Bruno

Jambo Jim

Have just been told that Bruno has been named Player of the Month. Well done wee man, some good news at last.

alwaysthereinspirit

Well done Bruno.

Yesterday he also got a mention on the "Hearts most cringeworth" thread.:eek:

What a week for Bruno.

jamboinglasgow

to come back from 18 months out and to win such a award is no mean event, fully deserves it and want hearts to keep him here.

Yes, good news for the wee man.

BUT, why did Csaba not get Manager of the Month?

His team won 5 games in a row, including a win against one of the OF, with no help from referees. On the other hand, Strachan won 6 games in unspectacular fashion with blatant help from referees in almost every one of those matches.

Guest JamboRobbo

His team won 5 games in a row, including a win against one of the OF, with no help from referees. On the other hand, Strachan won 6 games in unspectacular fashion with blatant help from referees in almost every one of those matches.

One of strachans wins was against Hearts at Tynie. Not saying that means he should definately have won it, but I can see the argument either way.

Oh, and throughoughly deserved by Bruno. He's been outstading for weeks.

Check out the other thread

Just want to add my congratulations to Bruno. Throughly deserved.

Let's hope that if he has to go it's after 10th Jan

Well deserved....will be gutted if he leaves in Jan.

I concur - thoroughly deserved, he has been a stand-out and is thriving in a more advanced position.

If he's out of contract this summer, we're not going to secure much of a fee for him. IMHO we could get by to the end of the season without Berra, Driver, Ruben, Karapidis. Not so Bruno, he is the creative spark. If sacrifices have to be made to pay his wages until May, so be it.

I concur - thoroughly deserved, he has been a stand-out and is thriving in a more advanced position.

If he's out of contract this summer, we're not going to secure much of a fee for him. IMHO we could get by to the end of the season without Berra, Driver, Ruben, Karapidis. Not so Bruno, he is the creative spark. If sacrifices have to be made to pay his wages until May, so be it.

I disagree re.Driver. Feel he's our only player who can get the ball down and beat a man. He will be a huge miss if/when he goes :(

Well done Bruno however !!!!!!!! :)

Aye brilliant way to come back from such a long lay-off, as per previous replies just hope he's here until the 11th Jan at least

Shame he's gone in January as he's a top earner!

To lose him especially for nothing is a ****ing disgrace IMO!

Archived