BNP members list leaked - allegedly

Guest Alex Guttenplan

As far as i'm aware the only occupation actually banned from joining the BNP is police officers which seems fair enough as far as i'm concerned.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Commander Harris
As far as i'm aware the only occupation actually banned from joining the BNP is police officers which seems fair enough as far as i'm concerned.

prison service also.

I P Knightley

But why?

Surely if they're set job objectives and targets, the only thing that matters is achieving them? If properly supervised and monitored, any undesirable behaviour would be spotted and stamped out? (oh, how naive I sound)

The mere fact of someone joining BNP doesn't make them any more or less likely to act with racial bias (or whatever the concern is). Similarly, anyone could be a racist/bigoted numbskull, perpetrating all sorts of undesireable acts without registering for the BNP.

Or any other party (adding balance so as not to offend any members of any parties...)

blondejamtart

The search facility proved very handy indeed - I've already found someone living quite near me, and he's one of the most obnoxious gits you've ever met anyway!

But why?

Surely if they're set job objectives and targets, the only thing that matters is achieving them? If properly supervised and monitored, any undesirable behaviour would be spotted and stamped out? (oh, how naive I sound)

The mere fact of someone joining BNP doesn't make them any more or less likely to act with racial bias (or whatever the concern is). Similarly, anyone could be a racist/bigoted numbskull, perpetrating all sorts of undesireable acts without registering for the BNP.

Or any other party (adding balance so as not to offend any members of any parties...)

"We also have a policy of prohibiting any of our officers, staff and volunteers from becoming members of the BNP or similar organisations whose aims or pronouncements may contradict the duty to promote race equality."

Part of the eligibility requirements to join the police.

I'd imagine the real reason however is to help cover their own backs in case of prosecution. If a non-white was to prosecute a police officer for unfair arrest or what have you and it turned out the officer was a member of the BNP they'd be screwed.

There's money to be made here guys.

Direct marketing;

If your in the Swastika pin badges or Jack Boot trade you could make a fortune from this list.

Any other things we could punt to these folks??

"We also have a policy of prohibiting any of our officers, staff and volunteers from becoming members of the BNP or similar organisations whose aims or pronouncements may contradict the duty to promote race equality."

I'd imagine the real reason however is to help cover their own backs in case of prosecution. If a non-white was to prosecute a police officer for unfair arrest or what have you and it turned out the officer was a member of the BNP they'd be screwed.

What about class equality? Surely thats as important and in my eyes most party's are detrimental to many different groups of people.

What about class equality? Surely thats as important and in my eyes most party's are detrimental to many different groups of people.

I'm not sure the police have a significant role in promoting class equality though.

There's money to be made here guys.

Direct marketing;

If your in the Swastika pin badges or Jack Boot trade you could make a fortune from this list.

Any other things we could punt to these folks??

White bed linen ? :eek:

I P Knightley

Cheers mate. Them's are the facts. I don't agree with the b/s reasons but closer to yours. It does nothing to stamp out racism in the police force.

Here's an interesting question though. The police forces have now discovered that some of their staff are in the BNP. However, they've discovered this as a result of a breach of a High Court injunction. Are they in their rights to discipline said coppers?

The one thing it proves for me is that there are a lot of stupid coppers about. you're a copper; you want to join BNP; you know you shouldn't; so what occupation do you put down for the BNP application form? "Security guard"? No. "Civil Servant?" No. "Police Officer?" durrhh, yep! I'm one of those...

Not heard that term being used for years.

I just want to clear up I'm not talking about the term I'm talking about the dolls. ;)

Eh??? Surely they do.

Well are there any parties which promote class inequality in such straight terms as the BNP promote the inequality of non-white Christians?

That said, it's not agreeing with the views of the BNP that is the issue really. It's the membership and financial contribution made. How can an individual join the police force who are actively trying to promote racial equality in the UK whilst he is a paying contributor to an organization which believes the reverse?

What could turn out to be amusing is that the BNP may use EU laws on privacy which they actively oppose to prosecute those who leaked the information.

