The Hobos and the media must be wetting themselves at you all

wibble

The number of panic merchants on here is jaw dropping.

I realise that many of them are part of the infiltrator/wind-up gang, but people are massively over-reacting to 3 stories about nothing.

3 people are taking Hearts to the small claims court - a matter of a couple of thousand.

the water board want their money - it's thousands, so a maximum of 9 grand or the Sun would have had it down as tens of thousands.

The only story worth bothering about is the non payment of players, but that's been fixed - just as it was when it happened before.

Hearts are in the crap, but no more than they were this time last month.

Stop slitting your wrists and get on with your lives.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well said sir.

I think there are far too many on here who are;

1. Not happy unless they're unhappy

2. Trying to prove they're proper Hearts fans by posting outlandish statements of worry and grief

3. Both

The ironic thing is that many of them that profess to being so worried don't even go to games because they've "taken a stand against Romanov". :rolleyes: Honestly, you couldn't make it up.

Well said sir.

2. Trying to prove they're proper Hearts fans by posting outlandish statements of worry and grief

3. Both

emo.jpg?w=460&h=368

letsalllaughathobos
Well said sir.

3. Both

The ironic thing is that many of them that profess to being so worried don't even go to games because they've "taken a stand against Romanov". :rolleyes: Honestly, you couldn't make it up.

spot-on mate

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I realise that many of them are part of the infiltrator/wind-up gang, but people are massively over-reacting to 3 stories about nothing.

3 people are taking Hearts to the small claims court - a matter of a couple of thousand.

the water board want their money - it's thousands, so a maximum of 9 grand or the Sun would have had it down as tens of thousands.

The only story worth bothering about is the non payment of players, but that's been fixed - just as it was when it happened before.

You are fighting a lost battle there wise man.

There are plenty of punters on here just dying to say "i told you so".

Just a thought:

Perhaps if the stadium was full every home game then everybody would be doing their bit to get us out of this mire we find ourselves in.

You are fighting a lost battle there wise man.

There are plenty of punters on here just dying to say "i told you so".

Just a thought:

Perhaps if the stadium was full every home game then everybody would be doing their bit to get us out of this mire we find ourselves in.

Well said.

My response to those people would be to ask how they think they are helping the future of HMFC.

I support the team through thick and thin, and realise we may have to cut costs for a couple of years to rebuild, but its still better than the "future" we had under Robinson.

Well said sir.

3. Both

Well said that man , and the OP too.

Too many on here imo have a greater hatred of VR than a love of Heart of Midlothian FC.

Imagine the rocket in my Gillette shares if Borthers hadn't managed to get in first with his thread about the Sun/water (non)story, before the doom and gloom merchants started a thread on it.

We do have money concerns, just like a lot of clubs, just that ours are getting put out there in the open. We seem to be looking to address part of that problem in January (we cant due to rules in football do anything about it beforehand) by selling some players and reducing the wages (good business practice imo).

I think there are money problems but not as big as some on here and in the press would love us to believe. A lot of the stories they print are standard things that happen in business.

Folk like me keep getting told to take our heads out the sand, well can i say to the doom and gloomers, take your head out the sand, stop and think/read first before getting your jollies over a press story/hobo story, that as much as anything else can also harm the club, the club is not great financially but lets not fall for every story they print, and lets stop looking for the negatives in every story.

After writing what i did above it is time for me to be 2faced:p.........It is time for Hearts fans to stick together right now and show our love for the club, we need to seperate the hatred of VR from the love of the club, we need to back the club through this crisis, we need to show UBIG/VR we are here for the club, we need to show potential buyers that there is something worth saving, we need to show potential buyers/VR that Hearts fans are here at a time of need.

Lets show the world that we(Hearts fans) are here and sell out the Dundee Utd home game.

Heart of Midlothian

Flip of Hibernian

We'll support you evermore......

Too many on here imo have a greater hatred of VR than a love of Heart of Midlothian FC.

Imagine the rocket in my Gillette shares if Borthers hadn't managed to get in first with his thread about the Sun/water (non)story, before the doom and gloom merchants started a thread on it.

We do have money concerns, just like a lot of clubs, just that ours are getting put out there in the open. We seem to be looking to address part of that problem in January (we cant due to rules in football do anything about it beforehand) by selling some players and reducing the wages (good business practice imo).

I think there are money problems but not as big as some on here and in the press would love us to believe. A lot of the stories they print are standard things that happen in business.

Folk like me keep getting told to take our heads out the sand, well can i say to the doom and gloomers, take your head out the sand, stop and think/read first before getting your jollies over a press story/hobo story, that as much as anything else can also harm the club, the club is not great financially but lets not fall for every story they print, and lets stop looking for the negatives in every story.

