Branny And Devine

jayjay

I have been informed yesterday that Kostadinov and Alistair Devine have joined Livingston on loan. Not sure how long for and have not seen this posted elsewhere so not sure how true it is. Source is usually pretty spot on so we shall see.

Charlie-Brown

That's a good move for those two kids - they need some first team football to push themselves on as they are in danger of falling behind some of the younger kids.

Commander Harris
I have been informed yesterday that Kostadinov and Alistair Devine have joined Livingston on loan. Not sure how long for and have not seen this posted elsewhere so not sure how true it is. Source is usually pretty spot on so we shall see.

nothing on Branimir's bulgarian site. (yet?)

Its only a stepping stone to Manchester ;)

Tbh I think there are far better youths for us to be looking to loan out and push on, loaning out to first division clubs should be focused on those who look likely to make it.

Whilst both are still youths as such, at 20 and 19 they both have younger players more advanced in the picture and I have to say we would have been far better loaning out Jonny Brown and Ryan Wallace than these two

Will those two actually make any impact at Livvy (that's if they are going?)

Livingston aren't doing not too badly at the moment and would have thought both would need to join a lower placed club, just to guarantee a game at least.

Will those two actually make any impact at Livvy (that's if they are going?)

Livingston aren't doing not too badly at the moment and would have thought both would need to join a lower placed club, just to guarantee a game at least.

Not a chance

Devine is a RB/LB and will need to oust Dave McKay - best RB in the league with plenty of SPL admirers or a former blackburn player who is one of the finds of the season so far.

Branny needs to oust Elliot (couldnt do it here) or Rocco Quinn, Branny might have slighty more chance given they have 2 strikers injured

I will wait for official confirmation as I really couldnt see why Livi would want this pair

jamboinglasgow

Tbh I think there are far better youths for us to be looking to loan out and push on, loaning out to first division clubs should be focused on those who look likely to make it.

Whilst both are still youths as such, at 20 and 19 they both have younger players more advanced in the picture and I have to say we would have been far better loaning out Jonny Brown and Ryan Wallace than these two

so brannys damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. As I remember you going at his brother, saying he should go on loan months ago, but now he shouldn't. I think we can have more than a few players on loan.

I think that it is a worthwhile move, that being close to Edinburgh will help Branny and Divine.

so brannys damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. As I remember you going at his brother, saying he should go on loan months ago, but now he shouldn't. I think we can have more than a few players on loan.

I think that it is a worthwhile move, that being close to Edinburgh will help Branny and Divine.

As far as I am concerned branny aint making it and his big time diva attitude is only going to damage others, the sooner we punt him back to the bulgarian juniors the better

We should focus our attention on those who have a chance of making it at SPL level.

And Spartans are even closer, plus they might even get a game there, doubtful though :rolleyes:

As far as youre concerned you talk some amount of tripe.

Who knows how theyll do, if indeed theyve gone there. Time will tell eh.

jamboinglasgow
As far as I am concerned branny aint making it and his big time diva attitude is only going to damage others, the sooner we punt him back to the bulgarian juniors the better

We should focus our attention on those who have a chance of making it at SPL level.

And Spartans are even closer, plus they might even get a game there, doubtful though :rolleyes:

I agree there are ones closer to the first team then him, but I think we should see how he copes in a first division team, but of course if you play well on loan in the first division doesn't mean your good, just means you found your level:rolleyes:

As far as youre concerned you talk some amount of tripe.

Who knows how theyll do, if indeed theyve gone there. Time will tell eh.

The lighter side of reindeer

By Barbara Bindenagel

We all know how important cleanliness is for our reindeer. My guess is that it wasn't a reindeer that preached this practice, because if this was the case, then WHY:

1. Once you give reindeer fresh, clean water, do they immediately put their dirty hooves into the water BEFORE they drink it?

2. After you slave to wash out their stalls and provide them with a clean area and bedding, do they wait until they enter the clean area to deposit their feces and urine?

3. Once you start to rake up their feces, do they come running to take turns to stomp on your rake and refuse to move in order for you to get the job done?

4. After you spend hours mowing their pen areas to keep the weeds and long stems down, do they immediately go to the fresh mowed area in search of weeds?

Also, did you know that:

1. Reindeer love to ignore you until you are busy or ready to leave the barn yard?

2. When you think you have these critters all figured out ... they'll make a liar out of you every time!

3. As soon as you brag about something your reindeer will do ... they won't do it!

4. Reindeer spook easily UNLESS they are standing on your foot ... nothing will make them move then!

5. Reindeer don't like to chew on your hair UNLESS you just fixed it to go somewhere and you end up leaving with a wet, saliva hairdo!

