Berra brilliant again

vegas-voss

Agreed, Berra was brilliant today. He seems to just keep getting better.. I hope hearts keeps on to him. He also seems to have his defence in order and a good captain.

He was absolutely outstanding today. Defended brilliantly and acting like a captain all over the pitch.

Rangers just couldn't cope with him at set pieces as well.

You said it man.

Buffalo Bill

Never understood how some on here do not rate Berra.Looked the part from day 1.Cannot think of any player in the SPL who has been better in November.

Never understood how some on here do not rate Berra.Looked the part from day 1.Cannot think of any player in the SPL who has been better in November.

It will be a travesty if Hearts dont pick up the Manager and Player of the month awards for November.

Who was in the Directors Box?

Can't recall him ever playing better and certainly not in a big game like today's. It was a standout performance and I would love to hear what some of the well known faces in the directors box thought about his contribution. He will certainly have attracted attention with his commitment and the fact he won header after header as the Hun launched long balls. His no nonsense clearances and simple yet effective distribution was also impressive and for me it was his finest hour (and a half!) in a Hearts strip and as captain.

Stuart Pearce was there (I presume to watch Driver) and Alex "pwoud" Ferguson was there n all. Think he was there to watch Robbie Neilson.

I've been quick enough to criticise Berra in the past so credit where it's due. He has been a big factor in our winning run, the past month he has been excellent. Yesterday was the best game him and Zal have played in defence IMO.

Here's hoping he (and the team!) can keep up winning habits! :)

Archived