Yesterdays Shenanigans.

Eckauskas

To the guy in the upper tier who decided to throw a scalding hot cup of coffee at the boys in the lower tier who had the Union Flags, you are a complete MOD EDIT.

The thing narrowly missed me and one of my friends, who had no part in anything that was going on during the game, but a couple of splashes of it hit me on the back o the neck, telling me that it was scalding hot.

Fair enough, you don't agree with what theyre singing, but wheres the need in throwing hot drinks at people?

"Aye, I disagree with their political stance, I'll give them 2nd degree burns. Thatll teach them!"

I hope you hang your head in ****ing shame this morning. Youre worse than anyone flying a flag.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the guy in the upper tier who decided to throw a scalding hot cup of coffee at the boys in the lower tier

The act of a coward. :o

The act of a coward. :o

I wholeheartedly agree mate.

Also, the 3 guys who were in their 20's threatening a wee laddie of only 16, who was on his own.

You're hard as well like.

I agree it is completely unacceptable thing to do but maybe you should have a word with them at the time ?

No offence mate, but the guy who threw it didn't make himself known, so talking to them at the time would have been impossible as there were a good 50/60 who oould have done it.

No offence mate, but the guy who threw it didn't make himself known, so talking to them at the time would have been impossible as there were a good 50/60 who oould have done it.

Sorry mate I meant the 3 guys picking on the young lad.

What happened to the thread about the Huns' fans that was on here last night? Did it get pulled?

What happened to the thread about the Huns' fans that was on here last night? Did it get pulled?

I'm guessing it went OTT in the wee hours.

However, it also rather gives the (misleading I presume) impression that the forum has swept this thread under the carpet.

There are infarctions, bans and "mod edits" available if such threads degenerate,so no need to pull the whole story IMO. Especially when so many mini-huns were proudly outing themselves.

Drylaw Hearts
I'm guessing it went OTT in the wee hours.

However, it also rather gives the (misleading I presume) impression that the forum has swept this thread under the carpet.

There are infarctions, bans and "mod edits" available if such threads degenerate,so no need to pull the whole story IMO. Especially when so many mini-huns were proudly outing themselves.

Deleting indiividual posts would have been a better idea.

Sorry mate I meant the 3 guys picking on the young lad.

When this was going on, y ate shouted over a couple of police officers, who oved the three guys along. Tbf, it looked like soething was going to kick off and squaring up to those 3 guys in a threatening matter would only have made matters worse.

That makes me sound like a bit of a coward though.

mini-huns

I thought this term was now outlawwed on Kickback?

When this was going on, y ate shouted over a couple of police officers, who oved the three guys along. Tbf, it looked like soething was going to kick off and squaring up to those 3 guys in a threatening matter would only have made matters worse.

I thought this term was now outlawwed on Kickback?

No idea mate, I'm obviously out of touch with whats allowed these days.

Whats the right term to use to describe them ?

Edit: "mentalists" would suffice.

no way mate it would have been a act of madness to have jumped up and appeared to be a adult representing those wee guys yesterday people were close to losing the plot

anyway i made some well thought out articulate posts on the subject yesterday i am ****ed if i am re doing all that seeing as the thread has been deleted im off to have some tea and toast :)

No idea mate, I'm obviously out of touch with whats allowed these days.

Whats the right term to use to describe them ?

Just Huns would do. Nothing "mini" about them, IQ excepted. They had the full Hun repertoire of sectarian songs.

PresidentRomanov

While I agree these 15 year laddies are a bit cringeworthy, grown men physically threatening someone that age is about as cowardly as you can get.

Be interesting to see what would happen if they bring along their dad's with them next time :)

Jam Tarts 1874

I think Hearts have to be more active in dealing with this situation at away games. The club should have people in the crowd making recordings and ensuring that these people are banned and in some cases charged by the Police.

Ernie Eskilsson

I didn't see the coffee throwing or the other incident but neither can be condoned. The behaviour of the union jack group was appalling though in particular singing the sash. There's no place for that at our games and the reaction of the rest of our fans when they joined the Killie fans in singing 'are you Rangers in disguise' said it all. Stick to the Hearts songs please.

Eradicating this little poisonous group from the ranks of the away support is long overdue. I note that the vast bulk of the decent away support we carry FINALLY took action against this sc um yesterday and if someone in the area

(hardly surprising that the OP was there) took a bit of collateral damage then perhaps the message from that would be

"dont fly with the crows.........."

PS I agree that something marginally less warm should have been thrown at them.:D:D

PresidentRomanov
I think Hearts have to be more active in dealing with this situation at away games. The club should have people in the crowd making recordings and ensuring that these people are banned and in some cases charged by the Police.