6. If you try to take ONE reindeer out for a walk ... they all decide they want to go at the same time ... and now!

7. Reindeer don't get into any trouble unless you're in a hurry to get to an appointment.

8. Reindeer do talk to you. They start with the eyes ... then the head ... then a burp. If that doesn't get your attention, they pound on you with their hooves ... if still no response ... they budge you with their antlers. If they are really frustrated after all their efforts, they will bark up a storm, snort at you and walk away mad ... not letting you near them for the rest of the day!

9. If you are playing with them and want to quit but they don't, and you climb a tree to get away from them ... they will actually try climbing up after you!

10. If a reindeer does not want to be on display, it is sure to put you on one by placing its antlers under your blouse and pulling it up.

11. Reindeer will run under shelter BEFORE it starts to hail ... leaving you clueless and out to pasture while you are getting pounded by hail.

12. Reindeer can't jump a fence but can squeeze through the smallest of openings ... like a sponge.

13. Halter and lead rope trained or trained to pull doesn't mean we trained them at all. All they do is stand there while we place the halter and/or harness on them. Then all they have to do is walk ... and they already know how to do that! Show me a reindeer that will fetch its own halter or harness, pull a sled without a driver, go to the grocery store, give the clerk a list of groceries and deliver the groceries back home ... then I will believe the reindeer is trained! Otherwise, we don't train reindeer, they train us!

Charlie-Brown

If the OP is true then it puts the onus / pressure of Devine & Kostadinov to show up well on loan, meanwhile back it Hearts it gives the opportunity to J.Brown & C.Thomson and Ryan Wallace and maybe also some of the U19 attackers to get more game time in the reserves and make their push towards the first team.

Valdas idea two years ago...

Thank god Valdas has gone then

Is this true ?

Has your brother agreed to this? or are Livvy below him like Cowdenbeath were?

You really have it in for Kostadinov don't you? You post this same stuff about him "not going to make it" every time his name is mentioned...

You may be right...He may not make it...but why do I sense that if this were to happen, it would please you?

Is this true Branny

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Is this true Branny

His name isnt Branny.

Give it a rest eh, why are you tryin to provoke him? Are you really that pathetic?

His name isnt Branny.

Give it a rest eh, why are you tryin to provoke him? Are you really that pathetic?

No I am asking a genuine question whether its true.

And secondly I am asking Jambobg's thoughts and his brothers about such a move given his previous comments about a similar loan move.

Oh and for the record I think we are wasting our time on making such a decision re devine as much as branny, We have more advanced youth as I said who would benefit far more from this move.

His name isnt Branny.

Don't worry for me, mate. I'm very calm and he have no chance.;)

Don't worry for me, mate. I'm very calm and he have no chance.;)

Hes just a pain in the arse bud best stick him on ignore. I think I might do the same! :)

Im not saying your brother will or will not make it but people should give him the chance!

No I am asking a genuine question whether its true.

And secondly I am asking Jambobg's thoughts and his brothers about such a move given his previous comments about a similar loan move.

Oh and for the record I think we are wasting our time on making such a decision re devine as much as branny, We have more advanced youth as I said who would benefit far more from this move.

But youre not simply asking are you? Thyere barbed questions and youre just being provocative.

Hes just a pain in the arse bud best stick him on ignore. I think I might do the same! :)

Im not saying your brother will or will not make it but people should give him the chance!

He and Devine have both had several years of u19 and reserve football and done absolutely nothing of note.

I personally think we have at least half a dozen youngsters who deserve a loan move more than these two.

But youre not simply asking are you? Thyere barbed questions and youre just being provocative.

No I am genuinely interested because I dont see why Livvy would want these two on loan thus, I am intrigued as to whether its true.

He and Devine have both had several years of u19 and reserve football and done absolutely nothing of note.

I personally think we have at least half a dozen youngsters who deserve a loan move more than these two.

So...all players develop at the same rate? Time reveals all, Ill just bide my time and wait and see, as Im not coahcing them and I have no experience of coaching in professional football. Do you?

Why wouldnt Livi want them on loan? Is it perhaps that that theyre good players and they think theyll benefit from having them?

This is all. The chance. But what will be we to know next week around same day. This is my info. I maked short phone talking with Branny. He is very motivated. This is all. Tomorrow he will have treaning with Hearts reserves. From my point of view(in this case this is not important), will be interesting he to working with italian coaches. I watched today that all the staff of Livingston is italian.