After writing what i did above it is time for me to be 2faced:p.........It is time for Hearts fans to stick together right now and show our love for the club, we need to seperate the hatred of VR from the love of the club, we need to back the club through this crisis, we need to show UBIG/VR we are here for the club, we need to show potential buyers that there is something worth saving, we need to show potential buyers/VR that Hearts fans are here at a time of need.

Lets show the world that we(Hearts fans) are here and sell out the Dundee Utd home game.

Heart of Midlothian

Flip of Hibernian

great post. 100% spot on.

maroonlegions

While i agree overreaction is a part of human nature and you find it in all walks of life but the big question for me is WHY the silence from Vlad and the powers at be at tynie?They are not helping to to calm down the so called doom and gloom section of the Hearts fans, why is this?As i said the silence is a big worry and it gives of negative vibes through out the rest of the support.Why does Vlad not just come out and give us some peace of mind:sad:or is it he cannot because things are what they seem.:cool:

When has Vlad ever rushed to calm the panic merchants though?

There have been 400 panics on here and he's never said a word on any previous occasion.

Geoff Kilpatrick
While i agree overreaction is a part of human nature and you find it in all walks of life but the big question for me is WHY the silence from Vlad and the powers at be at tynie?They are not helping to to calm down the so called doom and gloom section of the Hearts fans, why is this?As i said the silence is a big worry and it gives of negative vibes through out the rest of the support.Why does Vlad not just come out and give us some peace of mind:sad:or is it he cannot because things are what they seem.:cool:

Because I heard Vlad attended the latest Bilderberg meeting. :rolleyes:

Well said sir.

3. Both

For once I have to agree.:eek:

As some will know I took dog's abuse on here for NOT panicing!

As for VR and the club not coming out with a statement, How many statements have they given out, when we are doing OK? The same number. NONE !

Take what the press say with a pinch of salt. Even if the worst happens and HMFC go to the wall, what can you do about it? Nothing! VR owns the club and unless someone has the cash to change that, just put up with what goes on, for the sake of your blood pressure.

Guest Fabuloso
Have to agree with most on here. So many posters eager to see us in the mire so they can say 'I told you so'.

I have to admit that when (not if) it does go tets up because of VR I will be the first one to say 'I told you so' however it will only be aimed at the posters who have consistantly attacked anyone promoting any kind of rational debate which is at odds with theirs.

Traitor, part-time fan, Hobo, etc - I would love to see some humble pie being eaten by many fools on this board. Conversely this means that Hearts would be suffering and this is of course the overriding factor. But would they be suffering more than they are now?

I can't wait to see the back of VR because that means I will watch football again.

Finally, a thread about all this **** that makes sense. Like a lot of people, I'm getting fed up with the "premature ejaculators" spouting their messages of doom on here. If it's not JKB, it's text messages and phonecalls from folk who should know better. Change the effin record folks.

Well said OP, let's get some realism on here, we are no worse than a hell of a lot of clubs and, typically Hearts, a hell of a lot more entertaining. Lets get back to enjoying being Jambo's......

I love being a Jambo.........

winston churchill
I have to admit that when (not if) it does go tets up because of VR I will be the first one to say 'I told you so' however it will only be aimed at the posters who have consistantly attacked anyone promoting any kind of rational debate which is at odds with theirs.

Traitor, part-time fan, Hobo, etc - I would love to see some humble pie being eaten by many fools on this board. Conversely this means that Hearts would be suffering and this is of course the overriding factor. But would they be suffering more than they are now?

I can't wait to see the back of VR because that means I will watch football again.

bolt hobo.

Carl Spackler

Well said. Scared of the day you've never seen is a phrase that springs to mind.

Everyone knows that anytime Hearts look like they're getting their act together the s^%t stirring stories start. They've cried wolf so many times I don't listen to them.

But you and certain others have been telling us how it's going to be going tets up for a couple of years now and every time it turns out to be a gross-exaggeration. So for that one "I told you so" you think you're gonna be due, the rest of us are due you a lot more right back.

Everyone knows that Hearts have been a in a tough/unusual predicament ever since Romanov sacked Burley. None of us have really had a clue about what is actually going on though. If Hearts do eventually go bust, stating that they will months/years in advance doesn't make you any more of a fortune teller than Sergey. You're just a pessimist and things went wrong. It's a coincidence more than anything else.

I have seen the Hobo calling you receive, Can I ask, do you not go to games because of VR? If so how can you claim to be a fan if the club dies due to you and others taking a moral stand?