Are you talking about the children who were annoying everyone, or the "grown men" who were going to assault them?

Jam Tarts 1874
While I agree these 15 year laddies are a bit cringeworthy, grown men physically threatening someone that age is about as cowardly as you can get.

Be interesting to see what would happen if they bring along their dad's with them next time :)

You sound like you would welcome violence.

Jam Tarts 1874
Are you talking about the children who were annoying everyone, or the "grown men" who were going to assault them?

I am referring to sectarianism - which just in case you didn't know, is illegal.

PresidentRomanov
Eradicating this little poisonous group from the ranks of the away support is long overdue. I note that the vast bulk of the decent away support we carry FINALLY took action against this sc um yesterday and if someone in the area

(hardly surprising that the OP was there) took a bit of collateral damage then perhaps the message from that would be

"dont fly with the crows.........."

PS I agree that something marginally less warm should have been thrown at them.:D:D

Do you have children OAG?

I have a 15 year old son, and believe me, If he ever took "collateral damage" from a grown man, the grown man wouldn't be safe at any Hearts game in future.

Sounds like the members of the Easily Offended Hearts Supporters Club and Let's Bully Wee Laddies Hearts Supporters Club were out in force yesterday. :o

Did anyone actually notice that these were 15 year old laddies, singing songs for a laugh because they don't know any better? The grown men who were going mental were laughable, threatening and swearing at a bunch of kids at a football match. Completely pathetic, the whole situation was unbearably lame.

PresidentRomanov
You sound like you would welcome violence.

You couldn't be more wrong, I'm a parent of a 15 year old boy, who is sitting here reading people encouraging grown men to inflict violence on children, do you not understand that?

PresidentRomanov
I am referring to sectarianism - which just in case you didn't know, is illegal.

Is assualting children legal?

I'd imagine most of their dads would have clipped them round the ear and sent them to the naughty step.

If they are old enough to make decisions about running with a "Gang" and all the other manly stuff that came along with that, then they leave themsleves open to being threatenmed and intimidated themselves.

You wont find a great deal of sympathy for this gang on here from people who were there yesterday. Seeing them ejected was the highlight of the first hour.

people encouraging grown men to inflict violence on children, do you not understand that?

Spot on PB. This is what an element of the Hearts support has sunk to and, quite frankly, it's disgusting. :o

Ron Atkinsons Microphone

I've not missed a game for years and I've never heard a Sash Bash like it!

I was the other end of the stand so never seen who it was, however it was obvious to me after the first time everyone got offended they done it even more to wind them up.

suzie_preston
Just Huns would do. Nothing "mini" about them, IQ excepted. They had the full Hun repertoire of sectarian songs.

Get your facts right before you post, they were not huns mini or otherwise.

Why would huns as you so call them go to most of the Hearts away games??????????

Surely they would be made more welcome at Ibrox than by some of the so called law abiding middle aged men who had some vile abuse and threat's coming from their mouth's.

Their behaviour was no better yet at their age they should know better.:rolleyes:

Drylaw Hearts
Sounds like the members of the Easily Offended Hearts Supporters Club and Let's Bully Wee Laddies Hearts Supporters Club were out in force yesterday. :o

You mean you weren't at Killie to see for yourself ?

Get your facts right before you post, they were not huns mini or otherwise.

Why would huns as you so call them go to most of the Hearts away games??????????

Surely they would be made more welcome at Ibrox than by some of the so called law abiding middle aged men who had some vile abuse and threat's coming from their mouth's.

Their behaviour was no better yet at their age they should know better.:rolleyes:

If they weren't, why were they singing songs about:

the Pope

Bobby Sands

Proddy housing schemes

The Sash

Derry's Walls

the UDA

and a whole lot more?

They're Hearts fans?

Could have fooled me. They weren't even watching the match.

PresidentRomanov
I'd imagine most of their dads would have clipped them round the ear and sent them to the naughty step.

If they are old enough to make decisions about running with a "Gang" and all the other manly stuff that came along with that, then they leave themsleves open to being threatenmed and intimidated themselves.

You wont find a great deal of sympathy for this gang on here from people who were there yesterday. Seeing them ejected was the highlight of the first hour.

I would've clipped my son round the ear too, but it was a bit more than a clip round the ear these children were going to get yesterday.

Do you not understand what I'm saying to you, I'm not saying these lads are needing told, but there were grown men foaming at the mouth threatening to batter children yesterday?

Do you not agree that grown men should be able to deal with young kids in a better way than that?

You mean you weren't at Killie to see for yourself ?

No. I didn't fancy the journey or a bevvy after three and a half weeks on the sauce.

I would've clipped my son round the ear too, but it was a bit more than a clip round the ear these children were going to get yesterday.

