If the Answer is Hibernian Football Club

Guest gorgie kev

Guest JamboRobbo

Which team is so insignificant that it should have no threads about it on JKB, but actually has way too many cause folks keep starting threads about them? ;):P

who are the wee team in edinburgh ?

Which football club was praised in every media outlet in the country for their quest to play football "the right way" but have as much success as Livingston FC in doing so :eek:

the fans of which football club have built up a hilarious, and quite frankly a sad and pathetic delusion about the so-called football philosophy of their team?

Captain Lithuania
Which team is so insignificant that it should have no threads about it on JKB, but actually has way too many cause folks keep starting threads about them? ;):P

FBK Kaunas?

Which team does alleged celebrity rapist John Lesley support?

absolute topper.

or...

which team do alleged celebrity rapist John Lesley and his big-time pantomine star brother, along with two specky goofball brothers support?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
what's an anagram of "fallible abortion bunch"?

I can't be bothered to work out if that's correct, but it certainly looks close...

festerlehearts

as i drive for aliving tourist who visit our city often ask hearts are the team in edinburgh i say yes of course is there another team well i say there is a team called hibernian and almost most of them say ........... never heard of them rest my case

I can't be bothered to work out if that's correct, but it certainly looks close...

its correct, as is

Bin Felch Abortion Bull

;)

What would the question be?

Good post Kev (for once)

My question would be (I hope this is not deemed inappropriate)

What team has players and supporters with stomach's full of seamen?

Good post Kev (for once)

My question would be (I hope this is not deemed inappropriate)

What team has players and supporters with stomach's full of seamen?

Like fishermen and pirates?

Which team was Birmingham reserve Gary O'Connor playing for when he beat up an Elvis impersonator in an unprovoked attack?

Which team was Birmingham reserve Gary O'Connor playing for when he crashed his car then ran away from the scene of the accident?

Which teams star centre forward is banned from every nightclub in Edinburgh?

Which teams captain was caught trying to sneak his banned team mate into a nightclub, thereby setting an appalling example to the youth players there, but wasn't disciplined by his obese, hapless, balding manager?

A quick 're-mix' of the original question. What Question is the most popular response to this statement

I support Hibernian.

Of course the most popular response is

WHO?!!!

(in Europe especially although not in Malta, cause they have a well known team called Hibernians)

Archived