Csaba facing 2 match ban -MERGED

Cigaro

Son Of Anarchy

Surely we have to take this all the way? There must be video footage of csaba being man handled by the fourth official? I like the passion csaba shows rather than some muppet sipping tea from the touchline,hes a breath of fresh air at Hearts.2 game ban,feckin disgrace.He should wear a GFA GTF tea shirt while sitting in the stand.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aren't you the divot who has made a complete tit of himself and our club on the EEN forums for years?

"The boy who cried wolf?"

i'm the 'tit' (thank you for that by the way) who has been cloned on that forum more times than you've had hot dinners.

if that makes any diff?

thought not.

I see no reason why we should be happy or 'together' about Csaba getting a ban from the SFA, when the real reason we should be united about is the SFA screwing us over, and has been going on far longer than Csaba has been around.

No, the real reason we should be united is that we have had Vladimir Romanov screwing us over for a good 3 years....

That said I couldnt really care whether we were united about this - its trivial in the scheme of things.

Just a little light relief, that's all.....:)

correct, however we have become 'the boy who cried wolf' in the eyes of the media and other clubs, a group of serial moaners and conspiracy theorists who think the whole world is against us.

the drip drip drip effect of pumping us good and proper on a weekly basis, allied to the gutter media's efforts in ridiculing us at every turn has rendered us as probably the most despised fans outwith the OF... at best.

When Saturday Comes done a pre season interview with fans from every club.

One of the questions asked was which other club do you dislike?

A fairly standard answer was "The OF are a given so I would say Hearts"

Then again, why should we care what other fans think as at least our club is not an OF collaborater?

i'm the 'tit' (thank you for that by the way) who has been cloned on that forum more times than you've had hot dinners.

if that makes any diff?

thought not.

What do you mean by "cloned".

We could all use that as a cop-out if we err in our ways.

These are moderated public forums and "cloning" as you call it is almost impossible.

Admit to your errors rather than make pathetic excuses.

winston churchill

These are moderated public forums and "cloning" as you call it is almost impossible.

you're the best ever under cover hobo.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Tell you what, whoever is sitting next to the guy for these two games is in for some entertainment.

Is there anything to stop him doing what he would usually do in the dug out from the stand - just really loudly? Not only would it be funny, I wouldn't be surprised if he attempted it.

'mon the Csaba.

When Saturday Comes done a pre season interview with fans from every club.

One of the questions asked was which other club do you dislike?

A fairly standard answer was "The OF are a given so I would say Hearts"

Then again, why should we care what other fans think as at least our club is not an OF collaborater?

that's exactly the point.

the only time you will ever hear fans of other teams moaning about OF bias is when it's them on the receiving end. when it's us, we are dismissed as serial complainers.

when the likes of vlad goes to war about corruption and the like, he's derided as a lunatic. when craig levein does it (granted, in a better manner), he's viewed as some kind of all-knowing yoda figure.

as you say though, at least we don't support OF poodle clubs who have allowed the establishment to surpress fair competiton in scottish football for decades.

LOL. sorry, is this the best you can muster.... sir gay is it?

Having read the EN stories for some time now there is indeed some knobjockey who insists on calling himself Vicorian or some such name then proceeds to make a complete tit of him/herself.

U might know him? Hes sad and pathetic really.

Drylaw Hearts

Having just seen the incident agian......

It looks to me as though Csaba walked onto the pitch and was on his way to have a go at the Ref.

He needs to screw the nut.

Btw...

the officials got the decision correct.

Having just seen the incident agian......

It looks to me as though Csaba walked onto the pitch and was on his way to have a go at the Ref.

He needs to screw the nut.

Btw...

the officials got the decision correct.

Ermmm

No

He walked on to the pitch and was then assaulted by the 4th official.

Drylaw Hearts
Ermmm

No

He walked on to the pitch and was then assaulted by the 4th official.

Erm.....

He walked onto the pitch arms flying about in the Refs direction.

It was at that point the Fourth Official intervened.

The Fourth Official didn't stop him getting on the pitch but he looks as though he thinks Csaba was about to have a right good go at the Ref.

And from the TV pictures that certainly looks to be the case.

By the way, Looks like Casba was walking on the pitch as he usually does, end of story!

Officials may have got the penalty decision correct (and well done to them, maybe!) but I do not believe the linesman made any attempt to attract the attention of the referee until after the protests from the Aberdeen players. Weak refereeing and weak linesman imo, this is why the situation is so annoying. IMO!

P.s Still think there was minimal contact and stewart was right to go for it. Why shouldn't we get a wee bit rub of the green for a change!

P.s.s When are the SFA going to give Miko a break!

Night Night!

Drylaw Hearts
By the way, Looks like Casba was walking on the pitch as he usually does, end of story!

