platonic relationhips?

chewbacca

I've got a few female friends that I have never tried to pump, well not yet anyway................their time will come;)

And I'm still sort of mates with my ex................

Well according to JKB, I'm as gay as a weekend at butlins with Dale Winton.

Cooo-eeee!!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry to leave you hanging old chap, i will try and answer your question if i can. In my opinion you must be gay, and yes my girlfriend certainly has male friends and i bet they are all dying to get her pumped. cheers, anytime!xx

:P:laugh:

I have quite a few male friends and I know at least half would try it on if they could, but they know I just want to stay mates so thats that. Have promised 1 if I get to 80 and single then we would do the deed. :)

As for being frends with exs, I went to my ex husbands wedding a couple of weeks ago :)

A very close friend who I met in Ibiza promised me a shag if I went a week longer without. Luckily for our friendship (or unluckily from a man's point of view) I was able to secure said shag before the end of that week. In hindsight I should have lied, therefore having my cake and eating it too as she was a friend that I fancied.

Sorry to leave you hanging old chap, i will try and answer your question if i can. In my opinion you must be gay, and yes my girlfriend certainly has male friends and i bet they are all dying to get her pumped. cheers, anytime!xx

That's perfectly spiffing old bean, however, I don't think my question was aimed at you (hang on, I will go double check..). No, it was someone else.

:P

That's perfectly spiffing old bean, however, I don't think my question was aimed at you (hang on, I will go double check..). No, it was someone else.

It hardly matters if he's not replied, though. It's only a messageboard. :)

Akin to looking at a thing of beauty? Like a painting? Am I along the right lines?

:)

No no - women who are platonic friends are akin to that. Mere messageboards on the interweb just don't match up.

:)

No no - women who are platonic friends are akin to that. Mere messageboards on the interweb just don't match up.

I see. So when did you last 'pump' a wummin, then? A dead one doesn't count. ;)

That's personal. A gentleman never tells.

yes my girlfriend certainly has male friends and i bet they xxx xxx xxxxx xx get her pumped.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :)

:eek: What the **** !!

I am down to zero shags again. :sad:

translation - it was the summer of 92 when our eyes first met...;)

I was 13 at the time - so would've been the school hero if that was true! Unhappily, it wasn't.

I was 13 at the time - so would've been the school hero if that was true! Unhappily, it wasn't.

coppercrutch seems a game boy.

just a thought.

I think platonic relationships are possible, if very few and far between, but then, I've never really subscribed to the myth that all women need to be emotionally involved with someone to have a sexual relationship with them. I think a hell of a lot of women do confuse sex with love and think you can't have one without the other - and the ones who don't think that way (or think more like a man, if you like), earn themselves a bad reputation for their pains!

As to the OP - well hell, why not just become **** buddies? :whistling:

nah, been **** buddies with another girl in the past and it`s a bad bad idea for reasons i can`t be arsed goin into, but the whole platonic relationship thing`ll work, so long as i don`t get (too) drunk.

coppercrutch seems a game boy.

just a thought.

I don't dig the boaby, though.

Epic thread. It has everything, sexism, humour, cyber warriors kicking off at each other, wind ups, necrophilia and spurned lovers.

Samuel L Jackson to play me in the movie depiction. Fact.

nah, been **** buddies with another girl in the past and it`s a bad bad idea for reasons i can`t be arsed goin into, but the whole platonic relationship thing`ll work, so long as i don`t get (too) drunk.

Can work though.....

fair enough. Are you open to a serious suggestion?

I dread to think what that might be...

ToadKiller Dog
Do you get gay people in your universe Dr B?

He does have them he just cant have a platonic relationship with them with out wanting to bed them.

He does have them he just cant have a platonic relationship with them with out wanting to bed them.

yeah good point - can gay men/women be friends with each other?

this summer I caught a bee in a jar. I keep it as a friend. Do you think that is okay?

this summer I caught a bee in a jar. I keep it as a friend. Do you think that is okay?

is it a female bee? if so then your obviously only friends with it because your attracted to it. Eventually you and bee will eventually succumb to temptation and you will give it a good rogering. Presuming that u dont totally destroy bee during intercourse, then things will never be the same again and you won't be able to stay friends. So no, it's not ok.