Do you not understand what I'm saying to you, I'm not saying these lads are needing told, but there were grown men foaming at the mouth threatening to batter children yesterday?

Do you not agree that grown men should be able to deal with young kids in a better way than that?

By reasoning with them ? Not often a successful option with teenagers, even less so when they're of the mentalist variety.

I was sickened to see so called hearts fans cheer as fellow Jambos where ejected from the stadium for waving their nations flag.

I know who the real bigots are!

Lowest point in my 18 years following Hearts.

TOGETHER

It amazes me how many people are defending these little tramps, for years mythed hearts fans have expressed concern about these thugs singing bigoted songs and generally bringing shame to our fine club. The comeback was always stop hiding behind your computer screen and do something about it at the time, finally they make a stand and everyone is outraged. Now I agree throwing hot coffee at laddies is not on but hopefully they will get the message and start supporting the club in a proper manner......very much doubt it.

I was sickened to see so called hearts fans cheer as fellow Jambos where ejected from the stadium for waving their nations flag.

I know who the real bigots are!

Lowest point in my 18 years following Hearts.

TOGETHER

Give us a fecking break. Pass the sick bucket :rolleyes:

It amazes me how many people are defending these little tramps...

I don't know why, but I have a strong suspicion that those defending the sectarian element of our support are either the little sectarian tramps themselves or the parents who have brought them up that way.

PresidentRomanov
By reasoning with them ? Not often a successful option with teenagers, even less so when they're of the mentalist variety.

And adults who physically threaten children aren't of the mentalist variety :laugh:

If it was my son who was there yesterday behaving like that - he wouldn't incidentally - I'd have expected someone to hand him over to the police to be dealt with as a rebelious silly teenage boy should be.

These people screaming at them and picking fights with them, are grown up's, at least the children have some kind of excuse.

The Old Tolbooth

Unbelievable!

We come off the back of beating Hibs in their own back yard and the feel good factor this week has been pretty special, yet there's always a section of our support who feel a need to try and ruin things at the away games, and we criticise the old firm for doing it!

It's time the club took a more active approach to this and turned up mob handed to actually catch these idiots whilst working in conjunction with the police, and then banned them from every ground in Scotland.

You always get your usual suspects at away games when it's in a minority, but yesterday it appears there were a lot more than usual for some reason, no idea why though.

As for launching hot coffee from the top tier, just how stupid can someone actually bloody get? It almost hit Eck and his mates, and I guarantee there would have been kids and lassies in and around that area too, have a word with yourself because you know who you are you coward!

PresidentRomanov
I don't know why, but I have a strong suspicion that those defending the sectarian element of our support are either the little sectarian tramps themselves or the parents who have brought them up that way.

Or possibily just concerned parents, who don't like the idea of their children being assualting by adult Hearts supporters, if they step out of line when they go to the match?

And adults who physically threaten children aren't of the mentalist variety :laugh:

If it was my son who was there yesterday behaving like that - he wouldn't incidentally - I'd have expected someone to hand him over to the police to be dealt with as a rebelious silly teenage boy should be.

These people screaming at them and picking fights with them, are grown up's, at least the children have some kind of excuse.

I love it when you guys try to turn it around to suit your own agenda by picking on one incident rather than what happened as a whole. :mw_rolleyes:

Drylaw Hearts
No. I didn't fancy the journey or a bevvy after three and a half weeks on the sauce.

And you call yourself a 'Real Fan' ?

:)

I love it when you guys try to turn it around to suit your own agenda by picking on one incident rather than what happened as a whole. :mw_rolleyes:

therapist taught him everything they know

And you call yourself a 'Real Fan' ?

There's no doubt that's what I am. If I decide not to go to a game, it's no big deal.

Thanks for asking. :tongue:

Sounds like fun and games at killie yesterday.

The aforementioned songs are not really relevent to hearts.(maybe these songs should be kept for the bus)

People taking the law or attempt to start trouble are just as bad if not worse.

Werew you at the match yesterday

Or possibily just concerned parents, who don't like the idea of their children being assualting by adult Hearts supporters, if they step out of line when they go to the match?

Yes, possibly. But I think you're being disingenuous on this thread by constantly referring to "children", as are others who have tried to defend the sectarian louts. We're not talking toddlers here. They were mostly in their late teens or 20s.

PresidentRomanov

Dave, believe me, for once I'm being deadly serious.

I've already said these kids in question are a complete pain in the arse, and do need their arses kicked, but as a father of a 15 year old boy, I'm absolutely raging at the behaviour of some grown men yesterday.

And don't tell me it's a coincidence that the first time there's been anything like this has happened, was the one time when it was only young kids behaving like this, never seen any of these brave men take any grown up to task for that sort of thing.

Archived