Lifted.

Destruction Derby

Destruction Derby

Just had a text from a mate who is at the game, he is saying there have been quite a few hearts fans lifted during the first half? Surely if its anything to do with Sectarian singing then the Roseburn should now be empty.

No doubt it will be that the hearts fans have been trying to get the attention of stewards to do something about their singing and will be lifted themselves, Has anyone else heard anything from anyone at the game?

Just had a text from a mate who is at the game, he is saying there have been quite a few hearts fans lifted during the first half? Surely if its anything to do with Sectarian singing then the Roseburn should now be empty.

No doubt it will be that the hearts fans have been trying to get the attention of stewards to do something about their singing and will be lifted themselves, Has anyone else heard anything from anyone at the game?

Least they did not have to sit through the rest of the match...terrible stuff.

Let me know what it was actually for then it's easier to comment on.

i got a text too. it just said that the police were lifting plenty of jambos but none of the filth in the roseburn

wouldn't be so bad, but they were clearly heard singing their "folk" songs

vile vile vile fans

Destruction Derby

I never went into detail in the text so i don't know exactly what it was about, pretty sure when people start getting home from the game they will enlighten us.

I complained to the police about the IRA songs the mhanks were singing. I got told that he only heard Irish National songs and he could lift him pointing to a guy holding a UJ, to which I asked what country are we in.

The whole *** establishment is shameful, pandering to that lot considering its his colleagues that they killed.

Destruction Derby
I complained to the police about the IRA songs the mhanks were singing. I got told that he only heard Irish National songs and he could lift him pointing to a guy holding a UJ, to which I asked what country are we in.

The whole *** establishment is shameful, pandering to that lot considering its his colleagues that they killed.

Typical stewarding at Tynie these days, always bottle it when they come to town.But when something kicks off in the home section the old bill are right on the case.

Farce

Watched the game on the net and it was 3 minutes and 5 seconds in when I heard the first "Up the RA" chant.

r-soles

Patrick Bateman

Anyone spot what was on the banner unfurled in section G? Seemed to upset the subhumans quite a lot...

Celtic's folk songs are political. Songs only become offensive when they are the poor victims.

However, we have more to worry about than that lot.

I nearly got lifted at the end for watching the game, alone, in one of the exit tunnels.

While that bunch of manky *******s sung pro terrorist bile.

Disgusting.

someone was talking on the match thread about a jock stein banner, maybe it was that

I think there was a banner unfurled in the lower section of G which said 'Big Jock Knew', couldn't see too great as I'm further back, needless to say they manky lot went mental, only seen one guy get lifted though but there was a big group talking to the Police at HT

someone was talking on the match thread about a jock stein banner, maybe it was that

"Big Jock Beasts Hoopy" or some similar pish.

I nearly got lifted at the end for watching the game, alone, in one of the exit tunnels.

While that bunch of manky *******s sung pro terrorist bile.

Disgusting.

We've heard it all before, time and time again. Doesn't make it right but what's the sense in getting excited about it.

We've got our own fans who revel in chanting about terrorism.

What was more "disgusting" was our complete inability to get back into the game today. Totally outplayed by Robson, Brown and Maloney.

The singing from some of our 'fans' was just as bad if not worse in my opinion.

I sadly have to agree with you.

I could not really care less about the cretins who support Celtic, but I do find the behaviour of a lot of the vermin who support Hearts really, really cringeworthy. Whatever floats your boat, though.

Yep. The bit where they decided to sing the 'Celtic boys club' song as the 8 year olds were doing their lap of honour was possibly the icing on the cake. Complete morons.

Yup. I just don't get it when there some folk singing about the famine being over and standing doing the red hand gesture. But then complain about the pish Celtic sing.

The only positive thing is that it is the vast majority of their fans and only a minority of Hearts fans. But a minority too many.

Like what specifically?

Like the famine song.

Like up to our knees in fenian blood.

Like the guy who I told to go and support Rangers when he was singing the famine song who told me to eff off as they are, and I quote, 'good proddy songs'

Specific enough?

Like the famine song.

Like up to our knees in fenian blood.

Like the guy who I told to go and support Rangers when he was singing the famine song who told me to eff off as they are, and I quote, 'good proddy songs'

Specific enough?

I find it scary that some people equate the famine song to 'up to our knees'. Unfortunately Hello Hello has been tarnished but there is not one thing wrong with the famine song even though the media bend over backwards to try and make you think differently

Aye, was quite a few in G got lifted round about me. Given the amount of pro-terrorist bile coming from the Roseburn it said it all that the police instead decided to spend the whole game in the corner facing the home fans. :rolleyes:

I find it scary that some people equate the famine song to 'up to our knees'. Unfortunately Hello Hello has been tarnished but there is not one thing wrong with the famine song even though the media bend over backwards to try and make you think differently

Was my answer specific enough for you though?