Guest GhostHunter

On a positive note - the board just hit a record high - 2891 users online, of which 1300 were guests reading this thread :D

Hello to all our "foreign" visitors - please feel free to register :)

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I just want to clear up I'm not talking about the term I'm talking about the dolls. ;)

No probs - I knew what you meant :P

On a positive note - the board just hit a record high - 2891 users online, of which 1300 were guests reading this thread :D

Don't you dare :mad:

They will remain "guests" until we get round offering them cash incentives to go back where they came from :P

:rofl::bravo:

Nucky Thompson
Not heard that term being used for years.
That's because they banned it, the gollywog from Robertsons jam got the chop years ago:rolleyes: The looney lefties also tried to ban baa baa blacksheep:cool:

Ah I know HERE

Cheers man, just clicked that at work.

Now people think I like the black ******.... how embarrasing,

how will I tell them its white only!

blondejamtart

There's one woman who lists her interests as being a member of her local Women's Circle - perhaps next week's demonstration might be "how to make a nice white hooded garment"?? :whistling:

Don't you dare :mad:

They will remain "guests" until we get round offering them cash incentives to go back where they came from :P

Are we going for "blood-line" Jambo-supporting evidence via e.g. a Jambo granny. or, like Nacho Novo, if you've been in Jambo-land for 7 years you can join ?

Cheers man, just clicked that at work.

Now people think I like the black ******.... how embarrasing,

how will I tell them its white only!

Its cool just tell em your on the list and ull be fine :eek:

I P Knightley

While they're all here, we should show ourselves in the best possible light; displaying the traditions & behaviours that make JKB so special.

Allow me to demonstrate:

There's one woman who lists her interests as being a member of her local Women's Circle - perhaps next week's demonstration might be "how to make a nice white hooded garment"?? :whistling:

Get Her PUMPED!!

The People's Chimp
That's because they banned it, the gollywog from Robertsons jam got the chop years ago:rolleyes: The looney lefties also tried to ban baa baa blacksheep:cool:

Oh dear.

And well they should have got rid of gollywogs. As for the presque urban myth about "loony left councils" can you list any scottish councils who have tried to ban the singing of baa baa black sheep?

Oh dear.

And well they should have got rid of gollywogs. As for the presque urban myth about "loony left councils" can you list any scottish councils who have tried to ban the singing of baa baa black sheep?

Aberdeenshire?

Sorry couldn't resist.

Guest GhostHunter

Some "wideo" has posted the full list on an anonymous website....googling membership@bnp brings something up.

I wonder if the leak that Griffin states came from a former senior employee, is the one who's name is missing from the list and comes from our neck of the woods.

I've had a look through the list to see if I could spot any of the interesting names, couldn't find them though. Could someone pm me the the details aswell.

cheers

Some may find this link interesting

No direct linkage please

Stunning.

I've got 7 registered BNP members near me. All are women!!! :eek:

Stunning.

Absolutely none around here. Need to head into Edinburgh centre for the nearest one. Joy living in a classy area.

Either that or the **** around here can't afford the ?5 donation :o

Stunning.

Think being BNP activits makes them especially dirrrrty or especially frigid, you know like.. if birds like Jordan or are against womans rights you can bet your bottom dolla they take it up the wrongun

Just a thought.

it was quite fun last night looking for people in the area.

Think there was somebody 2 mins along from me.

Very tempted to save the page but i never :(

Found a good one ;)

Christine Nade

C/O HOM PLC

Tynecastle Stadium

Mcleod street

Edinburgh

New card sent Oct 07 due to previous card being eaten, also requires kids pack with sweets.

jamboinglasgow

was just reading the article on the BBC website: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7736794.stm

Now I detest the BNP and what they stand for, its a party for racists and no excuse can hide that but I want to know who are these people who are phoning the people on the list with abusive phone calls. Surely they are as bad as some things the BNP do.

I dont get the urge to phone a stranger just because an list is published.

There was some boy from Lochend I noticed.

And he has used his works email address as well..!!.....Dumbass....someone from Liverpool with the same works address as well.........

Archived