Not having a dig or being judgmental just like to hear your take on what you will do should the club fold due to lack of support?

DuffJimmy1875

Heart of Midlothian

Flip of Hibernian

Like not paying employees on time??

Like having a list of angry creditors the length of my arm, some for sums as small as 5k or so?? Why not just pay them punctually??

I'm sure if other SPL clubs were (apparently - because I always take anything the Hun prints with a pinch of salt) 2 months in arrears to their water suppliers, it would be making it into the press.

Cardiac Rucksack

Like having a list of angry creditors the length of my arm, some for sums as small as 5k or so?? Why not just pay them punctually??

I'm sure if other SPL clubs were (apparently - because I always take anything the Hun prints with a pinch of salt) 2 months in arrears to their water suppliers, it would be making it into the press.

There are a couple of clubs Lyon who would not be touched by this.;)

I am also pretty sure that every club in Scotland has a list of creditors who they have paid in some weeks. They simply dont wait as long as Hearts to pay their debts. To be honest the way things are with regards to Hearts at present we should not be giving them the ammo to write these stories. Sadly we are.

Guest Fabuloso
But you and certain others have been telling us how it's going to be going tets up for a couple of years now and every time it turns out to be a gross-exaggeration. So for that one "I told you so" you think you're gonna be due, the rest of us are due you a lot more right back.

Everyone knows that Hearts have been a in a tough/unusual predicament ever since Romanov sacked Burley. None of us have really had a clue about what is actually going on though. If Hearts do eventually go bust, stating that they will months/years in advance doesn't make you any more of a fortune teller than Sergey. You're just a pessimist and things went wrong. It's a coincidence more than anything else.

You could argue that it started going tets up a few years ago. I've made a judgement call based on the treatment of Hearts fans by VR and the board. An example of this is all the speculation and furore surrounding the latest 'crisis'. Why aren't the board coming clean or at least trying to explain what the situation is? I could argue that as a shareholder I have a right to know. In short this shouldn't even be an issue.

This happens way too often for my liking which is why, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, I've taken the step to no longer give my cash to the club.

Guest Fabuloso
I have seen the Hobo calling you receive, Can I ask, do you not go to games because of VR? If so how can you claim to be a fan if the club dies due to you and others taking a moral stand?

Not having a dig or being judgmental just like to hear your take on what you will do should the club fold due to lack of support?

The club will never die.

Because I heard Vlad attended the latest Bilderberg meeting. :rolleyes:

Maybe they gave him the Goldfinger exit chair.

winston churchill

get back down your sewer hobo.

MacDonald Jardine
The club will never die.

You can assure us of that from your living room can you?

I suppose if your sole point of contact with the club is posting on a messageboard nothing much will change.

MacDonald Jardine

So every debt every other club has is front page news is it?

Bollocks.

Guest Fabuloso
You can assure us of that from your living room can you?

I suppose if your sole point of contact with the club is posting on a messageboard nothing much will change.

At least I have my pride.

DuffJimmy1875
So every debt every other club has is front page news is it?

Bollocks.

You're confusing "debt" and "ridiculously over-due bill to a basic utility company"

It probably won't come to this, but no water = no home games at Tynie = no walk-up gate receipts etc etc.

I'd have thought, when prioritising which bills to pay on time, one's water bill might be near the top of that list.

Broadly agree.

Some of the wailing and gnashing of teeth on here over the last 72 hours has been nothing short of pathetic.

I got woken up to numerous hobo texts from reptile mates. Here was my fav

"Hearts are bust, they can't pay the players so the players are not turning up today. Game is off, and the entire water at Tynie has been switched off due to unpaid bills"

To be fair I have highlighted what is true

This happens way too often for my liking which is why, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, I've taken the step to no longer give my cash to the club.

Well that is exactly what you are. :buttkick:

Why does everybody else have to put up with your constant whinging, whining, moaning, greeting, constantly relentless complaints? :Bazooka:

Where were you 4 years ago when CPR was running up debt, selling off the family jewells/furniture/home? :1092:

Why didn't you put ?20 million into the club to save us from CPR if you're such a financial genius? :conf11:

At the very least, Romanov has given us the benefit of his financial resources. If he fails then we are simply back in the position we are before he came. But if he does fail, then we can't expect you to be our next saviour, can we? :banghead2:

Romanov's business plan may not be as successful as all Hearts fans want it to be. But you on the other hand offer nothing at all. :blahblah:

Some people would prefer to live in the hope that things will work out for the club rather than, as you do, constantly expect Romanov to fail!

:balmoral:

I realise that many of them are part of the infiltrator/wind-up gang, but people are massively over-reacting to 3 stories about nothing. ....