Csaba clearly swung his arm in GTF type manner in the Ref's direction.

It was then the FO got involved.

Csaba clearly swung his arm in GTF type manner in the Ref's direction.

It was then the FO got involved.

the F.O. (quite apt) doesn't just get involved... he scurries across quick as a flash and rams the electronic subs board thing right in csaba's way. csaba simply turns away from the F/O.... so much for him supposedly barging him, as was reported in various gutter sources.

John Montgomery
Erm.....

The Fourth Official didn't stop him getting on the pitch but he looks as though he thinks Csaba was about to have a right good go at the Ref.

Erm....No

Thought I had got it wrong so watched it again after I read your post. Csaba's arms were down by his side and only started 'flying about' when he was trying to get away from the fourth official. If his arms were 'flying about' before the fourth official intervened you certainly cannot see it from the television pictures.

Yes he did, he is the manager of Hearts, not the old firm, so it is a different rule. Strachan, Hughes amongst others will do the same thing and it will be ignored, this is another excuse to punish Hearts.

Hughes played for Celtic that's why he gets away with it and of course his good honest Scottish Laddies that dive for penalties and get nothing said about it.

Drylaw Hearts
Erm....No

Thought I had got it wrong so watched it again after I read your post. Csaba's arms were down by his side and only started 'flying about' when he was trying to get away from the fourth official. If his arms were 'flying about' before the fourth official intervened you certainly cannot see it from the television pictures.

I am unable to watch it again but when Csaba walks onto the pitch he looked to me to make an angry gesture in the Refs direction and then the FO gets involved.

the F.O. (quite apt) doesn't just get involved... he scurries across quick as a flash and rams the electronic subs board thing right in csaba's way. csaba simply turns away from the F/O.... so much for him supposedly barging him, as was reported in various gutter sources.

Exactly.

Csaba steps onto the pitch no arms raised or gestering until the FO throws the board at him.

He then continues to tell them that he is going beyond the ref.

Exactly.

Csaba steps onto the pitch no arms raised or gestering until the FO throws the board at him.

He then continues to tell them that he is going beyond the ref.

yep, if i was csaba, i would be very comfortable with the tv evidence available.

that's assuming evidence will be allowed at his kangaroo hearing of course.

I am unable to watch it again but when Csaba walks onto the pitch he looked to me to make an angry gesture in the Refs direction and then the FO gets involved.

I saw the whole thing right from the second the ref blew his whistle as I was at the game and had a good vantage point.

The fourth official stuck his board up and pushed it at Csaba before he even got on the pitch presumably he was trying to stop his getting on then he started pointing his finger right in Csaba's face.

It is no wonder Csaba was getting rather animated so would most people with that sort of provocation.

I wonder if the ref will have that in his report?

With referees over the past few months howling about respect, it appears no one has reminded them that it has to be earned.

Situations that at first appear to be a storm in a tea-cup only really esculate when an official sufferring from a dose of "fame-wannabe" syndrome decides he wants to be only the telly that night and see his name mentioned away from the teamsheets that are printed in the papers.

Iain Brines is a classic example. Hearts fans know only too well of this feckless buffoon. So does John Hughes. Take Brines' display in that match v Celtic in 2006. A referee whose sole focus is the job in hand would've sent Balde off and let Fyssas remain on the pitch. In other words, not to become a major contributary factor in Celtic's comeback that day. A proper referee, in the case of John Hughes, would not let some petty vendetta get in the way of doing his job. If a referee has a problem with a certain manger, should it not be his responsibility to inform the SFA that his performance may be compromised because of this? Brines for some reason seems to like officiating Falkirk games. Much to Hughes' chagrin. Lest we forget those Falkirk fans paying good money to see a football match in the naive belief it will be officiated to a so-called high standard.

Conroy & his nomark 4th official look to follow the Brines ethos. Namely do a "look-at-me-maw" routine which infuruates players, managers and fans alike all because they want to tell their mates in the pub to look out for them on the telly.

One might even suggest they get some perverse kick out of looking for trouble. The 4th official on Saturday is a case in point. Would he do that to Jock Stein? No. Jock Wallace? No. Jim McLean? No. To someone like Csaba Laszlo who may be perceived as an easy target. Oh yes. If Brian Clough had been manhandled like that, how do you think he would've reacted? Or indeed, most people.

Maybe the likes of Brines, Conroy and Mr Nobody 4th official feel they can get away with such ill-mannered behaviour as their masters at Hampden seem to be auditioning for the part of St Peter after JC has told him that he will thrice deny the good lord.

Turning a blind eye will not make this long-running problem go away. Such unwillingness to address this issue over the years strongly conveys tacit appoval of such bungling.

Should Hearts, or for that matter any other club, stand up to this? Certainly, but one can guess the reaction from the powers that be. Namely, 'oh look they've criticised us and because our egos are so fragile let's censor them and pocket a few quid while we're at it'.

