are too young to know better, but that does not mean they don't deserve what they get. That would be a quick learning curve for them.

The '40 yr olds' you refer to are simply bams, neanderthals, backward morons - there is no hope for vermin like that. They just need to be banned from games, home and away.

Put simply - in the context of a Scottish football ground (and that word is key, context) the UJ is a symbol of hunnery. Why would we want to associate ourselves with the 'social pariahs' that are the filthy huns?

If you feel strongly about the union, then fly a UJ in your garden. If you are a staunch protestant, go to church (as I am sure all the defenders of the faith on here do, regularly). Just keep it away from hearts games, for the good of the reputation of the club.

I'm on this thread as a concerned father of a 15 year old boy, I'm not rising to the veiw from London today.

Probably a bit far chucking hot drinks at them. I guess someone just had enough of it.

A bit far??? it was an act of lunacy!

It was the only crime that I know of commited at Rugby park yesterday. :badmood:

I'm on this thread as a concerned father of a 15 year old boy, I'm not rising to the veiw from London today.

:laugh: No you're not. You're on this thread to offer support for yesterday's neds, wind people up and attempt to derail/redirect the debate. You are a one.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
A bit far??? it was an act of lunacy!

It was the only crime that I know of commited at Rugby park yesterday. :badmood:

As I say bud, wasn't at the game so can't really comment.

Sounds like a bit of an arsehole though chucking something in the knowledge he wont be pulled up.

Oddly enough I had a post removed by the mods last night for suggesting the same destination for the union flag :mad:

Let them remove it.Couldnt care less.About time Hearts done something about these idiots who carry them and sing Rangers songs

King of the North

It saddens me that someone with your worldview has a fifteen yr old boy.

Rather than comment on where I live, try and read the post. I'm on this thread as a concerned Hearts fan. Not trying to get a rise out of you, just to get you to consider that what happened yesterday hopefully marks the beginning of the end of bigotry at Tynecastle.

Captain Lithuania
Did anyone actually notice that these were 15 year old laddies, singing songs for a laugh because they don't know any better? The grown men who were going mental were laughable, threatening and swearing at a bunch of kids at a football match. Completely pathetic, the whole situation was unbearably lame.

So they're 15 and it's acceptable because they don't know any better?

Get a grip.

Guest Fabuloso

Of course on the day he turns 16, and this happens again, you won't have an argument will you? I'd have no hesitation of smacking a 15 year old if he was robbing my house for example.

Let's face it if this group of s/bags disappeared with no trace the world would be a better place.

PresidentRomanov

Rather than comment on where I live, try and read the post. I'm on this thread as a concerned Hearts fan. Not trying to get a rise out of you, just to get you to consider that what happened yesterday hopefully marks the beginning of the end of bigotry at Tynecastle.

As I said, I'm posting as a concerned father on this thread, and am not interested in your wind ups today.

Captain Lithuania
As I say bud, wasn't at the game so can't really comment.

Sounds like a bit of an arsehole though chucking something in the knowledge he wont be pulled up.

I'll sum it up for you.

Wee yobs singing racist/sectarian songs. Taunting us with Unions, shaming the club. Chucked about 2 or 3 out at about.. 30 minutes? By half time the rest of the Ibrox escapees were ejected.

:laugh:

Zero tolerance to violence against children, caveman.

PresidentRomanov
Of course on the day he turns 16, and this happens again, you won't have an argument will you? I'd have no hesitation of smacking a 15 year old if he was robbing my house for example.

And that's the same right enough :mw_rolleyes:

PresidentRomanov

Zero tolerance to violence against children, caveman.

No point in trying to talk to people like that.

I'd wager he doesn't have children of his own, coming out with a comment like that :mad:

I was sickened to see so called hearts fans cheer as fellow Jambos where ejected from the stadium for waving their nations flag.

I know who the real bigots are!

Lowest point in my 18 years following Hearts.

TOGETHER

Nikoliunas ...stick to marching in July and DON'T come back to Hearts......You and your ilk are not wanted at Tynecastle so GTF :mad:

Bit of a low blow. :mad:

PB has been a model father. His laddie is honest, sticks in at school, and has never been in any bother.

King of the North

Zero tolerance to violence against 16, 17 year old wannabe hooligans, why?.

fixed it for you.

Seriously, we are not talking about twelve year old innocents.

If a group of 15, 16, 17 yr olds set their stall out to wind up other fans, should we be overly concerned if they get what they came for?

Not condoning the chucking of hot drinks from a higher tier, but from what I gather some people are using this line to cloud the real issue here - a group of ordinary supporters finally decided enough is enough.

It saddens me that you have to resort that sort of cheap jibe just because someone has a different viewpoint from yourself.

I dont agree with everthing PB has to say, infact we are probably poles apart when it comes to religion and politics, but i do know that he is a genuine hearts man.

How you feel that through a bo**dy internet board you feel qualified to comment on his parenting skills or how he raises his children is beyond me.

You asked him to comment on your post, you may have been better taken some of your own advice and staying on topic instead of having a personal dig.

Guest Fabuloso
And that's the same right enough :mw_rolleyes:

OK - so your logic no longer applies. Thankyou - off you go now - back to the dark ages.

PresidentRomanov
Bit of a low blow. :mad:

PB has been a model father. His laddie is honest, sticks in at school, and has never been in any bother.

