That's Entertainment

Le Chat

I really enjoyed that today.

Some of the stuff we played was outstanding. I suppose it helps when you get a team that comes and actually wants to play too so credit must also go to Falkirk for that.

Nade's looking good, Driver and Bruno are bang on form and seem to have struck up some kind of understanding, Wallace is looking good again and Big Berra is as solid as a rock.

BRING ON THE RANGERS.

Don't like being negative, but I must have been at a different game!

Thought there was very little pace or movement and that Bruno and Nielson were our best players!

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Nade looks twice the player he was last season

Well really half the player

But at the same time twice as good if you know what i mean , mmmm

Apart from it being freezing I really enjoyed today. Some great moves and was exciting to see us come from one down to win the match. Wish they had left Driver on the left as him and Lee link up well but all in all good atmosphere and left with a good feeling.

Onwards!! Upwards!

Stability

Consistency

Organization

Determination

Teamwork

For so long we have been missing all those afore mentioned qualities, I am now so gratefull that we are showing them in abundance.

Everybody loves Baz

Thought there was very little pace or movement and that Bruno and Nielson were our best players!

Yes, you were at a different game today.

kevinthejambo

Yes you must have been

Yes, you were at a different game today.

or perhaps reluctant to be optimistic..............praise where it's due - played some good stuff today and a couple of concentration lapses aside I was very encouraged.

Mon the JT's let's have a RIGHT GO at the Orcs next week - they aren't that good, HONEST!

MackaysCentreSpot

I would find it hard to find a Hearts supporter at todays game who did not think the game was not entertaining.

Gimme an H...

LOL.

He wasn't bad but no. Just no.

berra was our best player by a country mile,absolutley outstanding today the boy.............................:thumb:

Lay of the Land

I think we can challenge for 2nd place.

A few shrewd signings in January and watch us go!!

Bring on the Huns

Guest JamboRobbo

For the first time in a long while today, we looked like a football team.

Oranised, hard working, strong at the back, creative in the middle, full backs getting forward, threat down the wing, and a striker who is a real handful holding the ball up.

Quite a few youngsters too, as I mentioned the other week I think Driver and Wallace and Johnson and Berra are stars in the making.

Still plenty work to be done, but great credit should go to Csaba for giving us a team that looks like it wants to win and has an idea how it wants to go about it.

Oranised, hard working, strong at the back, creative in the middle, full backs getting forward, threat down the wing, and a striker who is a real handful holding the ball up.

Quite a few youngsters too, as I mentioned the other week I think Driver and Wallace and Johnson and Berra are stars in the making.

Still plenty work to be done, but great credit should go to Csaba for giving us a team that looks like it wants to win and has an idea how it wants to go about it.

Welcome to my world!

As you say not the finished article but 100% better than last year

Give them time please!!!!!

Francis Albert

Time to change the signature again?

.... great credit should go to Csaba for giving us a team that looks like it wants to win and has an idea how it wants to go about it....

...and for turning out a team that are trying to play football rather than hoofball.

Well done Csaba.

Disagree with the highlighted point. Only ever felt we were strong at the back when we decided to the protect the lead with the team defending as a whole.

In the first half I thought we looked very shaky at the back.

Praise to Berra for his last 20 minutes though. He was outstanding and the definition of a captain leading by example.

I honestly believe you were at a different game.

I had borrowed a friend's ST today (cheers jam tartan ;)) and took my mum for her first visit to Tynecastle in about 30 years....and I was worried that it would be crap and that even worse, we might have another Hamilton-esque nonsense on our hands. But nope, it was brilliant and she admitted that she hadn't expected it to be half as good as it was. She even wants to go back. :)

Thoroughly entertaining and some really nice link up play, not to mention Andy Driver and that goal. I feel bad for Bruno because his was definitely worth a mention too, but Andy's was one that we'll be able to talk about for some time. Berra was also very impressive, he's becoming more of a player and a captain by the day.

No criticism from me for any of them, not today...they were great. And a message for the stay aways - you're missing out, big time.

I had borrowed a friend's ST today (cheers jam tartan ;)) and took my mum for her first visit to Tynecastle in about 30 years....and I was worried that it would be crap and that even worse, we might have another Hamilton-esque nonsense on our hands. But nope, it was brilliant and she admitted that she hadn't expected it to be half as good as it was. She even wants to go back. :)

Thoroughly entertaining and some really nice link up play, not to mention Andy Driver and that goal. I feel bad for Bruno because his was definitely worth a mention too, but Andy's was one that we'll be able to talk about for some time. Berra was also very impressive, he's becoming more of a player and a captain by the day.

No criticism from me for any of them, not today...they were great. And a message for the stay aways - you're missing out, big time.

hear hear!

Yesterday's play was definitely a gear or two up but we're still not out of the woods just yet.

However looking at the 12 points from 4 games, relishing the 14 goals from 3 games from the U19s (including a 3-0 humping of Celtic) and generally looking at how Csaba has changed things with reserves (mainly U23s) etc. I am starting to gain confidence that a solid plan is emerging re the running of the club.

This would be confirmed IMO if we saw some of our young guns establishing themselves in the first team.

Romanov Stole My Pension

Today was definately an entertaining game (how many time recently have we come from behind to win) and also worth the ?5 that i paid to bring one of my friends to their first JTs game. Although I do think on another day we could have easily drawn that game (last minute header) and i wouldn't say i'm completely convinced by the quality of the team but I'm delighted that this season we seem to be getting some good luck and that's what we need to get into europe. The win today has given us a bit of space and hopefully we go into the Rangers game with 3 points in mind instead of a draw.

BRING ON THE RANGERS

Thouroughly enjoyed the game yesterday,

Everyone played their part but as some said earlier Berra was immense.

Two cracking goals aswell.

Took some friends from Cardiff to the game 3 that have never been to a Scottish game before and they loved it.

We are getting there............

:)

marshallschunkychicken

I thought it was the most entertainment this season.

I'm just hacked off because I went to the bog and missed Andy Driver's goal..

Geoff Kilpatrick

MODS, shut this thread now. Far too much positivity on it. Kickback will be getting a bad reputation! :)

Some of the stuff we played down our left before the two goals in the first half was outstanding, and Wallace played a major part in that. He looked a very accomplished player yesterday. Bruno and Driver were also instrumental in the link-up play. If Bruno can sharpen up his set piece delivery (goal excepted, obviously!) we'll pose more of a threat in the box too.

I thought more of our players had a really good game yesterday than in any other match I've seen this season. Ruben again put in a very good shift in midfield.

Archived