No I am genuinely interested because I dont see why Livvy would want these two on loan thus, I am intrigued as to whether its true.

Well for starters Livi must be a far more attractive proposition for a loan move than Cowden - if you cannot see that then you really are thick...Different divisions for starters before we even consider geography

As for why Livi may be interested? Well look how well they've done from their perspective by getting Elliot. Surely it's not a bad option for their new owners to try out a few more Hearts youngsters to see if there are more gems?

From Kostadinov's perspective he can hope that he will get a chance and that he may get to play as a striker in the first division rather than as a winger or attacking midfielder which is how the Hearts coaches seem to utilise hiim.

I think your vendetta against Kostadinov's brother makes you blind to sense. You come across as a very bitter wee fellow...

This is all. The chance. But what will be we to know next week around same day. This is my info. I maked short phone talking with Branny. He is very motivated. This is all. Tomorrow he will have treaning with Hearts reserves. From my point of view(in this case this is not important), will be interesting he to working with italian coaches. I watched today that all the staff of Livingston is italian.

Perhaps Italian coaches will focus more on techical and tactical ability and that could be a good thing. I still believe to an extent , in the Scottish Prem you need to be able to handle the physical side...unless youre nakamura of course!!

He may also be allowed to play as a striker which can surely only benefit him and Hearts.

Opps Spellczech beat me to it.

So...all players develop at the same rate? Time reveals all, Ill just bide my time and wait and see, as Im not coahcing them and I have no experience of coaching in professional football. Do you?

Why wouldnt Livi want them on loan? Is it perhaps that that theyre good players and they think theyll benefit from having them?

Its nothing to do with the level of development

Neither of them has done anything of remote suggestion to suggest they have what it takes too be playing at the level required of hearts. I also will be very surprised if either of them picks up more than a few sub games at livingston.

Branny is 20 in March and you could count the number of goals scored by him in a hearts jersey on your own digits, and I dont take this whole wing play stuff as if he had been playing well and scoring goals this wouldnt happen, it is his fault and his alone that he wasnt outscoring the players in competition to him.

Devine has been at hearts for a good while now and has shown himself to be solid but not a lot else, we have far better kids a few years younger than him who have done far more of note.

You can't hold onto every youth long term and you need to choose the ones that are showing something and get rid of the rest, over retention of youths is the precise reason we have enough players out on loan in the lower leagues with no chance of making it to field another team , not to mention the almost windowly payments to get rid of a few more on long term deals.

Perhaps Italian coaches will focus more on techical and tactical ability and that could be a good thing. I still believe to an extent , in the Scottish Prem you need to be able to handle the physical side...unless youre nakamura of course!!

He may also be allowed to play as a striker which can surely only benefit him and Hearts.

Opps Spellczech beat me to it.

O.K. Thanks for the support of my brother, but here is exact 00:52. I will go to slip. All the best and have nice week end!

Neither of them has done anything of remote suggestion to suggest they have what it takes too be playing at the level required of hearts. I also will be very surprised if either of them picks up more than a few sub games at livingston.

Branny is 20 in March and you could count the number of goals scored by him in a hearts jersey on your own digits, and I dont take this whole wing play stuff as if he had been playing well and scoring goals this wouldnt happen, it is his fault and his alone that he wasnt outscoring the players in competition to him.

Devine has been at hearts for a good while now and has shown himself to be solid but not a lot else, we have far better kids a few years younger than him who have done far more of note.

You can't hold onto every youth long term and you need to choose the ones that are showing something and get rid of the rest, over retention of youths is the precise reason we have enough players out on loan in the lower leagues with no chance of making it to field another team , not to mention the almost windowly payments to get rid of a few more on long term deals.

If hes playing on the wing of course its going to limit his scoring chances!

Haha Prancer the Master of Phasing Youth Players. Have a word eh ffs.

Footballers develop at different paces. Some are good in their teens then fade. Others are distinctly average then bloom. Some are good, have a lull period, then progress again. The current regime have made their decision. They are investing in young players and seeking to bring through as many as possible. I think many football clubs are guilty of binning players too quickly. These players then become disillusioned and either end up in lower leagues or out of football altogether. Hearts are sticking by their young players and giving them the best chance to succeed. Yes there are a lot of them, but sending them out on loan is a good option to either get good experience for those that are nearly there or to give a last chance to those who are struggling at Riccarton.

