BNP members list leaked - allegedly

Guest Alex Guttenplan

I have a certain standard of decency that your signature doesn't meet.

Didn't know oral sex made you uneasy :P

Out of interest, what are your politics Therapist? Are you loyal to a political party? Which policies do you feel strongly for? Understand if you don't want to post it on a public forum, however.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The BNP says that Britain is full - does anyone agree that Britain is full? I believe it is and we should be training the current population better - anyone agree?

If people choose to promote delusional and racist individuals into positions of power, then I'll reserve an absolute right to be as "snobbish" as possible. People vote BNP because, by and large, their own lives are inadequate and they need something to blame. Just look at the fetishistic interest in the purported threat of immigrants, their trust/belief in the "failures" of the justice system based on 3rd hand accounts etc, etc. These extreme ideologies are, historically, doomed to fail, just as their ancestors under Franco's Spain, Mussolini's Italy and Hitler's Germany.

If you know your history, n' that :rolleyes:

Great word :)

I am just not really interested in which political party people support/join and why WK.

I could just as easily question why someone continually votes in favour of the Conservatives, the Liberals, the Labour Party, the SNP etc. etc., but why they vote how they vote is their choice, a choice that the democratic system gives us.

Transport costs over the festive period tend to affect me up front (petty though it may seem to some).

Jeeez, what a whinger. Last time I give you a lift then.................:rolleyes:

Sheriff Fatman
The BNP says that Britain is full - does anyone agree that Britain is full? I believe it is and we should be training the current population better - anyone agree?

Full- not even close.

In need of better training - yes, but I wouldn't want that training to be directed by a person who once called the holocaust 'the holohoax'. That is not the sort of education we need.

Full of what?

Professor.Arturo
Is that all you've got?so you dont dent where you got it, but thats by the by Seems to me like your party's "tough stance on crime" is nothing more than a hypocritical sham akin to a Nazi complaining about being persecuted.

They are the only party to have a 'tough stance on crime' as you put it. I am all for corporal and capital punishment for the record.

For the record, I copy/pasted it from http://www.gmb.org.uk/Templates/PressItems.asp?NodeID=91491

The Isle of Man never had a thuggish or neddish vandal problem when the birch was still in use. My uncle was birched there in the late 60's for being involved in a bar fight (nothing more than fisti cuffs) not one of them broke a law there again! he stayed for another 10 years, CP works.

As for capital punishment, do you think child molestors, pre meditated murderers, serial rapists, child killers (Soham eg) deserve to live? if you were the victims father, husband?

Disipline in school existed when I was there, we had the belt (I got it regular!) for stupid stuff mostly, but we had respect for our teachers, nobody would ever dream of assaulting one....seems par for the course now. Was the belt a bad thing? no, it was not!

Our views may differ on capital punishment, I respect your view on it even though I might not agree with it.

The Isle of Man never had a thuggish or neddish vandal problem when the birch was still in use. My uncle was birched there in the late 60's for being involved in a bar fight (nothing more than fisti cuffs) not one of them broke a law there again! he stayed for another 10 years, CP works.

As for capital punishment, do you think child molestors, pre meditated murderers, serial rapists, child killers (Soham eg) deserve to live? if you were the victims father, husband?

Disipline in school existed when I was there, we had the belt (I got it regular!) for stupid stuff mostly, but we had respect for our teachers, nobody would ever dream of assaulting one....seems par for the course now. Was the belt a bad thing? no, it was not!

Our views may differ on capital punishment, I respect your view on it even though I might not agree with it.

Are you racist, Ratcatcher? Simple question.

It's absolutely outrageous that this list has been leaked. The perpetrators should be pursued by the authorities and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What, you mean using EU law? Funny, I thought the BNP was opposed to that? :rolleyes:

There is a website you may have heard of called Red Watch. This site publishes photos, work and contact details and addresses of as many individuals on the left as it possibly can - including, in many cases, just randoms at a mass rally. As a result of the site, people have been attacked, their homes or cars firebombed, and many others intimidated over a prolonged period. The government would like to ban it, but cannot as it is hosted remotely.

Does your fury over the publication of private details online extend to this as well?