If you really love the bee you will let it go. Its for the best

is it a female bee? if so then your obviously only friends with it because your attracted to it. Eventually you and bee will eventually succumb to temptation and you will give it a good rogering. Presuming that u dont totally destroy bee during intercourse, then things will never be the same again and you won't be able to stay friends. So no, it's not ok.

If you really love the bee you will let it go. Its for the best

It's a post op trans bee. What now?

Careful though. It's against the Law son.;)

I can't even make out what that is! Probably evidence of my deeply sheltered existence, and I'm sure it's rude - but what is it?

I can't even make out what that is! Probably evidence of my deeply sheltered existence, and I'm sure it's rude - but what is it?

It's your gateway to being John Holmes, sir.

;)

This came up before and I'll say the same as I said then -- it's perfectly possible to have close platonic female friends. Doesn't mean you've never thought about railing them in that perfect world where there are no consequences... but you don't because it'd ruin an important friendship.

Don't think there's anything weird in that - christ, I've found myself wondering what loads of female acquaintances would be like in the sack, from the polish burd in the staff canteen to my French aunty (not related by blood!).

Don't really buy the whole **** buddy thing -- if you're old mates, it'll almost certainly screw things up. If they're newish mates, one invariably ends up wanting more. I've been having a bit of chum fun with a mate from work, and whilst it was all very clear that neither of us were looking for something serious in the beginning, surprise surprise she's getting a bit clingy after just a couple of shots (with charming patter like that, how could she resist :P)

I'm going to put an end to it, but now I have my doubts our original friendship is going to survive it.

Gay men and women, why not, there is no sexual attraction involved.

do you have any female friends? If you are seeing anyone, does she have any male pals (straight)?

haha ha, your desperate....

not really. you just have some really strong views on this, and it would appear that you are not on the wind up (right?), so I just wanted to know. If you don't want to answer, it's okay. I'll play with my bee. Ha! ;)

I go away for a few hours and when i get back there are bees getting pumped all over the shop! Each to their own though i suppose. However may i make a suggestion? Good cheers! Keep the beer in the jar and get the JAR pumped, it will be a danger pump of the highest order! If you get a sting on your dingaling then you can ask a platonic female friend to rub some cream on it for you. After all THAT'S what platonic friends are for.

I go away for a few hours and when i get back there are bees getting pumped all over the shop! Each to their own though i suppose. However may i make a suggestion? Good cheers! Keep the beer in the jar and get the JAR pumped, it will be a danger pump of the highest order! If you get a sting on your dingaling then you can ask a platonic female friend to rub some cream on it for you. After all THAT'S what platonic friends are for.

Why can't we just rub the cream on ourselves? I'm sure most of us are well versed in that manoeuvre. :P

I tend to stay clear of female friends. I had one at the school but I smashed her and it's not been the same since. Although thats maybe not a bad thing.

Any man pals with a tidy bird is interested in only one thing FACT!!! Apart from their good looks nice looking birds are not the most intelligent or interesting people on the whole.

Any man pals with a tidy bird is interested in only one thing FACT!!! Apart from their good looks nice looking birds are not the most intelligent or interesting people on the whole.

Thanks for clearing that up, hulk boy:rolleyes:

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I tend to stay clear of female friends. I had one at the school but I smashed her and it's not been the same since. Although thats maybe not a bad thing.

Where I'm from that means you kicked **** out of her. This thread is about shagging yer female pals :whistling:

Where I'm from that means you kicked **** out of her. This thread is about shagging yer female pals :whistling:

You may be talking to Danny Dyer, that's Mockney geezer speak.

File next to cannister, grid, and railings.

You may be talking to Danny Dyer, that's Mockney geezer speak.

File next to cannister, grid, and railings.

My apologies, I meant to say i smashed her up. I don't know if thats any better? I'll leave the kicking the shi** out of birds to other kickbackers :)

Archived