You've made it clear how you view Kostadinov. Personally I reckon he's not being utilised properly by our youth coaches and this is what his brother seems to infer also. A chance at Livi is probably exactly what he needs but you prefer to sit there and be resentful, as always.

Wish the guy well and be done with it - and keep away from the Brannywatch threads that may or may not be to come...

If hes playing on the wing of course its going to limit his scoring chances!

Haha Prancer the Master of Phasing Youth Players. Have a word eh ffs.

and hes playing on the wing because he wasnt doing a job up front - i.e his fault

Aye but we shouldnt have let Wallace, Cowan, Glen, Robinson play despite the fact they were actually hitting the net because we might upset poor wee branny.

As for the next column, branny and devine are going the exact same way of the likes of Pelosi, Doherty, Armstrongs, Sives etc in that we will be paying them decent money to play for Cowdenbeath or Raith for a few seasons until they will accept a pay off.

Frankly the complete love in of our fans for Branny and Copil is boring and god knows what affect it must have on the rest, they show up, do a job and then come home and log onto kb or another forum, to see people demanding branny and copil who cant even get a game for the youth/reserve teams get a starting berth before them who can.

Just because these two have big reps or cost us a lot of money is irrelevant, there are plenty of better youths on the books.

we should be pushing forward other players and looking for loans than these two. For example Templeton and Brown would have been far better candidates for this move

and hes playing on the wing because he wasnt doing a job up front - i.e his fault

Aye but we shouldnt have let Wallace, Cowan, Glen, Robinson play despite the fact they were actually hitting the net because we might upset poor wee branny.

As for the next column, branny and devine are going the exact same way of the likes of Pelosi, Doherty, Armstrongs, Sives etc in that we will be paying them decent money to play for Cowdenbeath or Raith for a few seasons until they will accept a pay off.

Frankly the complete love in of our fans for Branny and Copil is boring and god knows what affect it must have on the rest, they show up, do a job and then come home and log onto kb or another forum, to see people demanding branny and copil who cant even get a game for the youth/reserve teams get a starting berth before them who can.

Just because these two have big reps or cost us a lot of money is irrelevant, there are plenty of better youths on the books.

we should be pushing forward other players and looking for loans than these two. For example Templeton and Brown would have been far better candidates for this move

Seriously I give up...Im not sure what happened to you in the developmental stage but it must have had a negative effect.

Nobody completely loves them, they just dont completely hate them like you.

good night.

Ps how do you put someone on ignore, this blokes bad for your mental health. Cheers in advance.

You no F all, its very clear. GIVE IT UP.

Seriously I give up...Im not sure what happened to you in the developmental stage but it must have had a negative effect.

Nobody completely loves them, they just dont completely hate them like you.

good night.

Ps how do you put someone on ignore, this blokes bad for your mental health. Cheers in advance.

You no F all, its very clear. GIVE IT UP.

Im not the alleged adult who has to resort to abuse because I cant debate like an adult.

And yes this forum does have a love in for these two, theres not a week that goes by without another numpty asking when their getting a debut despite the fact they are doing nothing for the reserves or u19's. I wouldnt actually be surprised if people organise a kb outing to livi to see branny.

And you do ignore through the user CP. http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/profile.php?do=ignorelist

And why is it clear? because I dont agree with you? I think you need a lesson in the difference between facts and opinions

:)

Charlie-Brown

Glen, Kostadinov, Templeton, Ryan Wallace, Scott Robinson and others play on the flanks or behind the main striker in 'the hole' or attacking midfield because they simply don't have the necessary presence to play as main striker in Hearts formation and instead it's the bigger stronger guys like Nade, Tullberg, Elliot, Mole, Cowan who play this role and it's a role more suited to traditional centre forward types like Sandy Clark than potential new Robbo's.....

Im not the alleged adult who has to resort to abuse because I cant debate like an adult.

And yes this forum does have a love in for these two, theres not a week that goes by without another numpty asking when their getting a debut despite the fact they are doing nothing for the reserves or u19's. I wouldnt actually be surprised if people organise a kb outing to livi to see branny.

And you do ignore through the user CP. http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/profile.php?do=ignorelist

And why is it clear? because I dont agree with you? I think you need a lesson in the difference between facts and opinions

:)

Abuse? Are you for real?

You dont debate tho do you? You change your tune merely to be argumentative and frankly downright disprespectful. Do u think the way you approach JamboBG is acceptable? And others tbf...

"loan players out...dont loan them out...X is good enough...X isnt good enough...Y is this that and the next thing."

