BNP members list leaked - allegedly

Guest Alex Guttenplan

The Mighty Thor
The fact of the matter is that some names of non-members were added to the list to make mischief. Who's to say that these two low-lifes down't fall into that category?

It's a posibility. I think popping the names of a couple of convicted sex offenders onto the list to discredit the BNP is as unlikely as it is un-necessary.

It's a bit like Sir David Murray's comment in today's Scotland on Sunday saying that the Rangers fans that trashed Manchester 'weren't proper Rangers supporters'.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The fact of the matter is that some names of non-members were added to the list to make mischief. Who's to say that these two low-lifes down't fall into that category?

It's difficult to believe that someone would go to those lengths to discredit a pair of ordinary perverts.

It's difficult to believe that someone would go to those lengths to discredit a pair of ordinary perverts.

Nice one Topcat. :) Of course it is very unlikely that any names were actually added to the list - doing so, if it had been found out, would have discredited the validity of the list. Which indeed is why the BNP made this claim very soon after the list had been had been leaked. Not only did it bring the list into question, but also provide a handy get-out clause to those members on the list who wanted to take advantage of it. A shrewd manoeuvre by the BNP but ultimately flawed as we all know that they were talking ***** (evidenced by the fact that they have not shown that anyone was indeed added to the list in this way).

It's a posibility. I think popping the names of a couple of convicted sex offenders onto the list to discredit the BNP is as unlikely as it is un-necessary.

It's a bit like Sir David Murray's comment in today's Scotland on Sunday saying that the Rangers fans that trashed Manchester 'weren't proper Rangers supporters'.

What - if they had been, they'd have made a better job of it ??!

;)

;)

I think he meant that no proper rangers fan could have made it as they would be banged up in barlinnie :P

The Mighty Thor

;)

I've no idea what he meant.

I know it's wandering off topic but.....The full article in the SOS was hilarious. Sir David Murray was telling us how he's eradicated the scourge of bigotry from Ibrox during his tenure. Apparently in the dark days he could hear bigoted shouts from the stands now he can't hear any. He's either de-sensitised totally or he's gone completely corned beef!

It's got to be the least investigative journalistic piece in history.

I've no idea what he meant.

I know it's wandering off topic but.....The full article in the SOS was hilarious. Sir David Murray was telling us how he's eradicated the scourge of bigotry from Ibrox during his tenure. Apparently in the dark days he could hear bigoted shouts from the stands now he can't hear any. He's either de-sensitised totally or he's gone completely corned beef!

It's got to be the least investigative journalistic piece in history.

Indeed - loads of stuff in the Sundays, and at the tail end of last week, about SDM ... what was the unpleasant expression someone used recently on here - a "cumfest" ?

Totally agree - if I ate cornflakes, I would have choked on them over that pesh in the paper.

Archived