Where did the Money Go??

Pedrolister

Charlie-Brown
IIRC......

We bought one share one Season and were then stupid enough to but the other bit of him the next.

I'll speculate here...

but I suspect we've paid up to at least 50% more for Bednar and Goncalves than FBK originally did and paid a few Hundred grand for Bruno whiom FBK got for free.

God only knows what we paid for Pinilla.

I also think we're paying a 'loan fee' for FBK'ers.

It's conceivable that Pinilla is/was the most expensive player in the history of Hearts although we may never get to know about it, or at least for a few years until someone opens up the books.......

Drylaw Hearts
It's conceivable that Pinilla is/was the most expensive player in the history of Hearts..........

The thought of that makes me want to blow chunks.

Have you read any of this?

Firstly "the thick end of a million" means I was still estimating less than a million.

Secondly we were both saying that while the stay away fans may have a significant effect on our short term cash flow problems they had little impact on the long term position.

And aside from all that. The whole idea of there being loads of 'stay away fans' deserves critical examination.

Naturally crowds have dropped from the zenith of 2005-06 but generally when you compare the attendance for our home games with the fixtures against the same opponents you usually have to go back to the 1998 cup winners to find pre-Skacel attendances much bigger than the ones we're observing this season.

Given that last season was the worst in over a decade, and that for most of the season so far we were looking very mid table, it's actually remarkable how many people have continued turning up.

I think you may have read my post wrong or i am pesh at posting:)

Miller Jambo 60
It has been talked about here before, where has the money gone from our player sales? (There has been a few)

The last I remember was the sale(s) went through in another year, so will show up later, so my question is, where has the money gone from player sales over the last few season, it hasn't or doesn't appear to have gone on the debt, we have no money it would appear and no new players we have paid much money for?

Can Vlad/UBIG take the money and do with it what they want, my thinking would be yes or has the money be used as a float to pay our wage bill?

Maybe in Vlads back pocket.

Certainly was not the fat man (CHRIS) what a clown

Ignored me bad move

One thing that is a concern after reading through this thread. The questionable ?3.8 million that was shown on the last accounts.....and never explained, equates to about a 1/5th of our turnover.

There must be serious questionmarks about the club if that percentage of turnover is going unanswered.

I'm not saying anything illegal has taken place (the auditors signed off the accounts) but we really have to take a serious look at where the money is going and who to.

awadooningorgie2

3.8 million unanswered as part of a 22 million spend in one year. At least we did win the Champs League on the back of that................

Archived