I think you'll find that KOTN know's me better than you do, having read some posts I've written on the internet :tongue:

I think you'll find that KOTN know's me better than you do, having read some posts I've written on the internet :tongue:

Yeah, I forgot about that. :laugh:

I think the most worrying thing about the whole incident is the group of fruity older men who seem to like to groom impressionable children into following them and singing their bigot trash like silly little lapdogs.

These kids are obvioulsy not the brightest so grooming them with promises of crisps and shandy and god only knows what else is a new low.

:sad:

So let me get this straight.

a bunch of older guys with an interest in fashion are now trying to introduce some young boys to their strange ways.

and they're surprised decent Hearts fans took offence to this?

jkingPA1011_468x668.jpg

Just so I'm clear.

I'm a glass half full type person, so I just hope everyone is chums again by the time we go to Hamilton. :)

PresidentRomanov
OK - so your logic no longer applies. Thankyou - off you go now - back to the dark ages.

Someone who's condoning physical violence against children, telling me to get back to the dark ages - you couldn't make it up :laugh:

I think the most worrying thing about the whole incident is the group of fruity older men who seem to like to groom impressionable children into following them and singing their bigot trash like silly little lapdogs.

These kids are obvioulsy not the brightest so grooming them with promises of crisps and shandy and god only knows what else is a new low.

Funny post but true.Scary.

Captain Lithuania

a bunch of older guys with an interest in fashion are now trying to introduce some young boys to their strange ways.

jkingPA1011_468x668.jpg

Just so I'm clear.

I'm being serious.

One of them is the spit of that picture!!

:eek:

Sad that the older sectarian element in the Hearts support is now trying to hide behind the younger generation while feigning concern for "children".

:laugh: Two minutes faster. Barsteward.

PresidentRomanov
It saddens me that you have to resort that sort of cheap jibe just because someone has a different viewpoint from yourself.

I dont agree with everthing PB has to say, infact we are probably poles apart when it comes to religion and politics, but i do know that he is a genuine hearts man.

How you feel that through a bo**dy internet board you feel qualified to comment on his parenting skills or how he raises his children is beyond me.

You asked him to comment on your post, you may have been better taken some of your own advice and staying on topic instead of having a personal dig.

Cheers teepee, funny how people that have actually met me, have different veiw on me than people who haven't :mw_rolleyes:

Still, I'm sure the weiw from London is the correct one :)

King of the North

Not at all, sadly we have never met...

Hypothetically, what would you do if your son, who is presumably a Jambo like yourself, was one of the UJ wavers at Rugby Park yesterday, and had deliberately set out to wind up, embarrass and antagonise fellow Hearts fans?

What if a Hearts fan older than him had then got into a heated exchange with your son and blows were traded? What would your reaction be? Just curious...

jkingPA1011_468x668.jpg

Just so I'm clear.

Worrying times indeed Dave.

Something just not right there I think.

King of the North
Cheers teepee, funny how people that have actually met me, have different veiw on me than people who haven't :mw_rolleyes:

You seem obsessed with where I live? Thats the second cheap personal dig. Shame on you...

You know, you have to hand it to the trolls and wind-up merchants on this thread. Only they could somehow turn the apparent grooming of a bunch of kids and a minority who, once again, disgraced the club and clearly intended on annoying as many of their fellow fans as possible into a "no to violence against children!" clarion cry. It'd be funny if it wasn't so depressing.

PresidentRomanov
I'm being serious.

One of them is the spit of that picture!!

:eek:

Just as well the police have different ways of dealing with these things than the Hearts vigilanties, they'd have put the kids he was grooming in jail :eek:

Guest Fabuloso
Someone who's condoning physical violence against children, telling me to get back to the dark ages - you couldn't make it up :laugh:

You're obviously an upstanding member of the community with sound morals therefore I apologise if I've offended in any way. Good luck with the parenting.

aint it always the way ;)

PresidentRomanov
You seem obsessed with where I live? Thats the second cheap personal dig. Shame on you...

So you tell me I'm not a fit father, yet I'm having a personal dig at you for saying you live in London?

You are one twisted individual :mad:

You're missing the point Alan. What people are saying is that threatening children with violence and throwing scalding hot drinks around - that could hit anyone - is unacceptable.

lets get one thing straight they were not children they were youg adults and they never felt threatend they were laughing and joking when they were thrown out

You know, you have to hand it to the trolls and wind-up merchants on this thread. Only they could somehow turn the apparent grooming of a bunch of kids and a minority who, once again, disgraced the club and clearly intended on annoying as many of their fellow fans as possible into a "no to violence against children!" clarion cry. It'd be funny if it wasn't so depressing.

Instead of making things up you should start at the begining of the thread, it is about violence against kids at Rugby Park.

King of the North
So you tell me I'm not a fit father, yet I'm having a personal dig at you for saying you live in London?

You are one twisted individual :mad:

You don't do irony, do you?

How about responding to my question...

Hypothetically, what would you do if your son, who is presumably a Jambo like yourself, was one of the UJ wavers at Rugby Park yesterday, and had deliberately set out to wind up, embarrass and antagonise fellow Hearts fans?

What if a Hearts fan older than him had then got into a heated exchange with your son and blows were traded? What would your reaction be? Just curious...

The White Cockade

Spot on

The usual suspects, the usual wind ups

Its very, very sad

No point adding to this debate from here on as there will be no "meeting of minds"

PresidentRomanov
aint it always the way ;)

It is, some people are just ignorant I'm afraid.

I hope the weather's a bit better down there, than it was when I visited last year by the way? :)

Instead of making things up you should start at the begining of the thread, it is about violence against kids at Rugby Park.

It's about other things too - as you well know.

Archived