Branny And Devine

jayjay

Prancer, by chance did Hearts knock you back when you were younger?

No,

I just think this sites desire to keep every youth player until their a pensioner "cos they might make it" is completely ridicolous.

The fact is most youths end up in the SFL/EOS/Juniors, that goes even for the u19's right now flying high.

Tbh I will be amazed if either of those two make it at hearts so I think wasting resources on them is a waste of time, especially when the likes of Temps, Brown,Wallace etc who have already shown far more, despite being younger in some cases are left stagnating in the reserves. It would be far more in our interest to have let Livi have these lot, even if it meant picking up some of the wages.

No,

I just think this sites desire to keep every youth player until their a pensioner "cos they might make it" is completely ridicolous.

The fact is most youths end up in the SFL/EOS/Juniors, that goes even for the u19's right now flying high.

Tbh I will be amazed if either of those two make it at hearts so I think wasting resources on them is a waste of time, especially when the likes of Temps, Brown,Wallace etc who have already shown far more, despite being younger in some cases are left stagnating in the reserves. It would be far more in our interest to have let Livi have these lot, even if it meant picking up some of the wages.

Prancer check out post # 45 (mine :)) I am not saying these players are going to make it but for their sake alone getting a loan move is a must, I think the standard of some of the young players you mention brings them closer to our first team level so sending them on loan could in fact be detrimental i.e. Elliot at Murderwell

Im not the alleged adult who has to resort to abuse because I cant debate like an adult.

And yes this forum does have a love in for these two, theres not a week that goes by without another numpty asking when their getting a debut despite the fact they are doing nothing for the reserves or u19's. I wouldnt actually be surprised if people organise a kb outing to livi to see branny.

And you do ignore through the user CP. http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/profile.php?do=ignorelist

And why is it clear? because I dont agree with you? I think you need a lesson in the difference between facts and opinions

:)

Prancer, you just argue for arguments sake.

The real reason you don't like these two is because they both have the potential to be exiting young Hearts players.

As the other poster said im sure you would be happy to see them fail.

Prancer, you just argue for arguments sake.

The real reason you don't like these two is because they both have the potential to be exiting young Hearts players.

As the other poster said im sure you would be happy to see them fail.

Yes because all top prospects are sitting in the reserves without a first team game to their name at 19 and 20.

Silly me

Yes because all top prospects are sitting in the reserves without a first team game to their name at 19 and 20.

Silly me

Finally, thank you

Silly me

Ahem, Sir Les and Ian Wright

One man fight here, like man who need commission from my bro. Like man who loss control. No chance.

Seriosly. I know that if will be deal with Livi Branny not will be under control and all the form of press. Is very danger if he start to score again. I know this. I remember idea of Valdas Ivanauskas one day to make duble Eliot-Kostadinov. This is only memorys now. But will be interesting. With italian coaches.

Exact at the momment is that today Branny and Alastair have treaning with reserves - Riccarton.

Sorry my mistake

Branny is the next Ian Wright :)

Didn't say that, you just asked what top prospects are sitting in the reserves age 19 & 20 I just gave you 2 off the top of my head and I'm sure there are many many more

One man fight here, like man who need commission from my bro. Like man who loss control. No chance.

Seriosly. I know that if will be deal with Livi Branny not will be under control and all the form of press. Is very danger if he start to score again. I know this. I remember idea of Valdas Ivanauskas one day to make duble Eliot-Kostadinov. This is only memorys now. But will be interesting. With italian coaches.

Exact at the momment is that today Branny and Alastair have treaning with reserves - Riccarton.

At the end of the day BG if your brother goes to Livi and scores goals and performs I will happily take him back at hearts and play him in the first team.

Christ we could do with a consistent goalscorer.

My Concerns are that I simply don't think he has done enough in the past to suggest it is likely.

Heres hoping he proves us wrong, I think we would all be delighted if he was to prove himself and go on to be a top SPL striker.

The same goes for Devine albeit different positions.

I just feel we as a club would have benefitted more for Templeton and Brown getting this experience.

At the end of the day BG if your brother goes to Livi and scores goals and performs I will happily take him back at hearts and play him in the first team.

My Concerns are that I simply don't think he has done enough in the past to suggest it is likely.

Heres hoping he proves us wrong, I think we would all be delighted if he was to prove himself and go on to be a top SPL striker.

I just feel we as a club would have benefitted more for Templeton and Brown getting this experience.

I would agree with Brown going out on loan aswell but Templeton was at Raith last season doing quite well and has found himself and the bench a few times this season so i don't see the benefit in loaning him out just now while he's in the first team picture.

As for Devine and Kostadinov going to Livi maybe those two were players the Livingston management team identified themselves wheras you're making out that Hearts are forcing the 2 of them onto Livi ahead of other more deserving players which seems doubtful to me!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

How the feck would you know?