You can live and work in Abu Dhabi or Dubai for example, it is very very rare for any foreigner to be given citizenship, even British or American kids born there do not get it (unless they are brought up as muslims)

Does that make the Arabs racist? I dont think so. We here in the UK have been so brainwashed by the multi-cultural experiment (a huge failure), that we have gone in the opposite direction where its open door season. Immigration must be halted, and the 1,000's of illegals hunted down and deported......but that goes against the current liberal/leftie view.

Try getting citizenship in Canada or Australia if you dont have a skill they need....does that make them racist as well???

Jeez...ignorance doesn't begin to explain you. Anyone that seriously believes that physical borders are remotely relevant in the grand scheme of human existence/migration is beyond help.

Nelly Terraces

This is probably the best piece of publicity the BNP have ever had. As Nick Griffin has said, once people see what they think as being 'normal' people on there, employed in a wide variety of jobs (there's even a vicar on there fer chrissakes - must be the uniform:p) then the sense that the BNP is an average run of the mill party will be put into peoples minds. They'll be far more inclined to vote for them now they can be seen not to be full of cranks (discuss), and more mainstream than 1st thought.

Publicity jackpot (jackboot?) and marketing gold for the BNP this.

Sheriff Fatman

Yeah corporal punishment worked so well, I mean the gangs of the '50s, '60s, '70s and the first half of the '80s all settled their differences with an nice peacefull game of ping pong. Football hooligans didn't run riot in the centre of towns and cities up and down the country. My gran's house wasn't broken into 6 times in one year in the late '70s. Rape, murder, child molesting and child killing didn't happen until after thye death penalty was abolished.

My the past looks wonderful through rose tinted glasses.

So not really a deterent then?

I remember getting the belt for not being able to conjugate a Latin verb correctly.......

but as I am not an axe murderer or rapist, maybe in line with some of the very odd logic on this thread, we can assume it really works.

Nope. The south-east of England is full. The solution involves spreading wealth across the whole of the UK, which we've systematically failed to do for centuries. Immigrants are attracted to the south-east because that's where the jobs and money are: if only we finally change tack, and especially embrace vocational training and qualifications as they have on the continent, immigrants could be spread out across the whole country, where there's plenty of room.

Patrick Bateman

I don't think it's my place to decide whether someone should live or not. What I would say is that, statistically, capital punishment doesn't reduce or deter crime.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=k4L6-0WRfSA - This begins to illustrate my point about 5 minutes 30 seconds in.

Sheriff Fatman
This is probably the best piece of publicity the BNP have ever had. As Nick Griffin has said, once people see what they think as being 'normal' people on there, employed in a wide variety of jobs (there's even a vicar on there fer chissakes - must be the uniform:p) then the sense that the BNP is an average run of the mill party will be put into peoples minds. They'll be far more inclined to vote for them now they can be seen not to be full of cranks (discuss), and more mainstream than 1st thought.

Yeah, a vicar being a member will make everybody think that they are a nice fluffy bunny party. I mean it's not like men of the cloth have ever been involved in anything abhorant.

I remember getting the belt for not being able to conjugate a Latin verb correctly.......

but as I am not an axe murderer or rapist, maybe in line with some of the very odd logic on this thread, we can assume it really works.

How is your Latin though?

That's the real issue! :P

How is your Latin though?

That's the real issue! :P

Had to re-sit my Higher in 6th year to get a better pass (She says in a tiny voice) :sad:

Eram, eras, erat, eramus, eratis, catch it!

Professor.Arturo
Are you racist, Ratcatcher? Simple question.

Fair question. Some on here would say yes, but I would say no.

Being pro Anglo Saxon/Celtic does not mean you hate other races. The few who know me personally on this forum know I worked and lived in Abu Dhabi for a number of years, and I got on well with the local Emirates. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. I abided by the laws there, I respected their customs, and I was a guest of theirs for over 10 years. A racist would not last more than a month in th UAE. I dont want to bore you with a long drawn out answer to your question. My views on Islam are known to the mods here, been humped oot a couple of times, fair enough as my posts 'probably' were out of order on a public forum.

