Kris Boyd's 'celebration'

:shitwine:

Please say that someone else saw this ridiculous attempt at a somersault/forward roll? The cheat looked like an absolute clown celebrating a goal that wasn't even his, AND they were still losing. The Rangers team were almost all back in their half, while Boyd was flailing around like a drunkin our own box.

In the end, the joke was on him, of course. :)

Please say that someone else saw this ridiculous attempt at a somersault/forward roll? The cheat looked like an absolute clown celebrating a goal that wasn't even his, AND they were still losing. The Rangers team were almost all back in their half, while Boyd was flailing around like a drunkin our own box.

I saw it and almost fell off my seat laughing. He looked like a pudding doing a forward roll.

Ha ha , what a testicle that man is.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

I did feel a tremor when the fat bastar* fell over.

He really is a loathsome character. The kind at school you would call a "Smartcant"

What about his 'rifle shooting' antics after his roll?

I remember a hearts 'sniper rifle shooting' goal celebration at tynie about 10 years or so ago with locke,ritchie and co , i think it was against killie , any one else remember this , it was funny as feck.

I remember a hearts 'sniper rifle shooting' goal celebration at tynie about 10 years or so ago with locke,ritchie and co , i think it was against killie , any one else remember this , it was funny as feck.

Yes. All young boys having a great time.

Somehow Boyd just looked a total tit.

Yeah, the classic 'young guns' celebration. That was brilliant, with Allan Johnston, Alan McManus, Gary Locke, Paul Ritchie and possibly others. I believe they stopped doing it after the Dunblane massacre, which is fair enough.

Murderwell, 4-0.

Anyway, Le Chat summed it up. It has been a rather decent day... St Midden bottom, lets keep them there, and Heart of Midlothian remain in third place.

Celebrating a scrappy goal like that to make it 2-1 instead of grabbing the ball and getting back into his own half sums up this selfish arrogant clown perfectly.

There are very brief highlights on rotation on Setanta news, and the celebration was caught on camera - what a buffoon.

Celebrating a scrappy goal like that to make it 2-1 instead of grabbing the ball and getting back into his own half sums up this selfish arrogant clown perfectly.

Remember the time he was celebrating his goals against us at ibrox wen we had already had 2nd place in league. TiT. Hearts fans wi the newspapaers was brill.

letsalllaughathobos

yep remember that.

quality

Lol, just watched the highlights and and all I can say is lol. What a walloper - 'You'll never play for your country, play for your countryyyyyyy!!

I'm so glad others noticed this, I was too angry to be laughing but it was hilarious, NO ONE ON THE PITCH WAS EVEN LOOKING AT HIM!!

Imagine just doing that in amongst a crowd of people! From where I was sitting I could see he was doing the sound effects with his mouth as well. What an idiot of a man.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Smith face at the end is the best

He's looking mare like a bawbag wi eyes as time goes by

Slightly unrelated - but isn't it ironic that if Karapidis hadn't tried to clear his "shot" it wouldnt have gone in - it was heading vertically downwards off the crossbar until he slid in to clear it.

Archived