You seem to view yourself as some sort of youth expert. Do you watch them every week?

October, 28 Hearts plays vs. Hibs. Stadion in Livingston. Kostadinov come on like sub 46 min, Devine - 56 min. Maeby coaches are watched sumthing and now invited them.

We here ever ask who scored. Maeby this people watch another components too. I don't know details. We will see next week.

:cool:

Seems a bit of a waste of time or else this a sign that Elliot is definetly coming back soon, Branny won't oust either him or Griffiths otherwise.

How the feck would you know?

You seem to view yourself as some sort of youth expert. Do you watch them every week?

No answer eh.

I will take that as a no then.

I would be surprised if you have seen Kostadinov more than twice.

No answer eh.

I will take that as a no then.

I would be surprised if you have seen Kostadinov more than twice.

I didnt answer because its my opinion

As for when I saw them, granted I havent seen either lately, but approx 18 months ago due to being off work sick I was watching the reserve games on a semi regular basis, couldnt put a number on it though.

As far as I can see neither has moved on since then.

At the end of the day its my opinion and I really do hope both prove me wrong like Glen and Neilson did.

I didnt answer because its my opinion

As for when I saw them, granted I havent seen either lately, but approx 18 months ago due to being off work sick I was watching the reserve games on a semi regular basis, couldnt put a number on it though.

As far as I can see neither has moved on since then.

At the end of the day its my opinion and I really do hope both prove me wrong like Glen and Neilson did.

OK then. :rolleyes:

Good luck to them if this goes ahead:)

Would love to see any youngsters come good on loan where ever.

Think this would be a great move for Branny and Devine:fing10:

Patrick Bateman

To be fair, he probably doesn't have anything better to do with his time

avram_grant_profile_26515t.jpg

Frankenstein Jambo.
O.K. Thanks for the support of my brother, but here is exact 00:52. I will go to slip. All the best and have nice week end!

your brother **** crap.

O.K. LIVINGSTON IS BULGARIAN.

Bulgaria's Outgoing FM Presents Livingston Isle Map

884080946.JPG

Bulgaria saw Tuesday a unique map of the Livingston island, which was prepapred by the members of the Bulgarian Arctic expedition headed by doctor Lyubomir Ivanov (pictured). Photo by Kameliya Atanasova (Sofia News Agency)

Bulgaria's outgoing foreign minister presented Tuesday a unique map of the Livingston island.

Minister Solomon Passy presented the map prepared by the members of the Bulgarian expedition headed by doctor Lyubomir Ivanov.

Bulgaria is among the few states to maintain a scientific exploration base on the Livingston Island where it completed an expedition under the motto "Bulgaria - Wherever A Bulgarian Is" running from November 2004 until January 2005.

During the tour, alpinists Vassilev and Ivanov conquered several of Antarctica's highest peaks, some of which saw a man stepping on top for the first time ever.

Minister Passy was the first Bulgarian acting foreign minister ever to visit Livingston island in the Antarctic during the expedition.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=51270

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

MackaysCentreSpot

Both Copil and Kostadinov came with glowing reports and they have achieved nothing as far as progressing into the first team.

Kostidinov at least makes the bench at the reserves game unlike Copil.

I have watched the reserves regular and Kostidinov does not stand out as a really good prospect.

I agree with Prancer that both of them should have been moved on along with some others.

I will wait for official confirmation as I really couldnt see why Livi would want this pair

Clubs outside the SPL are glad to take any SPL players they can get their hands on (cheaply).

Captain Lithuania

Well I thought we were calling Elliot back in the transfer window?

I think Branimir should make the bench at least, maybe come on for a few minutes and gradually get a feel for the real SPL. I think it's worth a try after he is hyped up so much. I say go for it, try Elliot and Kostadinov in a reserve game and see what happens.

Not a chance

Devine is a RB/LB and will need to oust Dave McKay - best RB in the league with plenty of SPL admirers or a former blackburn player who is one of the finds of the season so far.

Branny needs to oust Elliot (couldnt do it here) or Rocco Quinn, Branny might have slighty more chance given they have 2 strikers injured

I will wait for official confirmation as I really couldnt see why Livi would want this pair

McKays been pish all season.

I'm with Prancer on this one. I'd love Branny to make it but he's got to improve. There are several players closer to the first team than him and I think Husband, Stewart, Brown, Rapnik, Wallace etc would benefit far more from the experience.

As for Devine, I agree with prancer again. He looks a decent solid full back but I'd be very surprised if he ever breaks through.

Good luck to both guys in their spells on loan though.

No idea if this is true but thought it would be suitable to post on this thread - I'd heard that Glen was going on loan to Livvi last night.

Charlie-Brown
No idea if this is true but thought it would be suitable to post on this thread - I'd heard that Glen was going on loan to Livvi last night.

Prancer should be in support of this if true - he's been advocating loaning out our more promising youngsters on this very thread.

Archived