*OFFICIAL* JKB 08 Awards

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Sponsored by Scottish Water and Roman Romanovs Barber.

Right guys, I'm starting the official awards thread as the other one is a bit of a half arsed attempt and could be made into a quality thread.

The awards are taking place at the Gorgie Suite (Calor gas provides the heating for this evening) and the red carpet is out to welcome all the stars of JKB.

red_carpet.jpg

All the top names have turned up for the event and even a few well known Hobos ....

Pat Stanton:

alcoholic.jpg

Pat McGinely:

stalking.JPG

And last but not least .... the sex pest John Leslie:

john-leslie-404_681551c.jpg

Right, the awards are as follows ....

Best Poster:

Worst Poster:

Best Thread:

Worst Thread:

Best Single Post:

Funniest Poster:

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With:

The Best JKB Catchphrase:

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award:

Biggest Drama Queen:

And finally, the prestigious .... Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award:

Fire away guys.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot

Best Poster: - Johnny Fingers

Worst Poster: - Guess

Best Thread: - Original JKB Awards.

Worst Thread: - This one

Best Single Post: - Get her pumped (Numerous)

Funniest Poster: - Audioslave

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: - Johnmitchell (Well I do most Sat's)

The Best JKB Catchphrase: - Get Her Pumped

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: - Miller Jambo.

Biggest Drama Queen: - The board.

And finally, the prestigious .... Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: - Peanut, he lost 10K posts, yet still comes out top.

For the record, there's not enough categories IMO, can we have an open special mention award so I can list my fav posters without a limit. :)

My nominations are as follows ...

Best Poster: Shaun Lawson. His knowledge of football is quite remarkable and I always enjoy reading about his random facts about the game. Although he has made a few cringeworthy posts in the past few months he is well worthy of the award. Honourable mention to the level headed RedM.

Worst Poster: For the 2nd year running it's got to be Kearney19. Well done sweetheart. :)

Best Thread: Gmans classic flair myth programme thread was just out of this world and possibly one of the best EVER JKB threads. Outstanding work.

Worst Thread: That blind Hobo tosspots threads on Wallace Mercer.

Best Single Post: Not sure on this one, will have to pass (some people may have a favourite that's why I put it in.

Funniest Poster: Chad Sexington. His use of imagery in his posts are just legendary. Special mention to Ivanofytickalakov and Audioslave.

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: Few here. Chad Sexington, D-McG, Cosanostra, Le Chat, Chester Copperpot, Johhny Fingers, Nelly Terraces, John Mitchell, Danny May and Buffalo Bill.

The Best JKB Catchphrase: GET HER PUMPED!

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: Goes to Quagmire .... still cannae believe he jumped out of a plane for a made up man! (I know it wasn't this year but it gives you an idea of what this award is for)

Biggest Drama Queen: There can only be one winner here ... Shaun.Lawson! I8hibsh comes close though with some of his belters.

Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: All the guys who were involved in the clock at Haymarket campaign ... well done.

Add any categories you think are missing!

P.S feck off out of my thread if it's the worst of the year ya plum. :)

I P Knightley

What's the rules?

Right, the awards are as follows ....

Best Poster: Shaun; The Doctor;

Worst Poster: Anyone making his/her 'point' about our former captain by including an H or two in his name.

Best Thread: Something from the Shed for sure. Probably initiated by Kearney

Worst Thread: Any that descend into a "REAL Hearts fans prefer Rangers to Celtic" argument

Best Single Post: I hope it was this year when Audioslave gave some first date advice that remained on the thread for about 15 minutes.

Funniest Poster: Modesty forbids

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: I don't view this as a dating agency; certainly not a gay one. So I'll pass.

The Best JKB Catchphrase: Surely there's only one?

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: This'll be for what? A level-headed, heart-of-gold contribution to a wide variety of discussions?

Biggest Drama Queen: You're trolling here, surely?

And finally, the prestigious .... Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: 20,000 posts and achieving nothing?

Fire away guys.

We need rules

chester copperpot

Biggest JKB Knob, Yes in the Biblical sense - CC.

What do you mean rules?! Just fecking put you nominations!!!

I forgot to add I.J (shaking with rage version) to my funniest posters list.

Guest juvehearts

JKB FM Offline challenge! :)

I P Knightley
My nominations are as follows ...

Funniest Poster: Chad Sexington. His use of imagery in his posts are just legendary. Special mention to Ivanofytickalakov and Audioslave.