I think you are asking about my views on immigration. That would be a long discussion so I'll just make one point. Foreigners are flooding into the UK to work for minimum wage, a lot to them, a pittance to us......the employers are raking it in. Unemployment is close to 2,000,000 now....analists if they can be believed reckon it will hit 3m next year. What I say is put indigenous Briton first (very un-PC nowadays). Charity begins at home, employ, house, end poverty with our own first. I would even go as far as say stop foreign aid until there is no Homelesness in the UK, no unemployment in the UK, we dont have our pensioners freezing or starving to death in the winter, then, and only then if anything is left over....we can help others. If those views make me racist, ok...fair enough.

As far as Australia goes, damn straight they have one of the worst records on racism against non-whites going. Personally I think the aboriginals should throw all the whites out and reclaim their own land. Trouble is that would mean vastly more people coming into Britain than anything that happens now, but they will be white so that's ok.

Yes that would be ok :) Statistically Australian birds are most likely out of any nationality to have sex on the first date much better than muslim girls who dress up as ninjas. Mon the aboriginals throw the bassas out :cheer1:

Eram, eras, erat, eramus, eratis, catch it!

maximus dolor brevis est. :cool:

I think he was probably a fully paid-up, card carrying member ;)

Sheriff Fatman
Yes that would be ok :) Statistically Australian birds are most likely out of any nationality to have sex on the first date much better than muslim girls who dress up as ninjas. Mon the aboriginals throw the bassas out :cheer1:

Oh good god no, get the New Zealand lassies over here. Nothing against the Aussie girls, I've gone out with a few, but the New Zealand ones are just more 'fun'.

This is probably the best piece of publicity the BNP have ever had. As Nick Griffin has said, once people see what they think as being 'normal' people on there, employed in a wide variety of jobs (there's even a vicar on there fer chrissakes - must be the uniform:p) then the sense that the BNP is an average run of the mill party will be put into peoples minds. They'll be far more inclined to vote for them now they can be seen not to be full of cranks (discuss), and more mainstream than 1st thought.

That was my first thought too. They've posted their own membership to get on tv. Their head honcho has been on all the news channels bleating about privacy rights and trying to talk manifesto.

For Therapist, you asked for proof over somebody's claim that BNP members were all white supremacists yet you always seem happy enough to tar all Tartan Army supporters and SNP members as haggis loving anti-english bigots. Funny that.

Sure puts your unending posts about the SNP and Salmond in a new light ;)

Being pro Anglo Saxon/Celtic does not mean you hate other races. The few who know me personally on this forum know I worked and lived in Abu Dhabi for a number of years, and I got on well with the local Emirates. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. I abided by the laws there, I respected their customs, and I was a guest of theirs for over 10 years. A racist would not last more than a month in th UAE. I dont want to bore you with a long drawn out answer to your question. My views on Islam are known to the mods here, been humped oot a couple of times, fair enough as my posts 'probably' were out of order on a public forum.

I think you are asking about my views on immigration. That would be a long discussion so I'll just make one point. Foreigners are flooding into the UK to work for minimum wage, a lot to them, a pittance to us......the employers are raking it in. Unemployment is close to 2,000,000 now....analists if they can be believed reckon it will hit 3m next year. What I say is put indigenous Briton first (very un-PC nowadays). Charity begins at home, employ, house, end poverty with our own first. I would even go as far as say stop foreign aid until there is no Homelesness in the UK, no unemployment in the UK, we dont have our pensioners freezing or starving to death in the winter, then, and only then if anything is left over....we can help others. If those views make me racist, ok...fair enough.

The British population is ageing, and the proportion of it in work is consequently growing ever smaller. Exactly how do we pay for pensions, public services and so on if not by bringing in immigrants, who put more into the system than they take out? And if you honestly think we can improve our lot by shutting up shop in a globalised world, you are incredibly naive. Take away migration and flexible markets, bring in protectionism and closed borders, and our quality of life will get worse, not better.

Foreigners are flooding into the UK to work for minimum wage, a lot to them, a pittance to us......the employers are raking it in. Unemployment is close to 2,000,000

May I suggest that some of these 2,000,000 poor souls get off their erses and take the jobs paying minimum wage? How can "Foreigners" somehow afford to take these jobs if Brits can't? Too comfy claiming family allowance, disability, jobseekers allowance etc?

