pat nevin on sportscene

mellors1874

did anyone hear this tit when he said he couldn't believe hibs were so behind hearts in the league must be getting to much sun on that solar panel o his

hibs have no midfield and a bombscare goalkeeper so its common sense that were ahead

winston churchill
did anyone hear this tit when he said he couldn't believe hibs were so behind hearts in the league must be getting to much sun on that solar panel o his

hibs have no midfield and a bombscare goalkeeper so its common sense that were ahead

i'll say it again.

he looks like the sort you see hanging around swimming pools or school play grounds.

Romanov Stole My Pension

I like Pat Nevin and think he's by far one of the best pundits in Scotland, although he is prone to the occasional spout of pish about Hibernian.

'What was the performance of the day Pat'

'Well of course Hearts but for me the Celtic win at home was also it's equal -- so joint decision from me'

Even in the good times he tries to knock us down -- how the ... can Celtic winning at home be equal in performance.

Pat's alright, sticks up for us loads of times, Athens away anyone:rolleyes:

Don't let that cloud your judgement Boo.

He is a season ticket holder at Easter Rd and therefore deserves to be in a hotel in Mumbai.

*Lighthearted joke for the easily offended. :rolleyes:

gorgie rd eh11

Anyone who chooses their football team in the same way they choose their clothes ie. whatever is fashionable at the time, should not be trusted. Slavering the "hibs ethos" sh*te the other week, it's like alex millar never existed.

The Old Tolbooth
I like Pat Nevin and think he's by far one of the best pundits in Scotland, although he is prone to the occasional spout of pish about Hibernian.

I actually agree with that 100% mate, I think Nevins a nice enough decent guy and come across very well on most footy shows. I'm sure he goes to watch Hibs sometimes because he takes his son who has turned out to be a hibby, poor lad.

I'll never forget him sticking up for us when we played in Athens basically saying the ref was cheating us, it's a pity no Scottish pundits have the balls to slate the Scottish refs for their bias however.

I actually agree with that 100% mate, I think Nevins a nice enough decent guy and come across very well on most footy shows. I'm sure he goes to watch Hibs sometimes because he takes his son who has turned out to be a hibby, poor lad.

I'll never forget him sticking up for us when we played in Athens basically saying the ref was cheating us, it's a pity no Scottish pundits have the balls to slate the Scottish refs for their bias however.

Poof.

The Old Tolbooth
Don't let that cloud your judgement Boo.

He is a season ticket holder at Easter Rd and therefore deserves to be in a hotel in Mumbai.

Your a bad man :rofl:

It's just a rumour and was never proven :P

Says the man needing to tell the world he got a ride last night.

:P:p:p:p:p

(Only kidding bud:))

i'll say it again.

he looks like the sort you see hanging around swimming pools or school play grounds.

I couldn't agree more..he looks like a total DAD

Archived