Awww, shucks, Al!

Best Poster: - Chester Copperpot- gets the balance between posting in the Terrace and the Shed about right without taking it all too serious IMO.

Worst Poster: - Rudolph's the Red Nosed Reindeers mate

Best Thread: - Why are men complete D****s by Leebo Driver

Worst Thread: - Has to be one of the many "Player's haven't been paid again" threads.

Best Single Post: - John Mitchell's "Oral" contribution to the above Best thread.

Funniest Poster: - Chad for his excellent use of google images

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: - DikT after her contribution to the above thread:xmasgrin: and JapanJambo but only if it was to Drew Busby's Pub

The Best JKB Catchphrase: - Le Chat's "Vermin"

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: - Has to be Doug

Biggest Drama Queen: - Shaun Lawson following his recent departure and comeback.

Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: - Beverley, consistent all round performer, and quite good on kickback as well:xmastongue:

chester copperpot
Best Poster: - Chester Copperpot- gets the balance between posting in the Terrace and the Shed about right without taking it all too serious IMO.

Worst Poster: - Rudolph's the Red Nosed Reindeers mate

Best Thread: - Why are men complete D****s by Leebo Driver

Worst Thread: - Has to be one of the many "Player's haven't been paid again" threads.

Best Single Post: - John Mitchell's "Oral" contribution to the above Best thread.

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: - DikT after her contribution to the above thread:xmasgrin: and JapanJambo but only if it was to Drew Busby's Pub

The Best JKB Catchphrase: - Le Chat's "Vermin"

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: - Has to be Doug

Biggest Drama Queen: - Shaun Lawson following his recent departure and comeback.

Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: - Beverley, consistent all round performer, and quite good on kickback as well:xmastongue:

I love you too.

jamboinglasgow

Best Poster: - Buffalo Bill, for entertaining us with great posts and then topping that off with a cracking book. Kickbacks published author.

Worst Poster: - the poster formally known as prancer, complete opposite to me in terms of the academy and youth set up.

Best Thread: - The McGhee Suppremacy, ruled my life for a week, I cheered, I hoped, I cried and finally was pleased.

Worst Thread: - The "is any member a paid hearts offical" at a time when kickback was at its worst.

Best Single Post: - Not sure

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: - Borthers, Peanut, jambolad, forrester Jambo, Miller_Jambo_60, Buffalo Bill, coasnova, in fact too many to mention but they know who they are.

The Best JKB Catchphrase: - Has to be "get her pumped"

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: - controversally has to be Makween, ever since they went into the third person, is there a more mad person outside of Miller_jambo

Biggest Drama Queen: - Shaun Lawson, sorry Shaun but it was a huge drama queen moment.

Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: - Charlie Brown, some may not agree with him but I feel he does know more than alot of people give credit and most of his answers are not vlad praise but thought out ideas, always read what he has to say. For battling against some stiff opposition on the board that is the lifetime achievement award.

How about some awards:

The Simon Wiesenthal award for Hobo Hunting

Best Rumour of the year - for that it would be the poster who said Hearts were getting in two great Brazilians for the youth set-up. I so wanted it to be true that I believed it for a few months.

Most laughingly bad attempt by a hobo to wind kickback up

Best Poster: I.J

Worst Poster: maroonlegions

Best Thread: Hibernian vs Barcelona match thread

Worst Thread: 'mystery machines in space' by maroonlegions

Best Single Post: This one - it started a legacy.

Funniest Poster: Therapist

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: Thommo or Cigaro

The Best JKB Catchphrase: Worth a punt?

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: kearney19

Biggest Drama Queen: JamboRobbo

Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: redm

I'll let this thread run until the new year (or whenever it dies) and then count up the nominations and post the results.

I tried to get the winner of the best poster a free years subscription but there were a few technical glitches when I put it to the JKB top boys. A.K.A Kickbacks going into ADMIN! :)

A.K.A Kickbacks going into ADMIN! :)

Don't tell me Dexter was whinging about his wages again! :mad:

It's just a technical hitch, I tell ya.

FACT. END OFF.

:peepwall:

Steal my idea ya sigh.

Il have youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I actually made these awards LAST year pal. If you are going to steal my ideas at least make an effort!

FACT. END OFF. MA HA. GET THIS THREAD PUMPED.

