Hearts Legends v RBS (Sunday @ Saughton)

JohnnyPunter

The Hearts Legends will be taking on RBS (Gogar) on Sunday at on the brand new 3G at Saughton (not the jail unless someone gets caught speeding)

The game will be in aid of the Sick Kids and Hearts Education and Community Trust.

The Legends expect two debutants in the form of Lee Makel (unless his wife gives birth!) and Jason Young, former jambo and son of the Golden Vision.

Other confirmed players include Smith, Sandison, Ritchie, McLaren, Mackay, Lawrence, Robbo and Quitongo (who got sent off in the last match! - coverage below)

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/CommunityNews/0,,10289~1442378,00.html

If you fancy catching the boys and have any spare slimfast or Wearthers Originals on the go - kick off is at 3.30pm

the legends are playing some so called "finance professionals" from RBS !

i have to ask - after the demise of a great institution through greed and the bail out using our hard earned tax money:

am i the only ignoring that it's for charity and hoping that the legends crock some of those wage thiefs ?

just kidding btw... :P

the legends are playing some so called "finance professionals" from RBS !

i have to ask - after the demise of a great institution through greed and the bail out using our hard earned tax money:

am i the only ignoring that it's for charity and hoping that the legends crock some of those wage thiefs ?

just kidding btw... :P

I'm sure if you back the two charities we can get Alan McLaren and Paul Ritchie to do some crocking for you on the day - say ?50 per hospitalisation???;)

Archived