Your Mental Image of Other Kickbackers?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its rather clear that most people are just being hopeful pervs when considering the girls on KB, with the faux dominatrix sexual tensionesque images.

Where the truth really is (and lets face it, we've all been to Tynecastle ) more like this.... for almost all of them. No matter how much the guys pretend otherwise with their risque commentary.

white_hot_fat_girl_throwing_up.jpg

Its rather clear that most people are just being hopeful pervs when considering the girls on KB, with the faux dominatrix sexual tensionesque images.

Where the truth really is (and lets face it, we've all been to Tynecastle ) more like this.... for almost all of them. No matter how much the guys pretend otherwise with their risque commentary.

white_hot_fat_girl_throwing_up.jpg

:laugh: bitchy but fair

Its the only one I could get away with...;)

fairy nuff, can't argue with that...

the rest would see you banned from the internet and thrown in prison lol

its weird though, cos even though i've met you, i still picture your collection of avatars when your name is mentioned!

fairy nuff, can't argue with that...

the rest would see you banned from the internet and thrown in prison lol

its weird though, cos even though i've met you, i still picture your collection of avatars when your name is mentioned!

Id imagine most people who have never seen the avatars also think those very same thoughts ;)

Id imagine most people who have never seen the avatars also think those very same thoughts ;)

Yeah it was a big shock to meet you in real life as you were complete opposite of what I expected :)

I P Knightley

Back to the mental images, rather than detailed & intimate physical descriptions of those we know:

I reckon I've found a photo that resembles a recently suspended JKBer whom we all respect and to whom we all owe a debt of gratitude because he goes to every single game ever.

C%20mad%20man.jpg

It really needs eyes popping out on stalks as he rants and steam coming out the ears but that's pretty near my real mental image of the bloke.

The Old Tolbooth
Back to the mental images, rather than detailed & intimate physical descriptions of those we know:

I reckon I've found a photo that resembles a recently suspended JKBer whom we all respect and to whom we all owe a debt of gratitude because he goes to every single game ever.

C%20mad%20man.jpg

It really needs eyes popping out on stalks as he rants and steam coming out the ears but that's pretty near my real mental image of the bloke.

That's Portobellojambo1 :D

This is how I imagine Mod4 to be

teacher.jpg

:peepwall:

I think to put peoples mind at rest, those mentioned by guess work should post actual pictures to set the record straight.

Always good to put faces to names.

No chance. My deformities are private.

I P Knightley
i picture him more like this

article-1022135-016341D400000578-97.jpg

This is no way to speak to a lady but, do you mean the one in the waistcoat or the, mmhmm, 'fadge' over his left hip?

radioforth006e.jpg

Who is that with BA Robertson - sure I recognise him but can't put a name to the face.

Who is that with BA Robertson - sure I recognise him but can't put a name to the face.

its Boof

AKA jay crawford

Damn you people and your avatars.

For the avoidance of doubt, I look nothing like a cat in a suit.

If it were wearing a pirate outfit, well that's a different matter.

:D

jamboinglasgow

this thread is amazing, i have only met or seen one or two posters so most of mine are mental images:

Japanjambo on hearing that Drew Busby has just entered the pub

IMG_1044.JPG

did used to think that buffalo bill was like this because of his avator (I know its buffalo bill from silence of the lambs but imagine bill being younger.)

heath-ledger-smile.jpg

Dexter working for justice in kickback land

batman.jpg

dont know why but this is what i think of ulyseeses (cant remember the spelling)

oldman.jpg

I like the earlier picture of the two grumpy men in the muppets, definatly what i think of when I think of jamboRobbo and Drylaw Hearts.

Bizzarly I used to think peanut looked like Pinilla as his avator was that for so long.

Doug is definatly harry hill.

Miller Jambo 60
YvonneJambo and Beverly, Deek is in the cage!

Tricia_Helfer_Dominatrix.jpg

Due to the Mafia threads!

Great thread folks ,im doubled up here.:laugh:

I P Knightley
Makween

woody-woodpecker.jpg

Hey, TC! Do you live in a cartoon world?

I'm not going back over 10 pages but I have an impression that all your thinky-likeys are animated cartoon characters.

As a result, I'm starting to think this about you. Doubt it's anywhere near the truth but in my mind, it's you!

BobHoskins2.jpg

Archived