Sexton Hardcastle

Best Poster: B. Bill

Worst Poster: maroonlegions

Best Thread: Mcgee

Worst Thread: X Box

Best Single Post: anything by K1874M

Funniest Poster: Millar Jambo

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With:

The Best JKB Catchphrase: "Pumped"

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: Millar Jambo

Biggest Drama Queen: Therapist

Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Shaun.lawson

Peanut is offline Report Post .FTH

Best Poster: Picky Bum.

Worst Poster: Acey.

Best Thread: Paht Stanhton.

Worst Thread: Anything that praises ra sellik.

Funniest Poster: Picky Bum.

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: All the "traditional" real fans.

The Best JKB Catchphrase: I trust this clarifies matters.

Biggest Drama Queen: Shaun Lawson.

Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Godsajambo.

This looks like fun! Fingers crossed it doesn't go wrong, as these threads often do - and I'm particularly grateful to my publicist AP, who has already ensured I am bound to win at least one award. Christmas is a time for generosity and thinking of others, after all... Welcome back, Alan! :)

Best Poster: Jammy T. Always on the money, and has been consistent in his views since the get-go

Worst Poster: Jointly awarded to Prancer, PickyBum and Makween. But ach, they all provide entertainment - so keep up the good work, gentlemen!

Best Thread: GMAN's Hibs programme covers, already mentioned above. Where has he got to, by the way?

Worst Thread: Anything about Elvis

Best Single Post: Too many to mention by the brilliant Dave De Le Noir

Funniest Poster: leginten

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: Therapist

The Best JKB Catchphrase: Not exactly a catchphrase, but definitely Kickback's word of the month. 'Bint'. Employed to describe practically any woman (particularly if attractive) anywhere!

The Miller Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: Can't think of any alternative to the legend himself, Miller Jambo 60. Read his posts carefully, folks: quite often, he talks a lot more sense than he's given credit for.

Biggest Drama Queen: shaun.lawson, undoubtedly

Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: For everything he does for this place, Ulysees

Guest GhostHunter

Best Poster: Deek

Worst Poster: Chester Pishpot :D

Best Thread: McGhee Supremacy - it had everything in a thread...you could make a film of it.

Worst Thread: Any Administration One

Best Single Post: SL's Leaving Drama Queen one for sheer "luvvy" factor

Funniest Poster: Ma Ha Doug - brings tears to my eyes. DDLN is in there too.

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: Beverley/SL/redjambo/DDLN

The Best JKB Catchphrase: FTH

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: Sir Gay. Ma Ha

Biggest Drama Queen: There can be only one. SL

And finally, the prestigious .... Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Me for keeping the board running through thick n thin. :D

The Simon Wiesenthal award for Hobo Hunting: Me cos I see them when they try and register ;)

Best Rumour of the year: Hleb/Mendy were classics, but the McGhee rumour nearly worked....

Most laughingly bad attempt by a hobo to wind kickback up: Sir Gay.

Best Poster: - Too many to mention

Worst Poster: - Too many to mention

Best Thread: - Jolly Judge

Worst Thread: - Don't make a point of remembering the dross

Best Single Post: - Bruno Boots' 'My workmate just went for a dump' one

Funniest Poster: - Dave de le Noir, K1874M, (unintentionally - I think)Miller Jambo

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: - Any or all of the Mafia regulars

The Best JKB Catchphrase: - FACT. END OFF.

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: - Anyone who's been pwned on thread

Biggest Drama Queen: - shaun.lawson

And finally, the prestigious .... Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: - Ulysses (I'm assuming this is a good award...)

Best Poster: It is hard to limit this to one poster, but since I have to I would probably say The Mighty Thor. We have disagreed a fair bit, but it has always been debated and never resorted to cringeworthy hobo pictures.

Worst Poster: I dunno tbh. In general, I respect any view posted by a Hearts fan. I do hate it when Hearts fans feel the need to have a go at Hearts fans they disagree with though, and for that reason only this years winner is Rossmaroon. I have no real opinion on him as a person, but it is awfully dull to play the "I'm a better fan than you" card.

Best Thread: This is a difficult one. I liked the thread called "associated cash flow problems" recently that had various ramblings from Shaun, Charlie, Magic T's and two posters fell out on the thread and made up later. Genius.

Worst Thread: Better fans threads.

Best Single Post: There was a post by Dave De Le Noir recently, on the above thread IIRC, a cracking put down that I think has been deleted. Either that or I am just being daft and cannot find it.

