Who do you hate the most?

H.A.N.S

Who do you hate the most?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you hate the most?

I respect a lot of hibs fans for supporting a small club, even though most of them are a right classless bunch of retards.

Celtic fans are just a bunch of glory hunting b astards.

I dislike both Rangers and Celtic more than Hibs but I enjoy beating Hibs more due to knowing so many Hibs fans if that makes sense.

scottish_chicP
I dislike both Rangers and Celtic more than Hibs but I enjoy beating Hibs more due to knowing so many Hibs fans if that makes sense.

I think I'm the same but I voted Hibs. I do hate the old firm slightly more but don't feel as gutted when we get beat off them than when we do by Hibs.

all banter aside, i respect hibs as a football club... i just can't stand some of their moronic followers.

the uglies are not worthy of one iota of respect. both clubs are culpable for some of the worst social problems to be found in the UK. in short... parasitical ****bags.

no option for rankgers... shocking!

i hate the OF with a passion. more than i hate the hibs.

i have hated "Comedy Ali" McCoist and in turn the BNBs for years.

every time hearts would come close to pulling off a result (even a draw) that b*stard would pop up and score. my hatred from rangers is because of him and their knuckly dragging "Order Obsessed" apron wearing monkeys...

O.F. GTF.

I think I'm the same but I voted Hibs. I do hate the old firm slightly more but don't feel as gutted when we get beat off them than when we do by Hibs.

I'd agree with that... but.... Hibs also have an ability to make me laugh. Celtic dont.

all banter aside, i respect hibs as a football club... i just can't stand some of their moronic followers.

the uglies are not worthy of one iota of respect. both clubs are culpable for some of the worst social problems to be found in the UK. in short... parasitical ****bags.

Absolutely agree. Hibs are - fan(nie)s aside - a respectable FC. Rantic seem to encourage nothing good in Scottish Football. Any decent young players are left to stew in their reserves after a decent season or two with one of the "wee clubs" and certain sizeable elements amongst their fanbases enjoy mindless violence far more than they enjoy football.

In a word - pondlife. I really wish they'd just disappear.

Charlie-Brown

"Others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself..."

"to discriminate only generates hate

And if you hatin you’re bound to get irate

Yeah madness is what you demonstrate

And that’s exactly how anger works and operates

You gotta have love just to set it straight

Take control of your mind and meditate

Let your soul gravitate to the love y’all"

I hate Rangers and Celtic with a passion, but Hibs are just to be pitied. Hibs fans are so pathetically bitter that it drives their entire lives - Hearts losing games means more to them than Hibs winning.

However, we have had so many laughs at those muppets from the San Giro that it is hard to hate them.

Because I grew up through here , I even hate Partick Thistle more than Hibs , but I would say I despise Rangers more than anyone else put together .

Stupid Sexy Flanders
I respect a lot of hibs fans for supporting a small club, even though most of them are a right classless bunch of retards.

Agree with this.

My reasons for hating Celtic can be summed up in four words: Terrorism and child abuse.

Obviously there are many, many more reasons to hate Celtic but I feel these are the main two.

I hate them both as much as each other, and Rangers only slightly less. That probably makes me a UJ waving ned though eh..?

Stupid Sexy Flanders
no option for rankgers... shocking!

i hate the OF with a passion. more than i hate the hibs.

i have hated "Comedy Ali" McCoist and in turn the BNBs for years.

every time hearts would come close to pulling off a result (even a draw) that b*stard would pop up and score. my hatred from rangers is because of him and their knuckly dragging "Order Obsessed" apron wearing monkeys...

O.F. GTF.

Why would there be? We are playing Celtic this week, and Hibs are our traditional rivals, so the OP wants to know who we hate more out of the two. Rangers are irelevant.

Hackney Hearts

The outcome of a match against Hibs is more important.

But I hate Celtic more. And Rangers.

I went celtic but only because there is no h#n option.

1. rangers :evilno:

2. celtic :vangry:

3. hubz :boak:

Celtic, just through experiences of their fans and from things I've seen, heard etc, pretty much been brought up to hate them.

Being spat on going to Parkhead, having drinks thrown over me, them peeing on the wreaths at haymarket, glorifying the IRA and the usual bile they sing, their victim like status regarding everything, it's always someone else's fault, never Celtics, the sheer ****mery of them, I just detest them and everything about them. Celtic fans throwing bricks, bottles and generally anything that was to hand when my dad played in a pipe band at half time in a Hamburg v Celtic game. Their banter is p!sh, basically, I just dont like the cut of their jib, they aint for me.

I hate Hibs, but I deplore Celtic.

The Dhims, always always always.

I hate them more than any other single thing in world sport. They're utterly repulsive in every way, an affront to decent human beings everywhere.

The teams that I hate, in order, are :

The Dhims

Hibs

sheep

Rangers

Everyone else except Hearts, Chelsea and Linfield

Makes sense to me and share this view.

Rangers for me too. By a long way. Poor survey design to have missed that option. The OP must have heard of them, surely.

On the way to the Aberdeen game I had an interesting chat with some of their ultra-choristers who had been singing songs (modedit - you didn't really mean "songs" did you?) whose content implied that we are all mini-gers (is that better than the term we used to use?)

They'll not be doing that again. And I'll not be doing the same on Sunday.

I see that Shaun made a welcome return, so I can join him in quite liking Hibs for all the pleasure they've given us over the years. My life would be much poorer without them. Whereas, life without the OF would be fantastic. I support their campaign to join the Premiership. It's only a matter of time.

Celtic, just through experiences of their fans and from things I've seen, heard etc, pretty much been brought up to hate them.

