why is mole getting a game instead of makela

Captain Price

Captain Price

WHY IS MOLE GETTING A GAME RATHER THAN MAKELA ?

yes they arent the best but surely makela is better than that bas...person MOLE!

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

yes they arent the best but surely makela is better than that bas...person MOLE!

Makela is still working on perfecting his 5th touch in training.

JJ

6 or half a dozen - both as bad as one and other.

Johanes de Silentio

Well, I don't agree that Mole is a bas..., but he's no better or worse than Makela. The latter has a much better scoring record, though, so fair point actually!

6 or half a dozen - both as bad as one and other.

With the difference Makela is actually a proven goalscorer when he is actually played for more than 5 minutes on the wing

Not at the Motherwell game then?

both are ***** :mad:

crap first touch even worse second touch and nether has proved they can do anything at this level, our squad must be of a pretty poor level if this is the best we can put on the subs bench each week :sad:

With the difference Makela is actually a proven goalscorer when he is actually played for more than 5 minutes on the wing

In our league?

In our league?

How many full games as a striker has he had in our league?

His goalscoring at previous clubs has been brillant, and he deserves a chance

He isnt a great footballer but if he can score us 15 goals a season I can put up with the elephant touch.

I definitly think he deserves a run of 10 games or so as attacker

My feeling is that makela is right up there with eskilson in the donkey stakes.:cool:

Did bang them in for Helsinki though over the summer when was on loan there. Albeit am sure the Finish league aint great but is it that much worse than the eeesspppell? - i doubt it.

Makela has never had a fair run and chance in the team and never will because he was a Graham Rix signing. Dam politics!

How many full games as a striker has he had in our league?

His goalscoring at previous clubs has been brillant, and he deserves a chance

He isnt a great footballer but if he can score us 15 goals a season I can put up with the elephant touch.

I definitly think he deserves a run of 10 games or so as attacker

I think it speaks volumes that he was a Vlad signing and still hasn't got a run or has been persevered with.

the fact that we even consider playing either of them is frightening. Absolute gargage. This topic has been done to death though no? Hopefully they'll both wake up tomorrow and retire.

We play with one up top, there is no way Juho can play that role.

Some would argue that Mole cant either...

Hope they are both punted in January, with Kingston, and add Tullberg as well, Nade and Glen up front would be worth a try, but cannot see it happening ?

mole is mince and believe it or not makela is WORSE.

jack D and coke

I haven't seen anything to suggest thats the case and where anyone else does i dont know. One bad touch against motherwell and he's the worst striker in the world. I see plenty of our players taking poor touches but they dont get emptied. At a time where mole has 1, nade none and tullberg out injured what the problem is giving the boy a run i have no idea.

It's not really an argument, more like a fact.

;)

Charlie-Brown

The OP has written Banderson's lead story for tomorrow........ Jamie Mole is a better player than Makela in my opinion.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Last time Makela came on at Tynecastle he was slower than a week in the jail and about as useful

Not at the Motherwell game then?

cumon eh after makels touch at that game if the motherwell player newver took it he would still be chasin it. Makela can gtf.

Guest JamboRobbo

Some? I'd be surprised if there are some who would argue that he could. :P

Makela is hopeless!

You may as well ask why is Mole getting his game ahead of Agnes, the tea lady. Who can possibly answer that question? I mean last season we had Calum Elliot constantly getting his game because apparently "he tries really really hard in training", despite the fact that he was, and let's be fair to the guy here, utter ferking garbage, this season it's Mole that has taken over as the token useless waste of a shirt in the team.

I would say,because Makela would get more appearance money than Mole,bit like Posposil.

brellier-for-france

Spot on

Makela is hopeless!

89 career goals in 170 games aint to bad,Nade has a staggering 15 goals in wait for it 115 games,quality.

Hope they are both punted in January, with Kingston, and add Tullberg as well, Nade and Glen up front would be worth a try, but cannot see it happening ?

Why? He has only had about an hour or something in total to impress us. Give the lad a chance!

because csaba laszlo refuses to play juho makela if more than 10 capitals are used in one sentence. Because of this thread he now wont play this weekend either

makela cound'nt trap a bag of cement, mole could'nt make the right run if he only had one way to go, both of these players are not fit to pull on the hearts jersey, the quicker they GTF the better

Tynecastle Valhalla

makela is on big appearance and goal bonuses which is why he never gets a game.

he is also not that good.

having said that i would personally give him a run in the team for 6 or 7 games and see what happens.