Funniest Poster: Either the aforementioned DDLN or Cigaro

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: To be honest, I have never been averse to having a pint and would not be averse to meeting any Hearts fan for a beer. However, Legend keeps telling me he is going to buy me a pint and we get out and I end up paying. I will say him in the hope that he buys next time. ;)

The Best JKB Catchphrase: Vald out !!!1!

The Miller Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: Ma ha indeed.

Biggest Drama Queen: shaun.lawson, Sorry Shaun, but you will walk this one. :)

Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: All those bonkers fans from far flung parts of the world that get up at daft o'clock to "watch"/listen to our team.

Where's the "JKB-er you'd most like to pump" category ?

That could inspire some very interesting results.

Dissapointed in you Partridge. Thought you were better than that :xmasunsure:

Best Poster: The Doctor, always brings common sense to the table.

Worst Poster: Prancer/Rawrr, but every board needs a plonker.

Best Thread: Your Mental Image of Other Kickbackers

Worst Thread: Any one of Maroonlegions Sci/Fi piishh,he takes it to far, almost to infinity

Best Single Post:Not sure,some of the tributes to John Cumming brought a tear to my eye.

Funniest Poster: Therapist, he makes me laugh with his constant wind ups.

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: I have been for a beer with quite a few, but of the ones I havent, Therapist, Dexter, Commander Harris,ArmiyaRomanova, Boof(For the top secret PM's) and finally Dr Bapswent as I hear he is actually very nice in real life.:)

The Best JKB Catchphrase: Maa Haa, Doug types like Harry Hill talks.

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: Kearney, he tries so hard and keeps coming back after all the knocks, but he is a bit mad I think.

Biggest Drama Queen:Sorry Shaun, I think it was my thread that started you off.

And finally, the prestigious .... Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award:He sits quietly in the background, but Maple Leaf has a hell of a lot to do with the success of JKB

Toxteth O'Grady

Best Poster:The mysterious "NONE", he hasn't made an appearance for a while though. With Le Chat a close second for his unstinting hatred of the Reptiles.

Worst Poster: Dr Bapswent - I know where the sports section of the evening news website is thanks very much and I really don't like pictures of greeting babies.

Best Thread:GMAN'S Death of Flair - brilliant work.

Worst Thread:Where can I watch the game in (insert random place).

Best Single Post: One by Beverley at about 4.00am saying that almost all of the general public are erseholes most of the time.

Funniest Poster:K1874M for pure smut

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With:Any that are not internet axe murderers

The Best JKB Catchphrase:FACT END OFF

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award:The Dougstar himself

Biggest Drama Queen:Shaun Lawson

And finally, the prestigious .... Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Dexter for all his technical improvements to JKB - grovel

Alan Partridge for doing the whole 'JKB award' all over again just to get a look at me thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgot to add you as a worst poster. Absolutely pish.

'Funny' links to news stories don't make me or anyone else laugh I'm afraid.

Plus you follow your Mrs about the board and defend her whenever you can. The mark of a total prat.

And no, we haven't forgot your 'why has my bird dumped me!!!!!!!!!1111!!!' thread. Even Kearney wouldn't stoop that low.

If you don't like a thread, feck off. I don't want to read your drivel.

Sunday morning rant .... DONE. :)

Forgot to add you as a worst poster. Absolutely pish.

'Funny' links to news stories don't make me or anyone else laugh I'm afraid.

Plus you follow your Mrs about the board and defend her whenever you can. The mark of a total prat.

And no, we haven't forgot your 'why has my bird dumped me!!!!!!!!!1111!!!' thread. Even Kearney wouldn't stoop that low.

If you don't like a thread, feck off. I don't want to read your drivel.

Sunday morning rant .... DONE. :)

That's all very well and good, but where's the pumping category :mad:

Best Poster: Myself :)

Worst Poster: Dr Bapswent - so many different reasons, each one enough to get an infraction so I will say no more.

Best Thread:Kearneys britains got talent one

Worst Thread:Any its "paper conspiracy talk" which is then spot on

Best Single Post: Kearney getting an entertainment job in cyprus organising the karaoke

Funniest Poster:BikerJambo - unintentionally

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: None Tbh

The Best JKB Catchphrase: its a non story

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award:The Doug machine, only he could spout his pish on politics etc in his own circumstances

Biggest Drama Queen: Shaun Lawson

And finally, the prestigious .... Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Peanut for all the hard MSN youth work he does to get exclusive news.