'At it' is perhaps a very apt turn of phrase to describe this charade. And let's face it, the organisation restricting certain aspects of free speech are small beer compared to the censors that were defied by the likes of Sophie Scholl and Imre Nagy.

Craig Levein threatened to call their bluff but for reasons known only to him, backed out of seeing it through. Maybe a Csaba Laszlo or a John Hughes or anyone else will pick up the baton and not stop until the finishing line has been crossed.

Otherwise the bungling buffoons will continue to ensure that the future of Scottish football will bud instead of flowering.

Drylaw Hearts
I saw the whole thing right from the second the ref blew his whistle as I was at the game and had a good vantage point.

The fourth official stuck his board up and pushed it at Csaba before he even got on the pitch presumably he was trying to stop his getting on then he started pointing his finger right in Csaba's face.

It is no wonder Csaba was getting rather animated so would most people with that sort of provocation.

I wonder if the ref will have that in his report?

It looked to me as though Csaba was a good 5 yards onto the pitch before the FO got involved.

John Montgomery

OK if you only saw it once. However even on first viewing I saw it differently from you.

Tell you what, whoever is sitting next to the guy for these two games is in for some entertainment.

Is there anything to stop him doing what he would usually do in the dug out from the stand - just really loudly? Not only would it be funny, I wouldn't be surprised if he attempted it.

'mon the Csaba.

Haha would anyth stop Csaba from taking one of the seats just behind the dug out...that way he wouldnt have to shout that loud... wouldn't be much different from actually being in the dug out?:eek:

Hughes played for Celtic that's why he gets away with it and of course his good honest Scottish Laddies that dive for penalties and get nothing said about it.

But he didn't..... see Post #18, 2nd link

Not much being said about Stewart's dive

Fozzyonthefence

P.s Still think there was minimal contact and stewart was right to go for it.

You're condoning cheating by Stewart? Would you be condoning it if it was Maloney or Nakamura?

Right,I haven't seen the incident but....................

IF there is contact then why should Stewart fight to stay on his feet.

If he'd said there was no contact but Stewart was right to go down then he'd be condoning cheating.

Why should he have to try and jump over a keeper to get to the ball?

Geoff Kilpatrick

If Csaba ends up with a ban for this he should take the Sweet FA to court. The point is that the "fourth official" presumed that he was going to have a go at the ref. There is no actual evidence that he was going to have a go at the ref.

Charlie-Brown
If Csaba ends up with a ban for this he should take the Sweet FA to court. The point is that the "fourth official" presumed that he was going to have a go at the ref. There is no actual evidence that he was going to have a go at the ref.

Geoff you mistakenly assume natural justice is applicable, the SFA are much more draconian than that. :(

Charlie-Brown

My god the SFA are now into pre-deciding punishments yet people still say some Hearts fans are paranoid....from the ****** today

Conroy's official match report is not due to arrive at Hampden until later today at the earliest but the SFA have already acted on the basis of what will be included in the referee's log of events.

A SFA spokesperson said: "Hearts manager Csaba Laszlo has been handed a two-match touchline ban, which will be effective from November 8."

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2008/10/28/hearts-boss-csaba-laszlo-hit-with-two-match-ban-after-aberdeen-bust-up-86908-20846766/

The hobosman this morning reporting he will automatically recieve a two match ban for misconduct.

"CSABA Laszlo will be banned from the touchline for Hearts' forthcoming matches against St Mirren and Hamilton unless he makes a successful appeal.

The Tynecastle manager has received the two-match suspension automatically after being reported by referee Steve Conroy for his behaviour at the end of the Hearts-Aberdeen game on Saturday, but has seven days to lodge an appeal."

As others have pointed out the SFA are now pre-determining bans and fines before a trial. I wasn't aware there was an automatic two match ban for mis-conduct. If so why was walter judas not given this for his push on the 4th official or linesman against the vermin last year?

Hope Csaba and Vlad fight this all the way if this is given. I would love to see the SFA in a court at last.

Csaba will appeal and win the appeal because of this. He will get a bit of a lecture though.

That is my guess.

Guest JamboRobbo

Hopefully Csaba will learn to control himself a bit better. Seemed to have lost the plot from what I saw on TV. 2 match ban wouldn't seem to unreasonable for losing control like that, although a warning about future conduct might've sufficed.

Guest JamboRobbo
The hobosman this morning reporting he will automatically recieve a two match ban for misconduct.

As others have pointed out the SFA are now pre-determining bans and fines before a trial. I wasn't aware there was an automatic two match ban for mis-conduct. If so why was walter judas not given this for his push on the 4th official or linesman against the vermin last year?

Hope Csaba and Vlad fight this all the way if this is given. I would love to see the SFA in a court at last.