Your "Bloody foreigners, coming over here, taking our jobs!!!" rant doesn't make sense.

Who do you define as indigenous Britons? Any British citizen regardless of race, creed and religion? Or just white Britons?

Oh good god no, get the New Zealand lassies over here. Nothing against the Aussie girls, I've gone out with a few, but the New Zealand ones are just more 'fun'.

Stupid accent though. :)

Who do you define as indigenous Britons? Any British citizen regardless of race, creed and religion? Or just white Britons?

The Battle of Hastings was a victory for the French Danish over the English Danish; and we've been in flux ever since.

The British population is ageing, and the proportion of it in work is consequently growing ever smaller. Exactly how do we pay for pensions, public services and so on if not by bringing in immigrants, who put more into the system than they take out? And if you honestly think we can improve our lot by shutting up shop in a globalised world, you are incredibly naive. Take away migration and flexible markets, bring in protectionism and closed borders, and our quality of life will get worse, not better.

But isolation and protectionism works. I mean look at Bhutan, Burma, Albania as was! Ah, see what you mean.

May I suggest that some of these 2,000,000 poor souls get off their erses and take the jobs paying minimum wage? How can "Foreigners" somehow afford to take these jobs if Brits can't? Too comfy claiming family allowance, disability, jobseekers allowance etc?

Your "Bloody foreigners, coming over here, taking our jobs!!!" rant doesn't make sense.

Remember watching a program regarding immigrant workers, how they do the jobs that Britishers see as beneath them. Had a company up north in the fishing industry, reliant on Poles to do the grunt work as locals wouldn't touch it.

Seems now though with the pound collapsing that many are heading back since cost of living is high and the money now made doesn't make it worthwhile to continue.

Also that many were highly skilled, but said skills weren't accepted here and they were forced to do more menial tasks.

PS - Aussies are great, how else would I get my pint at the w/e if it wasn't for them ;)

The Battle of Hastings was a victory for the French Danish over the English Danish; and we've been in flux ever since.

Also, the Battle of Hastings was actually fought in Battle ;)

I wonder how many BNP members/supporters, if traced, would find that they're really the descendents of places that are now known as the Middle East, Turkey, eastern Europe etc. Riddled with irony doesn't begin to describe it.

could someone please point me in right direction? nudge nudge wink wink!!!!??!?!?!

Yep, certainly.

But first, just tell us your 12 favourite Hearts memories of the last 10 years, and the 12 that ****ed you off the most.

Failing that, you might find that the direction in which you get pointed is the exit.

;)

What are the bets on half the BNP senior management having chinese cleaners or nanny's? :)

There were chuckles galore here in France recently when the Front National, due to financial hardships, was forced to sell off their headquarters... to a Chinese university. :)

It does ring a bit unfair to me that by being a BNP member/activist you can be barred from a certain employment

The claim of them not having the right views is just frankly ridicolous, if there was some sort of screening and this was found then fair enough, but what is basically being said is Labour and Tory bigots are welcome but not BNP ones.

I dont believe that every member of the BNP is a full on bigot whose life revolves around pakistani bashing, and in a way I think a lot of them who are probably very intellectual individuals.

I also think its worth noting your stereotypical stone island wearing bigot probably wouldnt be able to work out how to join.

I certainly dont think those being attacked or discriminated against for simply being a member deserve it. At the end of the day the BNP and its members are subject to the same laws as everyone else and if their enough for us why not the BNP too.

As funny as it is watching all their members run around panicking I do recognise the absolute hypocrisy and double standards being employed here.

Professor.Arturo

If I had to work for minimum wage I would be left with about a tenner after rent and bills.

Many immigrants (a lot at my work) are living 7-10 a flat, cant be much fun, but most of their money goes home (their home) so they can afford it. Spongers aside, most single people could not live on the pathetic minimum wage, something the BNP have pledged to raise....to a higher amount than your beloved SSP as well. Or maybe you could give your argument to the 1,000's of call centre staff here, who's jobs have been farmed out to Bangladesh....or thereabouts.

Archived