Toxteth O'Grady
That's all very well and good, but where's the pumping category :mad:

Oh go on then tell us which JKBer you'd like to cyber pump

Best Poster: Leginten, Ulysses, Shaun Lawson and redm are posters I pretty much always read whenever I see they have posted.

Worst Poster: Anyone who tries to copy therapists style. It's funny when he does it, sad when others bite his style.

Best Thread: The one about a poster giving some girl who attacked him the slap down. Had me laughing all the way through. Some of the pictorial tributes on that thread from Chad and AP were outstanding. Great stuff from everyone involved.

Worst Thread: Most of the threads about Celtic / Rangers / mini *** etc are very dull. How many times do we need to go through the same pish?

Best Single Post: Can't think of any specifics.

Funniest Poster: DDLN, K1874M, Audioslave, IJ and Therapist are all extremely funny on here. You posters make the place so much better with your comedy posts so keep up the good work.

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: All of the regular kickbackers i've not met. There's a few I feel like I've known for ages now but still never met. Hopefully in 2009 i'll get a chance to put more faces to names.

The Best JKB Catchphrase: I really don't like "get it pumped". It's the new "Greggs / steak bake" ****-poor banter standard that gets thrown about too much. I'm going to have to vote for "MA" and yes, you've guessed it, "HA". Honourable mention for some of Therapists one liner, post closers - "I trust this clarifies matters" etc are pretty funny.

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: The artist known as Doug. His crazy avatar with him in the sailor looking hat and weird scarfy thing was very funny. Doug, you're doing a grand job - MA HA to you sir.

Biggest Drama Queen: sorry Shaun!!!

And finally, the prestigious .... Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Have to vote for my boy the Dexter. The amount of work and effort he puts in to being a technical, geek, genius to keep us up to date software wise and keeping smelly hobos at bay is well worth the award. I think I speak for most kickbackers when I say MA HA to you also sir.

Sergio Garcia

Best Poster: - A few choices here, quite a few posters i do like to read the thread because i see there name in there, BB,CC,SL,Ulysses and Bev. So since i can only vote once i will have to plump for Chester Copperpot, can debate with a good sense of humour without resorting to calling people hobos if they disagree,also a regular in both the terrace and shed.

Worst Poster: - Got two choices in here, our recently deposed post leader and our resident incoherant rambler,both drive me mental in what they add to the thread, one repeats over and over as if he is the cleverest man in the universe, the other doesnt make sense with constant calling people hobos because they dont agree with his opinions. If i agreed or even understood his postings i would be worried about myself. I cant decide between the two, maybe a Harry Hillesq fight would help. And on that note Millar Jambo it is.

Best Thread: - McGhee Supremancy - Had to keep updated on it when i was in majorca it was that good.

Worst Thread: - Look at me i am going in holiday here "where can i watch the game"

Best Single Post: - Not the best memory in the world so ill opt for "Get her pumped"

Funniest Poster: - A few here i like DDLN,DR B, but for his unintentional humour BikerJambo does crack me up

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: - Ill drink with anyone really, apart from the two in the worst poster. Ill go for Le Chat, beside him my perving wouldnt get noticed!

The Best JKB Catchphrase: - As i said earlier "Get Her Pumped"

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: - I would like to know what this catagory is for? Incoherant ramblings or calling anyone who disagrees a Hobo

Biggest Drama Queen: - Even though i have a lot of time for him, it has to be Shaun Lawson as departure from the board. I am glad hes back though

And finally, the prestigious .... Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: - Ulysses does loads round the place and generally makes JKB a more happier place.

Say What Again

Best Poster: Don't have a particular favourite

Worst Poster: Prancer / Rawrr

Best Thread: GMAN Flair Programme

Worst Thread: Loads

Funniest Poster: K1874M / Miller Jambo

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: There are a few I wouldn't mind having a beer with, the likes of johnmitchell, Chester, K1874M, Miller Jambo, Cosanostra etc, etc

The Best JKB Catchphrase: "Get her/it/ pumped"

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: Miller Jambo MA HA

And finally, the prestigious .... Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Peanut for all the hard MSN youth work he does to get exclusive news.

If you're going to try to get in a dig at me could you not try and construct one that makes sense?

Thanks for your assistance.

Best Poster: Cigaro, Alan Partridge and cosanostra for The Shed, Therapist, Peanut and Le Chat for The Terrace.