Mod Edit

I thank you for the information.

Goodbye.

scott herbertson

You're full of fault and blame mate

why can't you just let the lad play football and his brother support him. If he fails he will know that himself

He is more likely to succeed if encouraged, and it seems to me a chance to play first team football elsewhere would be ideal I can see no downside for either him or Hearts,can you?

..snip...

So, let me get this right. You don't think they should be sent on loan because we should be concentrating on loan deals for other players.

We shouldn't play them in the u19/reserves because other players are now better than them. So they should sit and stagnate till the window comes around and then pay them off. Awesome idea. No, really.:rolleyes:

How about... they go to Livi to see if they cut the mustard or if it gives them the extra motivation/experience they need. This frees up space in youth squads for other promising youths. When they come back from Livi then their progress is assessed and decisions made.

...snip...

...snip...

Yes, there are more threads about Kostadinov and Copil than some others. As far as I can see thats for a number of reasons including:

because they are two of the most recognisable names.

because they both had articles written about them in the press when they signed.

In Kostadinov's case because his brother is a member of this forum.

In Copil's case because he had trouble settling in, apparently.

The part you fail to mention is that on pretty much every one of the threads about them people have said that they don't think they are ready for the first team yet. So where is the problem? People ask a question and get a sensible answer.

Can't see these loan deals happening. Livi have no money, we have still to receive any of the money due for Clum's loan deal so I'd expect him back next month and no further business with the italians.

Seymour M Hersh

Thankfully you have no input into the decisions made at Riccarton regarding our youth players.

Thankfully you have no input into the decisions made at Riccarton regarding our youth players.

I think what Prancer is forgetting, through ignorance or stubborness is that even if these players aren't going to make it Hearts have a moral obligation to look out for their long term future hence Armstrongs loans at Cowdenbeath and Pelosi at Raith. These were not loan deals to see if they could make it at Hearts, as it was well known that they were probably not going to be to the required standard to make it in the SPL, but to give them first team exposure so when they did leave Hearts they would be in a better position to get a move elsewhere.

I am not saying this is the reason behind these proposed moves but for their long term future at Hearts or away from Hearts first team football is a necessity. The Wallace's and Templeton's etc are wasted going on loan as they are nearer to the first team squad so a loan would take them away from first team exposure at Hearts which is where the true test is.

As for the contracts they are on I do not understand Prancers spiteful attitude to the players, how can you blame them, why would they turn down the money and length of contract because deep down I'm sure that they all felt the had a chance to make it at Hearts, why should they turn their backs on that if the opportunity arises?

When a loan deal for Branny was touted a couple of years ago I remember JamboBG said that he was not too happy about going to Livingston etc because he signed for hearts in order to play for Hearts.

He said that if he was going to go on loan he'd want to go on loan to a Bulgarian club to try and win his U21 place back.

Is Branny happier to go on loan in Scotland now? What's changed?

When a loan deal for Branny was touted a couple of years ago I remember JamboBG said that he was not too happy about going to Livingston etc because he signed for hearts in order to play for Hearts.

He said that if he was going to go on loan he'd want to go on loan to a Bulgarian club to try and win his U21 place back.

The loan was to Cowdenbeath and I don't recall any talk about going back to Bulgaria but the thinking at the time was that he felt he would benefit more from staying 100% at Hearts rather than going on loan to a lower level.

This move to Livi would take him to a level closer to the SPL so I can understand the lack of reluctance

Commander Harris

part-timers in the 3rd division versus full-timers in the 1st?

it was cowdenbeath he was linked with a loan move previously IIRC.

I think we all know fine but you are not allowed to suggest a youth player isnt good on this site, unless of course its callum elliot or Jamie Mole or another player the gang have decided can be booed. then its open season.

the absolute love in for Branny Kostadinov and Deemu Copil on this site is ridicolous.

Both of them along with about another 10 youths should have been released a long time ago, instead we waste resources on them. Add to that the fact certain people have attitude problems then all we do with them is waste money and damage the environment at the club for those who make it.

Jonny Brown and Ryan Wallacee as examples look far more advanced than these two and also dont appear to be getting a look in for first team football thus the SFL football is far more beneficial for all concerned for them to go.

If certain users on this website got there way we would still have Stephen Simmons, Graham Weir, Robbie Sloan and Roddy McKenzie warming the reserves "cos they might make it":rolleyes:

Football is a tough business, unfortunately you cant keep every youth player on, and the laws of probabilities suggest these two are not making it.

Archived