The Midfield Enforcer We've Been Missing

Makween

Guest juvehearts

bob malcolm is a good debate, he is marmite for me, you either rate him or you dont, unfortinally i dont & would rather have scott severn back.

juve

Hypothetically, how do people think that Robert Malcolm of Motherwell would do in this role?

Slow, no skill, prone to bookings and a complete bawsack to boot.

Yes please.

Can we get Lennon out of retirement while we're at it?

Guest juvehearts
Slow, no skill, prone to bookings and a complete bawsack to boot.

Yes please.

Can we get Lennon out of retirement while we're at it?

Bring back Gary locke, gary Mackay & colin cameron, phil stamp, steve baggio fulton, bruno pasqualle (sp) and Julien breiller while your at it.

portobellojambo1
Hypothetically, how do people think that Robert Malcolm of Motherwell would do in this role?

Hypothetically I suspect he would prove as useful as he is in actuality, none, he is s h i t.

best in the land

for hearts he would be suspended more than played.

plus he's a bawbag bigot

He's not good enough for a start.

If he were to play for us, his "style" would get him sent off in nearly every game he would play for us.

That and he's a bigoted **** who thinks it's cool to write stuff like *** on autographs.

He's not good enough for a start.

If he were to play for us, his "style" would get him sent off in nearly every game he would play for us.

That and he's a bigoted **** who thinks it's cool to write stuff like *** on autographs.

Makween's after the autograph for his collection.

No thanks, we have enough current buns in our own support without employing that bigoted BB. Nice try though!!!

Seymour M Hersh

A complete muppet who is not nearly good enough to play for HMFC. But I think you know that and have an ulterior agenda for this thread.

bob malcolm is a good debate, he is marmite for me, you either rate him or you dont, unfortinally i dont & would rather have scott severn back.

juve

What? He's dark brown and smells funny?

British Protestant, sure he would do well. :rolleyes:

Archived