Worst Poster: JamboRobbo

Best Thread: The McGhee Supremacy for the variety of emotions. Honourable mention to Kearney's Official Manager's Jacket thread.

Worst Thread: Ones criticising Laszlo about 3 weeks into the season.

Best Single Post: Can't really remember.

Funniest Poster: Kearney, Le Chat.

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: Quite a few. The chaps in my Best Poster category including others like rob_1874, Dexter, Doug etc.

The Best JKB Catchphrase: Has to be 'get her pumped'!

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: shaun.lawson

Biggest Drama Queen: shaun.lawson

And finally, the prestigious .... Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Kearney. If I were him I'd have given up on KB a long time ago.

Guest GhostHunter

I wish to amend my best thread nomination....

The Hobo Hunting One, was sublime...even to the point of having to form a truce with vermin.net as we were falling like flies all over the place. We claimed the pyrrhic victory though...FTH

Best Poster: Myself :)

Worst Poster: Dr Bapswent - so many different reasons, each one enough to get an infraction so I will say no more.

Best Thread:Kearneys britains got talent one

Worst Thread:Any its "paper conspiracy talk" which is then spot on

Best Single Post: Kearney getting an entertainment job in cyprus organising the karaoke

Funniest Poster:BikerJambo - unintentionally

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: None Tbh

The Best JKB Catchphrase: its a non story

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award:The Doug machine, only he could spout his pish on politics etc in his own circumstances

Biggest Drama Queen: Shaun Lawson

Oh go on, im dead interested.

Oh go on then tell us which JKBer you'd like to cyber pump

I think he wants to get me pumped! :24_shocked:

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: shaun.lawson

Yes - if only I'd written 'MA HA' at the end of that post, everything would surely have been fine! "Had you going there, didn't I...?"

Incidentally - kearney, if you're reading this, a word of friendly advice. Don't take what is said on here seriously - and above all, don't rise to it! If you ignore it, it'll go away. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. :xmaszip:

Yes - if only I'd written 'MA HA' at the end of that post, everything would surely have been fine! "Had you going there, didn't I...?"

Incidentally - kearney, if you're reading this, a word of friendly advice. Don't take what is said on here seriously - and above all, don't rise to it! If you ignore it, it'll go away. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. :xmaszip:

It won't. He has been getting it tight for about 3 years now.

Anyway, he is off to a bar in Cyprus or something soon. :)

Best Poster: Dr Bapswent (who is his Mrs btw?), Buffalo

Worst Poster: The worst by a long long way is "JTAT" he's worse than s.kum a total See You Next Tuesday, Prancer, Roald Jensen and any hobos who infest the site

Best Thread: Our beautiful city police at darkhead

Worst Thread: all the doom gloom anti Hearts stuff

Best Single Post: BuccaneerCan I just say I frickin love Heart Of Midlothian Football Club more than my wife

Funniest Poster: Probably Buffalo; but funny as in entertaining.

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: Bob Sharp, Blair 1874

The Best JKB Catchphrase: FTH

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: Peanut – short sharp and incisive

Biggest Drama Queen: Shaun Lawson—Nice guy though!

Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Uly

Just thought of an absolute belter of a post from the past year, going to have to amend my answer on this thread.

"I'm such a huge Hearts fan that I beat my wife and children every time they lose."

Chad Sexington

(I can't remember if I got that exactly right but it was along those lines and it was outstanding.)

Best Poster: Deek (for the Mafia games). Dishonorable mentions - Peanut, Ivan-etc, Boof, rossi, AR, Thommo and The Doctor

Worst Poster: A few who I never got on with when I posted in the terrace, they know who they are. There is another one in the shed but I can't remember his name. :)

Best Thread: Mental Image of other posters. other notables - the JKB film review thread, a clean exit, the financial collapse thread, well goobye then

Worst Thread: Administration rumour or one of ML's many crazy UFO/Lizzard conspiracy theory threads

Best Single Post: Can't really pick one out, pehaps the pic of doug in the mental image thread :laugh:

Funniest Poster: Monkfish (I hope that is the one I'm thinking of), coming up the rear - DdlN, Chad, Miller_Jambo

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: Boris seems an interesting chap. Also CH and dodgy Dave

The Best JKB Catchphrase: vote flux

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: Maroonlegions :):o;)

Biggest Drama Queen: there are so many. shaun lawson?