Being spat on going to Parkhead, having drinks thrown over me, them peeing on the wreaths at haymarket, glorifying the IRA and the usual bile they sing, their victim like status regarding everything, it's always someone else's fault, never Celtics, the sheer ****mery of them, I just detest them and everything about them. Celtic fans throwing bricks, bottles and generally anything that was to hand when my dad played in a pipe band at half time in a Hamburg v Celtic game. Their banter is p!sh, basically, I just dont like the cut of their jib, they aint for me.

I hate Hibs, but I deplore Celtic.

Is that true? Surely even they would not stoop that low

Is that true? Surely even they would not stoop that low

Never seen it with my own eyes but I believe it to be true. It was round about Rememberance Sunday and some Celtic fans were in Ryries drinking, there were Hearts fans in one of the surrounding pubs who seen one of the celtic fans peing on the wreaths and a wee bit of a scuffle broke out.

Can anyone back this up as 110% FACT???

Broxburn Jambo

I hate celtic but the **** from fester road disgust me even more, at least celtic are open about their bigotry but hibs try to hide it behind historical mumbo jumbo. All they are is celtic in a smaller version but even worse they inhabit my City.

I hate celtic but the **** from fester road disgust me even more, at least celtic are open about their bigotry but hibs try to hide it behind historical mumbo jumbo. All they are is celtic in a smaller version but even worse they inhabit my City.

Nah mate,most of the Hibby's I know are CoS,good few are either masons(not that a RC cannot be one) or in the orange lodge.

There are some idiots who do fly the tri-colour and chant IRA songs but my mates do inform me that if it were the majority they wouldn't go back.

Remember the carry on with the minutes silence for the pope,well my mates told me that there was plenty of booing from them and some DUFC supporters as well,just not as many or as loud as us,but they did say that had it been them playing the tims that day they would have had a right go at it.

Never seen it with my own eyes but I believe it to be true. It was round about Rememberance Sunday and some Celtic fans were in Ryries drinking, there were Hearts fans in one of the surrounding pubs who seen one of the celtic fans peing on the wreaths and a wee bit of a scuffle broke out.

Can anyone back this up as 110% FACT???

Not sure about peeing on wreaths but ive seen them urinating all over the War Memorial chanting "Go Home British Soldiers".

In terms of the OP, Celtic for me. Ive hated them since I was a boy, even more than Hibs, which could be because ive been in the East Side of Edinburgh for my whole life, so grew up with many and most of my best mates are Hobos. We have a good bit of banter and although it hurts more losing to them, the disgust I have for the way some Celtic fans behave cannot really be put into words.

I hate talking to general Tic fans, who have to bring them into every conversation, thinking that Celtic and others who follow "The Mighty and Glorious Hoops", are the centre of the universe really gets on my tits.

And the other things other posters have mentioned on the thread.

(NB I have taken great pleasure in watching WGS stick right up their fans who despise him because he isnt "Celtic Minded". The admiration stops there though.)

Yup. Although I would say I hate Celtic and Rangers equally.

Brick Tamland

Despise both the ugly sisters with equal amounts, they are everything that is wrong with Scottish football and have the SFA and the media in their pockets. They get away with absolute murder on and off the pitch and only get found out when they play in Europe. They cheat at every opportunity are the most unsporting of any teams we play in the league or cups and the majority of their fans and filthy bigoted herman gelmets of the highest order. They pick off the better players in othe teams to weaken them and in doing so have ruined or put back 100's of players careers through the years.

Hibs I just don't like and have plenty pals who are hobo's thus making the result against Hibs more important than against the uglies.

I suppose a simple tick in the Celtic box would have been suffice but heyho.

Has to be hibs. Nothing compares to beating them and nothing hurts more than losing to them.

celtic definitely 2nd in the hate stakes though

"Others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself..."

"to discriminate only generates hate

And if you hatin you?re bound to get irate

Yeah madness is what you demonstrate

And that?s exactly how anger works and operates

You gotta have love just to set it straight

Take control of your mind and meditate

Let your soul gravitate to the love y?all"

Spot on, my friend.

Celtic or Hibs?

Sellik. :mad: :mad: :mad:

They are the most vile and disgusting institution in world sport, bar none. The Leithers are also despicable but haven't got up to the sub-human antics of their big cousins.

I notice the usual suspects also saying they also hate Rangers FC in order to maintain their PC credentials. How pathetic. :o

Despise both the ugly sisters with equal amounts, they are everything that is wrong with Scottish football and have the SFA and the media in their pockets. They get away with absolute murder on and off the pitch and only get found out when they play in Europe. They cheat at every opportunity are the most unsporting of any teams we play in the league or cups and the majority of their fans and filthy bigoted herman gelmets of the highest order. They pick off the better players in othe teams to weaken them and in doing so have ruined or put back 100's of players careers through the years.

Hibs I just don't like and have plenty pals who are hobo's thus making the result against Hibs more important than against the uglies.

I suppose a simple tick in the Celtic box would have been suffice but heyho.

I think we can all agree with Mr. Gibson on this one. Hibs are a source of great amusement, and points, for us, while any Glasgow based team leeches on the years of in-breeding/GFA relationship. Meanwhile, the whole of Scottish football suffers - we need someone NOT FROM GLASGOW, OR SCOTLAND, TO PROPERLY RUN THE SFA!!

Sadly, we are destined to remain a joke until someone at the GFA grows a pair and realizes that they are not wearing any clothes - an outsider could do that, quite easily, and that is exactly why it will never happen.:(

selikfootballclub

the world wide victims, im amazed they have not tried to upstage dundee united with the passing of Eddie Thompson on how to grieve, terrorist supporting vermin.

I voted for hibs

My rule for this is if celtic were playing hibs in the scottish cup final I would be wanting the dhims to win

Archived