Who do you hate the most?

H.A.N.S

Who do you hate the most?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you hate the most?

Hibs.

I'm utterly appalled and disgusted that any Hearts fans could pick any team instead of the blight on our beautiful city.

Supporters of hibernian are lower than snakes belly, each and every one of them.

All you hibs lovers can go and lie in your own pish. You don't deserve to watch the famous Heart of Midlothian FC. The famous Heart of Midlothian FC deserves better fans than you.

Zero tolerance.

Broxburn Jambo
Hibs.

I'm utterly appalled and disgusted that any Hearts fans could pick any team instead of the blight on our beautiful city.

Supporters of hibernian are lower than snakes belly, each and every one of them.

All you hibs lovers can go and lie in your own pish. You don't deserve to watch the famous Heart of Midlothian FC. The famous Heart of Midlothian FC deserves better fans than you.

Zero tolerance.

I had the same thoughts but you say it so well

I don't hate Hibs. It's great watching them getting beat by other non OF clubs but they are our city rivals. I absolutely despise the OF though and their glory hunting mutants.

Hibs.

Zero tolerance.

:hobofish:

anyone playing hearts on the day, after that i hate the old firm in equal measure...not so much the clubs themselves or even the real fans that support the team(you know by actually going to the games)....i hate the old firm because like no other clubs in the world they have the biggest following of fegen idiots who havnt a clue about the clubs they supposodly support, cant name players , dont know the history of their teams or cant even find you ibrox or parkhead on a map of famous football stadia of scotland!!!

So you would support the E.R. vermin against the glesga **** in a cup final? I thought not.

F.T.H.:107years:

My biggest nightmare would be hibs winning the scottish cup , FACT

:107years: long may it continue.

Sellik. :mad: :mad: :mad:

They are the most vile and disgusting institution in world sport, bar none. The Leithers are also despicable but haven't got up to the sub-human antics of their big cousins.

I notice the usual suspects also saying they also hate Rangers FC in order to maintain their PC credentials. How pathetic. :o

I can handle Celtic or Rangers winning the Scottish Cup - but never hibs. Ever.

Could you?

Hibs.

Zero tolerance.

100% correct.

Mine by far is Smeltic Football Club for a few reasons but in particular this one:

Back in May 2005 we played Celtic at home in the penultimate league game of the season which they luckily won 2-1 to stay 1st in the league with just a game to go.

I was living in Glasgow at the time so therefore had the misfortune of boarding a packed train full of vile tims on the way home.

The guy standing in front of me had a t-shirt especially made up for the day which said "When grown men weep" followed by a picture of crying Hearts supports at dens in May 1986.

I had to laugh when just 7 days later Macdonald scored that brace for Well to ensure Gers won the title at the death and took it away from Celtic.

The Celtic fans were crying after that one - if only i had a picture of that guys face!

Sure he has learned not to gloat ever again.

I don't hate anyone, life's too short.

I seriously dislike Rangers and Celtic in roughly equal measures.

I laught at Hibs and those I know who support them, when we play them. At all other times I don't think about them at all.

Why do some people have problems differing between Rangers and Celtic?

Because they're PC hand-wringers and it's the done thing to hate both equally. :o

Why do some people have problems differing between Rangers and Celtic?

Because they are like two sides of an Old firm coin, ganging up against the rest of the league. In fact I doubt one would really be so big if it wasn't for the other as they need rivals, entrenched opinions to fuel the mob mentality.

ok to answer the question properly then, I hate Celtic more than Hibs.

coatbridgejambo

smeltic just cause i live among so many of them and have to listen to their BS slagging me for not supporting their lot. nothing beats walking arround coatbridge wearing my jambo top after a win against the mopes which dosent happen very often. fth. ftc

coatbridgejambo
I can handle Celtic or Rangers winning the Scottish Cup - but never hibs. Ever.

Could you?

deffo not,i possibly would have to ebd my life.but lets face it it aint gony happen :hobofish:

i never even read the poll and voted both thinking it was a rankers smellic poll

i hate the smellies far more, but them and the other cretins are 2 sides of the same coin

i don't hate hibs, i laugh at them and spit on their flair

I voted for hibs

My rule for this is if celtic were playing hibs in the scottish cup final I would be wanting the dhims to win

oh me too. i despise the uglies, but couldn't bear hobos winning the scottish

husref musemic

cant stand the weegie peg sellers. There is no more vile bunch around as far as im concerned. The behaviour before / during and after the game is always a freak show, they are unique in so many ways.

As someone else said they were amazed they didnt hijack the death of eddie thompson. I think that sums them up.

worse than all others.

Ps. FTH

The People's Chimp

your poll should have had about another 5 options;

i hate em both, but hibs are particularly amusing is an option which is clearly missing, as is the classic st johnstone for those who, perhaps, like to go to see hibs on alternate weeks, like in the 50s.

Archived