hibs (r) v hearts (r)

JAMBO.LOU

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly. They should be working for the manager. Not doing the owners bidding.

Cernakov GTF.

Korobothcup GTF.

Eh? I'm not defending these two but if you're going to deliberately give them incorrect names, at least make them funny. :P

A very interesting take on the present set up. Maybe the real problem with Scottish Football is the make up of the present league set up. In the days of the eighteen team league it was possible for teams to blood younger players in the first team fairly easily. The fear factor in the SPL means that this is all but impossible - apart from maybe the last half dozen or so games in the season if your team is going no where. Personally, i still think that at sixteen team league is the answer with a cap on the number of "foreign players" allowed to be played in the squad. Maybe that would encourage the playing of younger players.

Every football club in the world is run on the basis I described more or less.For HMFC Vlad interfered.Some say that he did this because he was a thwarted manager.I dont think so .

I agree that there is a problem about experimenting with young players in a tight league.A 16 team league may well be the answer for fostering talent but it may well mean that clubs like Hearts have less income.

Archived