stewart at rememberance service

chazza74

anyone know why he wasn`t with the rest of the first team squad and also without club gear on ?

His sending off on Saturday triggered a clause in his contract meaning we could relase him after X number of red cards

He's a PoppyScotland Ambassador I think - might've been something to do with that?

I think that may be correct actually.

Or maybe Stewart had some relatives who died in the war?

anyone know why he wasn`t with the rest of the first team squad and also without club gear on ?

did you not know that stewart goes out of his way to disgrace every tribute for the recently deceased and remembrance observation that he can?

just ask anyone in the scottish football 'meeja', they know all about it.

Does it matter.

he turned up!

Juve

well said. as usual someone trying to make something out of nothing!!

Jambof3tornado

Talk about trying to stir up trouble out of nothing. stewart is hot headed but represents the club the best he can. End of. If Larry tried as hard as Stewart does we would be sitting 3rd in the league.

Jack Alexander
Talk about trying to stir up trouble out of nothing. stewart is hot headed but represents the club the best he can. End of. If Larry tried as hard as Stewart does we would be sitting 3rd in the league.

Could I just point out that Michael has been a great (unsung) supporter of the Contalmaison project, that PoppyScotland are delighted by his ambassadorial role so far and that (as the poster above pointed out) he turned up. Not because he was under orders to do so, but because he wanted to.

I know nothing about his performance as a player, but no one can fault his commitment to this particular aspect of Heart of Midlothian's history.

Deary dear ... clutching :eek:

Who cares? He was there paying his respects, that's all that matters.

I wonder if the same people who say they wouldn't miss him and that he's a liability were saying the same thing when he was possibly the best player in the league for the first half a dozen games??

Archived