****en brilliant hearts

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

brilliant 3 points today! for the first time in 2 seasons we're looking like a team who fight for each other and we've got a manager who the players will bust a gut for, just shows what a settled team does and not the nonsense we had with loads of changes to the team on a weekly basis before csaba came in.

Team spirit was great today. Return of Neilson and Aguiar as well as the big improvement in Nade's fitness and attitude have made a big difference. No one would complain about Kingston either if he continues to put in today's effort.

Playing for each other. Well done the players.

Guest jambomickey
Team spirit was great today. Return of Neilson and Aguiar as well as the big improvement in Nade's fitness and attitude have made a big difference. No one would complain about Kingston either if he continues to put in today's effort.

Playing for each other. Well done the players.

kingstons commitment was much better today! he told csaba he was finished in the first half but csaba hd a word in his ear and he continued.

chester copperpot

Zaliukas was immense today, fair play, still have my doubts but today was a great day for him.

I have to say that Christophe Berra was world class today. Handled absolutely everything thrown at him, we will struggle to keep hold of him in January.

A special mention for Bruno today too. Made Ferguson and Mendes look terrible.

brilliant 3 points today! for the first time in 2 seasons we're looking like a team who fight for each other and we've got a manager who the players will bust a gut for, just shows what a settled team does and not the nonsense we had with loads of changes to the team on a weekly basis before csaba came in.

Exctly what he said , well done hearts.

jack D and coke

I almost hate it when things start to go right for us because i've always got that nagging doubt that Romanov will come in and pull the rug away and i almost felt that was going to be the case with the wages pish yesterday but today was like a watershed moment for me. I almost feel like a corner(and a really f***** long one at that)was turned today. I thought we just looked like a team again, all fighting like **** and getting me out my seat and thats not happened in a long time.

Berra looking like he might become what he promised a couple of years ago too.

Brilliant Hearts, nice one.

I am worried about january now.

Just when the team is settled with a regular line-up and gaining a good understanding on the pitch, I have a terrible feeling that Uncle Vladimir is going to sell three or four of our best men and throw us back down the table.

I'll be surprised if one of Berra or Kingston will not be sold in Jan. Money is still very tight and we know that Ogilvie has to get the wage bill under 50% of revenues. Hopefully though it will the Makela's of this world that are punted and we keep the important ones.

However, let's just enjoy the result and there is no doubt for me that we are heading in the right direction and Csaba's the man.

Today was really the first-time this season where I really felt we have made progress since last year. An excellent result but more importantly, we really played well and didn't scrape it - we really deserved it today. I'm so happy tonight!!!!!!!

Paisley Jambo

Well said.

Just posted on two disappointing threads about how bad Rangers are.

Good to see that you are focusing on the team you support not the oppopsition.

Well done today Hearts.:)

The most pleasing aspect about today was Mcdonald had nothing to do.:)

Well done to all the players today. they fought as a team.

Thunderstruck

Some clown on the radio about an hour after the match even tried to excuse Bazza as "he didn't get a proper pre-season".

Hello! Bruno is only recently back after a much longer lay-off and I suspect he didn't get a "proper pre-season". And still he wiped the deck with Bazza and Mendes.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Few things i noticed today. How much the players wanted it and how much it meant to them at the end when they got it. Csaba and Burger seem to have them fighting for each other and for them and god knows its been a while since we could say that about Hearts. The spirit looks bang on, and it seems genuine. All this talk over the last couple of years about go karting and going for meals together looked a bit staged for me. There seems a real desire amonst the guys to get the job done.

Secondly, given the amount of ball the beggars had in the second half, it rarely seemed as though we were under serious bother. Berra and Zaliukas were brilliant and the midfield covered back well. Cant honestl say there were too many times (if any) when I thought they were going to get it back.

Good to be a Jambo right now. Hopefully this is the start of something big.

brilliant. i have no voice left. 2 everyone at tynie the day especially in the north enclosure. CMON THE HEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSS. BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!

Zaliukas was immense today, fair play, still have my doubts but today was a great day for him.

I have to say that Christophe Berra was world class today. Handled absolutely everything thrown at him, we will struggle to keep hold of him in January.

Rueben and Karapidis were fantastic today. All for praising Bruno who was superb too, but credit to the two guys who provided the platform.

After the last 2 weeks, Stewart will be even more gutted at his petulance.

Would also commend Jonsson for his part. He has done nothing to merit being dropped and I hope he reacts in the right way. I'm sure he will.

I'll be surprised if one of Berra or Kingston will not be sold in Jan. Money is still very tight and we know that Ogilvie has to get the wage bill under 50% of revenues. Hopefully though it will the Makela's of this world that are punted and we keep the important ones.

However, let's just enjoy the result and there is no doubt for me that we are heading in the right direction and Csaba's the man.

If they go to England or Europe to challenge themselves I wish them well. If they take the easy option and move west for the easy money then I hope they are as successful as Webster.

iamcraigbeattie

Must agree with everything thats been said. The boys were immense today and are definatly looking like a team to be proud of. Big shout out must go to Csaba too, hes been brought belief, hunger and desire back to Tynecastle

Archived