Bruno Skacel

AyrJambo

Ran the game today, popped up all over the park, scored, cleared off the line.

Reminded me of Rudi.

In a class of his own....FACT. END OFF :P

That is all

Reminded me of Rudi.

That is all

Pished. Fact End of!

Don't think he's the same level as Rudi, good player though.

Different types of player. Rudi was amazing but for only half a season. Bruno has looked a class player more often than not when hes been fit and selected.

I worry to think where we would be if he hadnt come back when he did.

Teuchterjambo
Pished. Fact End of!

Must be if he can remeber Skacel clearling off the line anytime after the first 10 games !

Italian Lambretta

Its no coincidence that over the last few years most succesful Hearts teams have had a very good left sided attack

1998 - Naysmith - Fulton - McCann

2006 - Fyssas - Hartley - Rudi

2008 - Wallace - Bruno - Driver

Now I know Hartley and Bruno are not left midfielders but there link up play with the left side has been the important factor in a winning side.

Also good to see we now have the start of a good and solid spine to the team

Balogh - Berra - Bruno - Nade

We need this guy on a new contract. He is the one that makes the team tick. Got to be the first name on the teamsheet every week...

Midfield Dynamo

Reminded me of Rudi.

That is all

I agree, he is turning out to be one of our best players. (In the current squad)

disagree with Balogh - thinks he's an accident that HAS happened (Sellik, Aberdeen, yesterday) come back kello!

letsalllaughathobos
disagree with Balogh - thinks he's an accident that HAS happened (Sellik, Aberdeen, yesterday) come back kello!

come back kello?

the boy cant even kick the ball properly now thats a accident waiting to happen.

the only one who should play at the moment is balogh if not availible jamie mac should play.

kello was a good shot stopper good at crosses(which balogh may not be) but with the amount of touches the keeper will get during a game kickouts are essential.

Pished. Fact End of!

Must be if he can remeber Skacel clearling off the line anytime after the first 10 games !

Not pished............ just wanted to use the standard KB declamation ( including the "off" instead of "of" on a post!

I'll concede your point Teuchterjambo.

Still think Bruno's the dug's baws especially having been out injured for so long and come back pretty much 100% straight away. :)

come back kello?

the boy cant even kick the ball properly now thats a accident waiting to happen.

the only one who should play at the moment is balogh if not availible jamie mac should play.

kello was a good shot stopper good at crosses(which balogh may not be) but with the amount of touches the keeper will get during a game kickouts are essential.

I think the Hibs game is clouding peoples opinion of Kello, kicking is important but aside from the Hibs game when has Kello's kicking got us in trouble? I wasn't at the Killie game where I heard it was poor but did it result in us losing a goal?

By your reckoning Craig Gordon wouldn't play as his kicking was p!sh

As for the bit in bold are you having a laugh, I wouldn't care if my keeper had no feet if he was good at crosses and shot stopping, that is the important thing for a keeper, nothing else

letsalllaughathobos

i have been to every game and kellos kicking was s**** every time.

the only problem with balogh is decision making for crosses.

that is the only real fault i can find with balogh.

its good to be having a bit of a barny about witch keeper is better than these filth down leith who canne even get a keeper.

good stuff kep it coming.

I can't put a finger on it but when Kello is in goals I feel more relaxed like when Gordon was in goals (not that I'm saying he is anywhere near as good) and I think the defence weels comfortable with Kello, and I definately don't get it with Balogh. The first goal (albeit our two centre halfs didn't cover thereselves with glory) was made too easy for Lovell because of Balogh comig out like he did. I'll have to see it again on replay but from where I am in Sec G he didn't look like he was anywhere near the ball.

I'd happily see MacDonald in there too, from what I've seen of the reserves on Hearts TV he looks a good solid all round keeper

rudi must stay

Reminded me of Rudi.

That is all

it was Driver that reminded me more of Skacel tbh. He plays the same position and you felt like something was going to happen everytime he got the ball, alot like Rudi

I fancy him to receive a 'reducer' early on in the Rangers game :sad:

I dont rate Wattie Smith that highly but I sense he will organise some close attention for the man who is obviously our playmaker at the moment.

Archived