89 career goals in 170 games aint to bad,Nade has a staggering 15 goals in wait for it 115 games,quality.

I think Nade could score a fair few in the Finnish league too. Nade on the other hand has played English Championship and SPL. Not really comparable. Anyone who has seen Makela would realise he's absolutely gash as a lone striker, and unless Lazslo changes to 2 up front, and his touch improves dramatically, there's therefore no point in playing him ahead of Mole.

yous are all quick to judge surely hes not that bad.. when was the last time a forward scored for us its time to try 2 up top i would play makela and glen but that wont happen so maklea and nade

been going through this with makela for months then when he gets on the pitch we see how horrible his first touch is!! then he gets benched for ages and everyone forgets that and thinks he he ok again, think the boy has had his chance and will be on his way in january.

personnaly would like to se glen back even if it was just on the bench

makela cound'nt trap a bag of cement, mole could'nt make the right run if he only had one way to go, both of these players are not fit to pull on the hearts jersey, the quicker they GTF the better

Could not agree more, scary thought is how much

are those three "strikers" being paid (Mole,Makela, Nade) for eh.. not goalscoring.

Perhaps they are "striking stikers"?

As a footnote, it does not matter how hard you work, if you cant produce the goods then you are NOT good enough, when will people ever understand this incredibly simple concept?

I think Nade could score a fair few in the Finnish league too. Nade on the other hand has played English Championship and SPL. Not really comparable. Anyone who has seen Makela would realise he's absolutely gash as a lone striker, and unless Lazslo changes to 2 up front, and his touch improves dramatically, there's therefore no point in playing him ahead of Mole.

Nade has scored 7 yes 7 goals all in with Hearts and SUFC in over 50 games FFS,he's aint no goal machine.

Charlie-Brown

If Makela was Lithuanian instead of Finnish he'd be referred to by some on here on here as Make-useless or Make-clueless or something like that.

If Makela was Lithuanian instead of Finnish he'd be referred to by some on here on here as Make-useless or Make-clueless or something like that.

He might even be getting a game.

Love how Mole's the boo-boy of choice at the moment. The irony of seeing some of the same posters demanding Elliot's return tearing into Mole is not lost. It was the exact same treatment Mole is receiving that ruined Elliot in the first place.

Fair enough, he's not near ready to be leading an SPL line yet, but the boy has done nothing but try his best for Hearts in tough circumstances. You can blame a few people for him being our only credible option with first-team experience at the start of the season, but you certainly can't blame him.

Plus, he's a far, far better player than Juho Makela anyway.

Charlie-Brown
Love how Mole's the boo-boy of choice at the moment. The irony of seeing some of the same posters demanding Elliot's return tearing into Mole is not lost. It was the exact same treatment Mole is receiving that ruined Elliot in the first place.

Fair enough, he's not near ready to be leading an SPL line yet, but the boy has done nothing but try his best for Hearts in tough circumstances. You can blame a few people for him being our only credible option with first-team experience at the start of the season, but you certainly can't blame him.

Correct Thommo!

Guest JamboRobbo
He might even be getting a game.

he'd certainly of gotten a chance, no matter how rubbish he was. Goalie that can't catch a ball - ah, we better give him a few games just to see. A striker that can't move, oh yes, let's start him against the hobos just in case he wakes from his slumber and does something.

There is NO doubt, if he was Lithuanian, he'd have had chances which he hasn't been given.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I would say it was his inability to head,run,tackle,shoot,pass that ruined Elliot.

I would say it was his inability to head,run,tackle,shoot,pass that ruined Elliot.

An inability that strangely reared its head after his first season under Burley and Rix where he was backed by the fans and seen as a good prospect. And the worse the jeers got, the worse Elliot got.

My, what a coincidence.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
An inability that strangely reared its head after his first season under Burley and Rix where he was backed by the fans and seen as a good prospect. And the worse the jeers got, the worse Elliot got.

My, what a coincidence.

It would have been hard to be crap in that team ... it was outstanding. He was OK in that period.

Nothing more than OK though.

His attitude and lack of talent is the reason he is now at Livi. Don't kid yourself that it's the fans fault.

Moles attitude is excellent, he just has no talent.

Firstly, has Mole been on the receiving end of any boo's? I've certainly not heard any.

I know 100% that Mole hasn't been boo'ed as he's been waiting to come on as a sub so to say that Mole is receiving "exact same treatment" that Elliot got is complete and utter pish.

Secondly, how much of Makela have you seen?

Archived