hibs (r) v hearts (r)

JAMBO.LOU

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they not given the scorers name

anyone know or dare to hazard a guess

1-1 now

Could guess if you want... but it'd prob be wrong... baws, here's my guess; Templeton

Guest Dipped Flake

Just back from the first half, 1-1. Templeton scored a cracker, cutting in from the left and shooting into the far corner. Macdonald had a world class save from a hibs free kick, diving to his left and tipping it away from the top corner.

Don't know the whole team but Mole and Makela were playing up front (well Makela up front with Mole just behind for the first quarter, then they switched positions). Very impressed with Templeton and no. 10 , think this was Gary Glen but my eyesight isn't that good. Also, nos 5,6 and 8. No. 4 was very shaky and if, as I was told, this was Park, I was very disappointed as had heard good things about him. (Checked the website and it was Park).

Jam Tarts 1874
Just back from the first half, 1-1. Templeton scored a cracker, cutting in from the left and shooting into the far corner. Macdonald had a world class save from a hibs free kick, diving to his left and tipping it away from the top corner.

Don't know the whole team but Mole and Makela were playing up front (well Makela up front with Mole just behind for the first quarter, then they switched positions). Very impressed with Templeton and no. 10 , think this was Gary Glen but my eyesight isn't that good. Also, nos 5,6 and 8. No. 4 was very shaky and if, as I was told, this was Park, I was very disappointed as had heard good things about him. (Checked the website and it was Park).

Saw him score a cracker last week too. Pity about Park, I assume he was playing left back again?

haha I was right

Guest Dipped Flake
Saw him score a cracker last week too. Pity about Park, I assume he was playing left back again?

Yes, he was playing left back and got booked for about his fifth foul

Jam Tarts 1874
Yes, he was playing left back and got booked for about his fifth foul

Thanks for confirming, just goes to show how inconsistent youngsters can be. I have seen him have some good games too.

just back from game,i can`t believe mole and makela are also pash at this level,i was impressed by templeton though and husband looked good when he was on

Templeton was good, Park at LB looked like a bombscare. Makela and Mole anonymous, Glen hooked at h/t. Kostadinov unlucky when when he hit the post but never went forward enough times for me. When he had the ball always going back or sideways.

Evans in Hobos dugout was always heard, motivating and organising but there wasn't so much of a head popped out the Hearts dugout.

I sat beside Koro first half as he cuddled into his Wife :eek: Looked like he was bored and cold.

Moved into the leather seats second half and was sitting beside the reporter from the Hearts website and pumpkinheid.

I shouted a bit abuse at Koro at the final whistle as his committment was disgraceful but he looked at me like I had 7 heads.

Highlight of the day was the Hobos auld team who were nearly having hearts attacks. They showed all the passion of a real derby, all that was missing was singing. Saying that they had about 150 fans most with scarves and hats and I struggled to find another Jambo apart from myself sticking up for our players.

just back from game,i can`t believe mole and makela are also pash at this level,i was impressed by templeton though and husband looked good when he was on

Did Glen get a game?

For Sunday or because he was pash?

The state the setup looked they might have done numbers at half time to see who was coming off.

Game passed him by a bit with him and Mole switching flanks but when he was on ball looked a threat.

Templeton was good, Park at LB looked like a bombscare. Makela and Mole anonymous, Glen hooked at h/t. Kostadinov unlucky when when he hit the post but never went forward enough times for me. When he had the ball always going back or sideways.

Evans in Hobos dugout was always heard, motivating and organising but there wasn't so much of a head popped out the Hearts dugout.

I sat beside Koro first half as he cuddled into his Wife :eek: Looked like he was bored and cold.

Moved into the leather seats second half and was sitting beside the reporter from the Hearts website and pumpkinheid.

I shouted a bit abuse at Koro at the final whistle as his committment was disgraceful but he looked at me like I had 7 heads.

Highlight of the day was the Hobos auld team who were nearly having hearts attacks. They showed all the passion of a real derby, all that was missing was singing. Saying that they had about 150 fans most with scarves and hats and I struggled to find another Jambo apart from myself sticking up for our players.

The state the setup looked they might have done numbers at half time to see who was coming off.

Game passed him by a bit with him and Mole switching flanks but when he was on ball looked a threat.

Hibs winner was also a deflection that wrong footed MacDonald and they had a beauty disallowed.

Your sounding fair excited about the hibs, eh?

Deserves all the abuse you gave and more

Hopefully the start of him getting it tight a bit more

MacDonald

Thomson Balatoin Rapnik Park

Templeton Husband Stewart

Mole Glen

Makela

You sure this was the formation as I read it was supposed to be the same formation as the 1st team?

You havent even mentioned the hearts goal?!?!?

Maybe you could tell everyone about it?

After all, all you've done so far is criticise my observations. I am worried my account of it might not be up to your standard.

Generic Username

Why was AK abused for his lack of commitment?

I thought it was the German boy who ran the reserves?

Why was AK abused for his lack of commitment?

I thought it was the German boy who ran the reserves?

So it's acceptable to sit cuddling his missus all game and speaking to her instead of paying one bit of notice to the match?

You sure this was the formation as I read it was supposed to be the same formation as the 1st team?

Both teams looked like they played the exact same formation as they did in the game at ER.

Not long back, I thought we played well considering it was an experienced hibs side that included Thicot, Keenan, Hogg, Chisolm , MacNeil:) and Gattussi. We hit the bar twice and if we'd had a striker on the park we would have won the match.

MacDonald 8 Made a great stop in the first half from a free kick and commanded his box well.

Thompson 7 Defended well and got down the right wing at every opportunity

Balatoni 6 Slotted in pretty well along side Rapnik and kept Ross Campbell quiet.

Rapnik 6 His usual solid self, strolled through the game.

Park 5 Not the most talented but got stuck in and had one good nasty challenge.

Stewart 6 Played the Karapidis role well.

Husband 7 Consistantly stands out in the reserves, he's a strong lad for his age and he gets forward well. Also angered Hibs by diving in about 20 seconds late on one of them before half time.

Templeton 9 Easily the best player on the park today, Scored an absolute peach and posed a threat every time he got on the ball. Cracked the post in the second half from a free kick before getting subbed at about the hour mark. Hopefully see him feature in the not to distant future.

Mole 6 Worked hard but struggled to create anything. He looks like he's well short on confidence. A few weeks in the reserves might be the best thing for him

Glen 6 I still don't think he's the wonder player people on here expect him to be. Neat and tidy but lacks pace.

Makela 2 Makela was Makela.

Overall I would say there are plenty of positives to take from the game.

Generic Username
So it's acceptable to sit cuddling his missus all game and speaking to her instead of paying one bit of notice to the match?

As opposed to sitting watching an elderly Russian gentleman and his wife during the game?

You'd be moaning your nips off if he was shouting from the stands, telling him it's not his place and to let the German lad get on with it.

I can't blame him for prefering to cuddle up to his missus, Mole AND Makela, it'd be enough to drive you over the edge.

As opposed to sitting watching an elderly Russian gentleman and his wife during the game?

You'd be moaning your nips off if he was shouting from the stands, telling him it's not his place and to let the German lad get on with it.

I can't blame him for prefering to cuddle up to his missus, Mole AND Makela, it'd be enough to drive you over the edge.

You can never have too many people showing a bit hunger and willingness to succeed.

As for "German lad" did anyone see him today? The teamsheet claims he was there.

Archived