And finally, the prestigious .... Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Dexter

Generic Username

Best Poster: I don't think anyone deserves this kind of award lumped on them, you know what'll happen, we'll all shower him/her in spunk for being the greatest, they'll get the award and then turn into a complete raging spazlord, consitantly reminding us "that I won best poster don't you know".

Worst Poster: Loads to mention but first place will have to go to Prancer. He is the original wind up merchant but only winds people up because, as those of us who've had the pleasure of seeing his bebo will testify, he clearly never leaves the house and just spends his days on KB and getting blisters on his hands from beating his wee tonk all day.

Best Thread: There's been loads since the new board kicked in but the one that'll always be my favorite was Acey's "thread wizard" that was in The Terrace back in the day. An absolute master stroke of comedy gold from the young man.

Worst Thread: Any and every thread by I8hibsh (or however it's spelt) about burds. I've said it to everyone at the boozer when we discuss KB that I've no doubt this guy is probably absolutely hilarious in real life and just a regular lad but consistant posting about "pumping burds" or "jugs" or "hot dates" he's got gets really cringe worthy after a while. I get you love the ladies man, I really do but the way you talk it seems like you must walk around with a rager 24/7.

Best Single Post: It's going to win by a country mile anyway so I'll just add another vote for "get her pumped" even though I hate it more than Jeremy Kyle hates council house living ratbags.

Funniest Poster: Chad Sexington is the master of the hilarious google image, the speed at which he gets them up is superb and they are always bang on the money. Notable mention to Neave aswell, think he's a funny guy and seems to have the same rank sense of humour as me. Good lad.

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: Peanut/Cigaro - come across as decent all round nice blokes plus Cigaro has excellent taste in music.

The Best JKB Catchphrase: Same as the "single post".

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: Big Doug, the man is a legend in his own right, I imagine him eating Hobo's for breakfast.

Biggest Drama Queen: Shaun Lawson for his man-gina inspired "I'm leaving and never coming back ever ever ever again" only to return about 4 minutes later.

And finally, the prestigious .... Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: It's got to go to Irvine Jambo surely for making the majority of people who believed in him looking dafter than Chunk when he did the truffle shuffle in The Goonies.

Extra special mention to Kearney - everything that comes out his/her mouth is golden.

Best Poster: I dunno about "best", but I always enjoy Audioslave, Chad Sexington and Boof's posts, among others.

Worst Poster: MackaysCentreSpot. Genuinely creepy. Dishonourable mentions to Prancer/Rawrrrrr, S.U.S.S. and The JR/DH/MagicTs Boredom League.

Best Thread: The one about Kearney's (poor guy) flat had me laughing out loud. It was the perfect good-natured windup. However, if the IJ expose-ay was in 2008, then that's miles out in front. KB has never, ever been more united, and it was stunning.

Worst Thread: Makween's lazy windups.

Best Single Post: There're loads of contenders. The "I beat my wife and children when Hearts lose" one was fantastic, for example.

Funniest Poster: Audioslave has a certain way with words... I've also begun to appreciate Buffalo Bill's humour more, recently.

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: Tucks, because I'm certain I'd know what to expect with him.

The Best JKB Catchphrase: Now that this thread has encouraged me to think of it as a catchphrase, "I trust this clarifies matters" is brilliant. We'll see it on t-shirts soon enough, no doubt. Fact. End off." is also good.

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: RockyBalboa. If you're reading this, genuine respect for the jump, mate, but with hindsight...MA HA.

Biggest Drama Queen: Sean Lawson, obviously. Sean, you need to get acquainted with the following expression: "tl;dr".

And finally, the prestigious .... Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Myself. I'm much more of an old-school KBer than the majority of the "big posters" on here, and deserve recognition. Factfactfact.

Best Poster: There are far too many to name just one...

Worst Poster: Any and all incarnations of that spunk guzzler Sergey and his cretinous pals. Closely followed by most of the Chelski brigade.

Best Thread: The McGhee Supremacy was epic. They should make a film.

Worst Thread: Csaba out!!!

Best Single Post: 2005641753664473070_rs.jpg

Funniest Poster: Alan Partridge, Bev, Le Chat and many others.

Poster You Would Most Like To Go For A Pint With: Le Chat, Dex, Maximus, Ulysses, Bev, RedM, Cosa..... feck it, most on here.

The Best JKB Catchphrase: Reptile.

The Miller_Jambo 'Ma Ha' Award: Makween.

Biggest Drama Queen: i8 - very entertaining though.

Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Uly.

Archived