Newcastle after Obua!!!!

andrew

:laugh: Well it is Newcastle!

They could bring Bramble and Boumsong back as well. What a back 3 that would be!!

There is a great player there but if they have watched him over the last few games, which he says they have, then they should see, so far, he isnt good enough!

I'll drive him to Newcastle, if were going to get a fee for him. This is great news.

Sell Obua and we might just be able to hold onto a decent player like Aguiar.

However, the 24-year-old has quickly made an impression in the Scottish Premier League, where Hearts are lying third behind Celtic and Rangers.

What impression?

MackaysCentreSpot

No offence to David Obua.

But if Kinnear is looking to bring in players who have hardly played and when they have have not really showed much then I can not see him remaining in his position as Newcastle's manager for very much longer.

Obua will be a cracking player for us, unfortunately he's been so unlucky thus far.

He'll go to the Premiership and prove everyone on KB wrong. :Agree:

Usual stuff, how you can judge any player after so few minutes on park is beyond me.

They might have scouted him when he was playing in Africa. West Ham seemed pretty keen to sign him..

The impression that he's pish. Well thats the impression i got.

Obua may be many things, but pish he is not. I hope he is given time to prove himself before the usual people write a player off prematurely.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

;)

For all the Geordies that read this and fancy Obua then he is the best player i have ever witnessed and would look fantastic in the black & white of the toon.

Come and get him quick because there will be a list of teams ready to sign him.

Fellow JKB ers...

Please stop slagging off players of Obua's ability if there is any chance that he will be offski in January. ;)

Class player

Great touch

Good in the air

;)

For all the Geordies that read this and fancy Obua then he is the best player i have ever witnessed and would look fantastic in the black & white of the toon.

Come and get him quick because there will be a list of teams ready to sign him.

Fellow JKB ers...

Please stop slagging off players of Obua's ability if there is any chance that he will be offski in January. ;)

Class player

Great touch

Good in the air

don't forget - deadly at penalties

I think he could be a decent player for us.

Needs to get a bit of urgency about him though.

Most of you said the same about Nade, and now he is a key member of the first 11.

"Sister newspapers" include..."Edinburgh News".

Hmmm...

Well maybe so but it quotes Kinnear saying he is one of the players he is looking at.

Commander Harris
Well maybe so but it quotes Kinnear saying he is one of the players he is looking at.

Kinnear's in on it too, don't you know! ;)

I think he could be a decent player for us.

Needs to get a bit of urgency about him though.

Most of you said the same about Nade, and now he is a key member of the first 11.

First rule of Kickback.

Never, ever listen to 90% of posters' opinions on players. Don't forget that Ruben Palazuelos was voted player of the year last season by this website.

The Freight Train has always been a tremendous player. He just needed a rocket up his arse from a manager who knew how to handle him.

Obua has the potential to be very good for us - he does too many technically impressive things not to. He needs time though; far too lackadasical for the SPL at the moment. Laszlo's handling him well, though, in my opinion.

First rule of Kickback.

Never, ever listen to 90% of posters' opinions on players. Don't forget that Ruben Palazuelos was voted player of the year last season by this website.

The Freight Train has always been a tremendous player. He just needed a rocket up his arse from a manager who knew how to handle him.

Obua has the potential to be very good for us - he does too many technically impressive things not to. He needs time though; far too lackadasical for the SPL at the moment. Laszlo's handling him well, though, in my opinion.

Ruben was JKB player of the year because he was the most consistant player in a terrible team.

Who, in your opinion, was better over the whole season?

Drylaw Hearts
Im still checking the calender date.

Totally bizarre.

That would be theeee single weirdest Transfer - EVER !!!!!

I want ?1million for Obua.

:)

Dagger Is Back

It's all about opinions and here's mine.

Obua is pish. If Utd want to take him for say ?500K upwards then bite their hands off. They have a great track record for buying numpties and wasting money. My biggest hope is that they offer a couple of million for him which allows us to keep players like Berra and Driver at the club.

The world of football has gone ****ing mad if they fancy him.

Well done Joe Kinnear - always thought you were the man!

First rule of Kickback.

I rate both Nade and Palazuelos, always have.

Obua, I think there is more to come from.

People are too quick to judge. He has ony played a handful of games.

Ruben was JKB player of the year because he was the most consistant player in a terrible team.

Who, in your opinion, was better over the whole season?

Wildly over-rated.

Berra and Jonsson for two had much better seasons.

Drylaw Hearts
I rate both Nade and Palazuelos, always have.

Obua, I think there is more to come from.

People are too quick to judge. He has ony played a handful of games.

Tbf.....

That wouldn't be too hard.

Wildly over-rated.

Berra and Jonsson for two had much better seasons.

As Greavsie once said, footballl is indeed a funny old game.

I just dont see the hype with Eggert.

Drylaw Hearts

He's very careless with his passing - always has been imo.

I think/hope he's young enough to learn through time to pick an easy pass and complete it.

Tbf.....

That wouldn't be too hard.

In fairness, no, but I still think there is a player there.

If we see it in a Hearts jersey remains to be seen.

Drylaw Hearts
In fairness, no, but I still think there is a player there.

If we see it in a Hearts jersey remains to be seen.

Newcastle-Kit-2007-Home.jpg

Hopefully.

Don't get me wrong, not saying he's the mutt's nuts himself or anything, more just making the point that there's no danger Palazuelos was our best player last season.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

He just does nothing for me, I've got to say.

"However, the 24-year-old has quickly made an impression in the Scottish Premier League, where Hearts are lying third behind Celtic and Rangers"

The only impression he has made is that he is totally left footed and TBH his left foot has not impressed me.

Don't get me wrong, not saying he's the mutt's nuts himself or anything, more just making the point that there's no danger Palazuelos was our best player last season.

TBH, Thommo - whoever was given it last year was the best of a bad bunch.

Some played better than others, but with a POTY you would expect there to be an outstanding choice jump out at you.

Sadly, that was not the case.

Francis Albert

Obua? Csaba's choice? It is of course too early to judge Csaba's ability as a manager but after the recent run doesn't he at least deserve the benefit of the doubt over a player who has hardly started his career at Hearts?

You can always trust the Hearts support to get right behind people. Shoving them out before they've had a chance.

Drylaw Hearts
Obua? Csaba's choice? It is of course too early to judge Csaba's ability as a manager but after the recent run doesn't he at least deserve the benefit of the doubt over a player who has hardly started his career at Hearts?

You can always trust the Hearts support to get right behind people. Shoving them out before they've had a chance.

Take the money and run.

Whatever we get will be pure profit.

Isn't that what it's all about ?

Archived