Footballrumours.co.uk - Still on the go

Rawrrrrrrr

A special needs celtic fan's contribution

Firstly Roy Keane will be the Celtic manager from the start of the 09/10 season. This is after Strachan wins 4 in a row and possible treble Strachan feels he has done what he can at the club in terms of league titles and last 16 twice he will be offered a job in the premiership. Keane will take over Neil Lennon will stay and be given a more or an assistant managers job rather than coach. The relationship with Keane and our owner DD is pretty strong and it was he who brought Keane to play for us having this strong relationship DD will actually give Keane a part of his mass fortune it will be a mini turnover as Celtic fans are embarrased that we cant win away in europe and that the club claim to be up with the big boys in terms of size of club that's true but footballing ability its not and DD now realises that so will give Keane a big budget.

The squad is not bad but out will go Mark Brown (not good enough), Balde if he is still getting a wage, Doumbe(injured all the time),Naylor (not good enough)Donati,Killen etc all the fringe players basically but not reserves players like O'Dea,Caddis,Sheridan will get their chance. Boruc will be given a chance to sort out his personal life and get back to the way he used to be he is one of the best keepers in the world and would be hard to replace but if a offer of about ?15 million came in we would consider it. Mcgeady might go for a good fee in January but if he doesn't and keane comes he might stay and to the guy who said he signed a contract that is so the club can value him at whatever they want. Im not going to put up a list of players who might come because i don't know but expect James McCarthy to sign for definate whether we loan him out or he joins at a futre date he will sign for Celtic is where he wants to be FACT, also expect players from Northern Ireland to be brought in the young Derry City player and the boy who scored 2 against Scotland Lennon was at this game. To other fans of the old firm both sides please stop the stupid rumours Broadfoot 5 mil not even worth 5 quid is he goin to Liverpool to take Carra's place ? and Iniesta to Celtic get real he is now one of Barca's most important players

You really do pity them sometimes, the bit in bold is my personal favourite :mw_rolleyes:

A special needs celtic fan's contribution

Firstly Roy Keane will be the Celtic manager from the start of the 09/10 season. This is after Strachan wins 4 in a row and possible treble Strachan feels he has done what he can at the club in terms of league titles and last 16 twice he will be offered a job in the premiership. Keane will take over Neil Lennon will stay and be given a more or an assistant managers job rather than coach. The relationship with Keane and our owner DD is pretty strong and it was he who brought Keane to play for us having this strong relationship DD will actually give Keane a part of his mass fortune it will be a mini turnover as Celtic fans are embarrased that we cant win away in europe and that the club claim to be up with the big boys in terms of size of club that's true but footballing ability its not and DD now realises that so will give Keane a big budget.

The squad is not bad but out will go Mark Brown (not good enough), Balde if he is still getting a wage, Doumbe(injured all the time),Naylor (not good enough)Donati,Killen etc all the fringe players basically but not reserves players like O'Dea,Caddis,Sheridan will get their chance. Boruc will be given a chance to sort out his personal life and get back to the way he used to be he is one of the best keepers in the world and would be hard to replace but if a offer of about ?15 million came in we would consider it. Mcgeady might go for a good fee in January but if he doesn't and keane comes he might stay and to the guy who said he signed a contract that is so the club can value him at whatever they want. Im not going to put up a list of players who might come because i don't know but expect James McCarthy to sign for definate whether we loan him out or he joins at a futre date he will sign for Celtic is where he wants to be FACT, also expect players from Northern Ireland to be brought in the young Derry City player and the boy who scored 2 against Scotland Lennon was at this game. To other fans of the old firm both sides please stop the stupid rumours Broadfoot 5 mil not even worth 5 quid is he goin to Liverpool to take Carra's place ? and Iniesta to Celtic get real he is now one of Barca's most important players

You really do pity them sometimes, the bit in bold is my personal favourite :mw_rolleyes:

makes me laugh

I did pity those F&ck*rs though I despise them.

Archived