:rolleyes:

Yeah, it's a brilliant song. Nothing wrong with it at all.

:rolleyes:

Aye, was quite a few in G got lifted round about me. Given the amount of pro-terrorist bile coming from the Roseburn it said it all that the police instead decided to spend the whole game in the corner facing the home fans. :rolleyes:

the following describes a true conversation this afernoon:

Hearts fan: "officer, are you going to allow them to sing that all afternoon"

Policeman: "we can't do anything if they're all singing it"

Hearts fan: "well do what you do to us if we do it, arrest one and make an example of them and hope this discourages a few more"

the officer was then backed up by a senior officer (apparently a 'super-intendent') who retorted:

"YOU MAY ASWELL GO BACK AND SIT DOWN SON - BECAUSE WE'RE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT"

Disgrace. Alex Salmond and his nonsense about wiping out sectarianism and bigotry and we can't even employ policemen with the balls to take a stance against that vile mob.

If it had been a Hearts fan belting out sectarian songs 2 feet from a policeman...:mad:

PontiusPilate

Lothian and Borders police are scared of the weegies they should be getting stuck in batons swinging and arresting them but instead they take no actions. COWARDS the lot of them.

Its the same old story from the filth every time we play those cretins.

Lothian and Borders are scared sh|itless of the Mhanks and the Huns. FACT.

It does seem to be the standard response from the plod. 'We can't do anything if they all sing it'

Bullsh*t.

As soon as 'Ooh ah up the Ra' is chanted just pick on one person who has chanted it and arrest them.

Go in 6 deep and do the fecker.

Same the next time it happens.

As Le Chat says they are scared sh*tless and have been in all my time of attending football matches at Tynecastle.

A few folk in my section in the main stand was wishing the referee would take a role with regards to the singing, stop the game and then let them forfeit the points, then maybe just maybe it would get through to them that we will not stand for this behaviour.

:eek:

You will now be welcomed in the location below.

800px-Photo-0080.jpg

We have a lot of **** bags. However anyone who tries to say we are WORSE than those disgusting vhile disgusting creatures is clearly a dirty weidgie wannabe. Good luck in Glasgow with the rest of the vhile creatures.

Guest alijambo

ive just emailed the spl sfa and the polis to see why anything cant be done about them singing it. i had to explain to my nine year old nephew yet again about their songs. i know they probably wont reply but it makes me feel better.

i got a text too. it just said that the police were lifting plenty of jambos but none of the filth in the roseburn

wouldn't be so bad, but they were clearly heard singing their "folk" songs

vile vile vile fans

L&B Police clearly have a softly softly approach to Celtic - 4 out of 5 police people that I could see in the Roseburn were tiny WPCs... I believe it was the same in our section in ER. Somehow I doubt it is the same out west. Perhaps someone can comment?

ive just emailed the spl sfa and the polis to see why anything cant be done about them singing it. i had to explain to my nine year old nephew yet again about their songs. i know they probably wont reply but it makes me feel better.

i had to try and expain to my 8 year old son why they where singing 1, go home ya huns 2, oh the wee huns are shi.te, 3, and why is everyone booing them when they sing. at 8 years old he should not be subjected to this piish.:mad::mad:

Ok lets be honest folk

You do not need to explain these songs to children, otherwise please explain what you tell them when there are similarly hideous songs in our end?

Drama queens much?:rolleyes:

Ok lets be honest folk

You do not need to explain these songs to children, otherwise please explain what you tell them when there are similarly hideous songs in our end?

Drama queens much?:rolleyes:

so you want us to lie about what they are singing and just say its ok son they are just singing about terrorists.:eek::mad:

I did actually explain both.

I assume your e-mails to the SPL,SFA and Police mentioned both lots of singing then?

so you want us to lie about what they are singing and just say its ok son they are just singing about terrorists.:eek::mad:

So you are saying your son was at you today and out of nowhere asked you why they were singing about the IRA? and knew what the IRA was?

Sorry but I just find it a bit too hard to believe.

I think some people just like making it sound even more dramatic

Guest alijambo

what the minority of the hearts were singing were not against the law if you are refering to big jock knew and celtic boys club

So you are saying your son was at you today and out of nowhere asked you why they were singing about the IRA? and knew what the IRA was?

Sorry but I just find it a bit too hard to believe.

I think some people just like making it sound even more dramatic

i never said he mentioned the ira that is what i was explaining to him the songs where about.

also in regards to your last statement i think people preffer it when you are banned.

what the minority of the hearts were singing were not against the law if you are refering to big jock knew and celtic boys club

Good attempt to deflect the question but you are basically admitting your a hypocrite.

You either condemn offensive/illegal songs full stop or you don't, you cant choose to report celtic etc and make a big fuss whilst ignoring the fact our own support did the exact same. Especially if your going to the effort to report it and the such.

Archived