Abso-blooming-lutely. Post of the week for me Melbourne, thank you.

You're confusing "debt" and "ridiculously over-due bill to a basic utility company"

It probably won't come to this, but no water = no home games at Tynie = no walk-up gate receipts etc etc.

I'd have thought, when prioritising which bills to pay on time, one's water bill might be near the top of that list.

You seem to be confused (don't think that has ever been in doubt).

We have 2 further weeks to pay Scottish Water before they take the next step, so why pay now when we can pay in 2 weeks?

Get used to it (it has been going on for years), Hearts don't pay bills until the last possible moment. Might not be ideal but is a well used tactic in the business world, i would have thought all you financial experts on .net would know that.

winston churchill
You seem to be confused (don't think that has ever been in doubt).

We have 2 further weeks to pay Scottish Water before they take the next step, so why pay now when we can pay in 2 weeks?

Get used to it (it has been going on for years), Hearts don't pay bills until the last possible moment. Might not be ideal but is a well used tactic in the business world, i would have thought all you financial experts on .net would know that.

and why are you explaining yourself to a hobo jakeball.

Guest Fabuloso
Well that is exactly what you are. :buttkick:

Why does everybody else have to put up with your constant whinging, whining, moaning, greeting, constantly relentless complaints? :Bazooka:

Where were you 4 years ago when CPR was running up debt, selling off the family jewells/furniture/home? :1092:

Why didn't you put ?20 million into the club to save us from CPR if you're such a financial genius? :conf11:

At the very least, Romanov has given us the benefit of his financial resources. If he fails then we are simply back in the position we are before he came. But if he does fail, then we can't expect you to be our next saviour, can we? :banghead2:

Romanov's business plan may not be as successful as all Hearts fans want it to be. But you on the other hand offer nothing at all. :blahblah:

Some people would prefer to live in the hope that things will work out for the club rather than, as you do, constantly expect Romanov to fail!

:balmoral:

The very basis of your argument is that the CPR crisis and the VR crisis are the same and this is what many people aren't getting. CPR for all his faults left it up to the manager to handle team affairs. This way the fans could understand what was happening on the pitch. At this point I was watching Hearts home and away irrespective of performance.

VR on the other hand has a track record of quite the opposite. When your team is exposed to unnecessary risk because of the owner's interference on match day you are able to recognise there may be problems. Well, some people are.

Francis Albert
When your team is exposed to unnecessary risk because of the owner's interference on match day you are able to recognise there may be problems.

True,. But when was the last time Vlad interfered on match day? And how long before your high moral principles allow you to give up your "hunger strike"?

Footballfirst

I know that Hearts are currently due ?58k + VAT to Heriot Watt University re Hearts contribution to the ongoing running costs for the academy. HWU don't seem to bothered at the moment as only ?20k or so stems for more than a month ago. However, I was more concerned when my source described Campbell Ogilvie as being "worried" by the current situation.

List them.

If you know of a list of angry creditors the length of your arm, then post the list for us.

If you don't/can't list them, then please stay away from our board.

There's a good girl.

Drylaw Hearts
I know that Hearts are currently due ?58k + VAT to Heriot Watt University re Hearts contribution to the ongoing running costs for the academy. HWU don't seem to bothered at the moment as only ?20k or so stems for more than a month ago. However, I was more concerned when my source described Campbell Ogilvie as being "worried" by the current situation.

It's his PA I feel sorry for.

pile-of-papers.JPG

Guest Fabuloso
True,. But when was the last time Vlad interfered on match day? And how long before your high moral principles allow you to give up your "hunger strike"?

On your first point I obviously have no idea however time will tell. I know that he previously did interfere (that I do know) therefore it's up to whoever at HMFC to convince me otherwise.

Seriously I want to return to Tynie asap however, like the reasons above, I can't justify handing over my hard earned cash knowing I'm going to get conned. VR has treated the fans appallingly over the past two years or so. Our PR is equally appalling.

To be quite frank I have a number of different priorites in life - some of which are more important than watching Hearts. Some may be financial and some may be personal however the main reason for not attending is based on principal. This doesn't mean I won't return however the club aren't making a great case for the contrary. For the record I think the idea of a one-off 'fill Tynie' day is excellent and will take part in this positive protest.

I know that he previously did interfere (that I do know)

Spot on mate. Mr Romanov's interfering got us a Scottish Cup victory and into the Champions League. Damn the man....:rolleyes:

Guest Fabuloso
How?

It's up to the club how they get this message across - not me. Let me put it another way what has VR changed that would convince me to trust him with my money now? Or trust him at all for that matter?

Archived