If you'd read the whole hobosman article :P, you'd have read that it seems if it's your first time, you get an automatic 2 match ban rather than called before the panel.

The Real Maroonblood
Hopefully Csaba will learn to control himself a bit better. Seemed to have lost the plot from what I saw on TV. 2 match ban wouldn't seem to unreasonable for losing control like that, although a warning about future conduct might've sufficed.

2 match ban is nothing considering Romanov has imposed just about a lifetime ban on himself going to Tynecastle.

so basically it's a culture of guilty until proven innocent (fat chance) regarding these situations.

2 game automatic ban dished out, and now the onus is on the person banned to appeal it and get a hearing.

the reason the ban is automatic is because the referee included the incident in his report. this is a typical SFA tactic that they employ in order to cover themselves from every angle. if the incident had involved strap-on or smith the undead, and it didn't manage to find it's way into the ref's report, all they have to say is exactly that.

the SFA have got the system tied up so securely in order to absolve themselves of any blame or responsibility it is unbelievable.

and yet soooo believable....

Guest JamboRobbo
so basically it's a culture of guilty until proven innocent (fat chance) regarding these situations.

2 game automatic ban dished out, and now the onus is on the person banned to appeal it and get a hearing.

the reason the ban is automatic is because the referee included the incident in his report. this is a typical SFA tactic that they employ in order to cover themselves from every angle. if the incident had involved strap-on or smith the undead, and it didn't manage to find it's way into the ref's report, all they have to say is exactly that.

the SFA have got the system tied up so securely in order to absolve themselves of any blame or responsibility it is unbelievable.

aye, they'd never do this to the OF. especially not if it was Rangers v Celtic coming up. :P

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/display.var.2106421.0.0.php

The Real Maroonblood

Some folk believe Romanov is doing a wonderful job and everything is hunky dory at Hearts.

Guest JamboRobbo
My god the SFA are now into pre-deciding punishments yet people still say some Hearts fans are paranoid....from the ****** today

Conroy's official match report is not due to arrive at Hampden until later today at the earliest but the SFA have already acted on the basis of what will be included in the referee's log of events.

A SFA spokesperson said: "Hearts manager Csaba Laszlo has been handed a two-match touchline ban, which will be effective from November 8."

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2008/10/28/hearts-boss-csaba-laszlo-hit-with-two-match-ban-after-aberdeen-bust-up-86908-20846766/

the same thing happened to Rangers manager Walter Smith just a few months ago. Again, the SFA commented before the report had arrived, and again, it was an automatic 2 match ban which he could appeal. Maybe we are being paranoid here?

marshallschunkychicken

'mon the Csaba.

Give him Scott Wilson's microphone... :laugh:

Some folk believe Romanov is doing a wonderful job and everything is hunky dory at Hearts.

do they? well that's up to them. what has that to do with csaba again?

Erm.....

Why are you always so quick to criticise anything and everyone connected with our club? You clearly saw what you wanted to see. Having watched the footage several times what I saw was Csaba walking calmly onto the pitch (as he does after every game), hands by his sides. Only when the 4th official ran after him and manhandled him did he raise his arms in an effort to shrug him off. The cameras then pan in on the incident and the referee is seen intervening. At this point Csaba is standing quietly to the side making no effort to even speak to the referee. My opinion is that the 4th official (wrongly in my view) assumed that Csaba was going to confront the referee and acted agressively towards him. If that footage is shown at the hearing, along with Csaba's explanation (which he gave to the BBC immediately after the game), then he has no case to answer. That, of course does not mean that he will not receive a ban as the decision appears to have already been made, which is ludicrous.

That's twice in the space of a few minutes you've made a comment about Romanov in a thread about Csaba. Can I ask what the relevance is?

I tend to agree. I only saw the TV highlights last night, but from that it looked as if he might well have banjoed Conroy if he'd been allowed to reach him.

He should take the advice he dispensed to his players when he arrived.

"We must train ourselves to accept referees decisions. At the moment we are losing a lot of energy on the pitch for nothing. We are losing that energy by talking to someone like the referee.

"That's why I am pushing for my players to take responsibility for themselves. "I am saying to them: 'Look at yourself and ask: 'What is my mistake?'

"Don't look at the coach all of the time for answers when the referee doesn't give a throw in to your side. Accept the decision, turn your back and count to ten in your head. Then try to get the ball back and make a goal."

If you'd read the whole hobosman article :P, you'd have read that it seems if it's your first time, you get an automatic 2 match ban rather than called before the panel.

Ive read the whole article. The point i was making was I was not aware that was the rules :P

Guest JamboRobbo
Ive read the whole article. The point i was making was I was not aware that was the rules :P

I wasn't aware of them either mate. :) But seems these rules do apply to all (see evening times article above).

Archived