Official Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen thread

Geoff Kilpatrick

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Charlie-Brown

It's not really a day for taking chances with anyone's fitness especially Driver considering he's an important player and already missed several games.

Toxteth O'Grady

Hearts: Ballogh; Jonsson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace; Mikoliunas, Karipidis, Stewart, Palazuelos; Aguiar, Nade. Subs not used: MacDonald, Makela, Cesnauskis, Mole, Thomson, Ksanavicius, Rapnik.

Miko comes in for Larry and Ruben for Driver

winston churchill

i am leaving in ten minutes.

has chris started his team news thread yet.

edit

just seen the team.

I'm happy with the team. It gives ruben a chance to show Csaba what he can do. Come on hearts! Lets perform the way we did last week.

Think we will miss both Driver and Kingston. Driver was impressive last week while Kingston was coming on to a bit of form IMO. Saying that Miko has done well this season although he generally does better coming of the bench. Can't see us getting much from Ruben wide left and would have went with Chesny who also looked good when he played this season.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Rumours floating that Tango is going to be sacked today and replaced by McGhee, irrespective of the result. :eek:

Referee Steve Conroy? was that not a Hibs & Celtic player from donkeys years ago?

That was Mike Conroy, I think.:)

Rumours floating that Tango is going to be sacked today and replaced by McGhee, irrespective of the result. :eek:

Where?

Hi folks.

C'mon The Hearts! Nade for at least one goal. Is the weather as bad in Edinburgh as it is in Hamilton?:eek:

Lynn:ph34r:

McGhee must now regret not taking the Hearts job.

Motherwell doing crap and now he is forced to consider managing the sheep and trying to drag them back into the top six despite doing their best impression of a **** team.

Everybody loves Baz
I'm happy with the team. It gives ruben a chance to show Csaba what he can do. Come on hearts! Lets perform the way we did last week.

Think Ruben may be in the team today because of the weather??

Csaba trying to keep it on the deck & out of the skies and the best player for that IMO is Ruben.

Think Ruben may be in the team today because of the weather??

Csaba trying to keep it on the deck & out of the skies and the best player for that IMO is Ruben.

Ye no see Bruno last week baz? ;)

Everybody loves Baz
Ye no see Bruno last week baz? ;)

Couldnae see 2 feet in front of me last week Potter:rolleyes:

Couldnae see 2 feet in front of me last week Potter:rolleyes:

Loraine have you in the naughty corner again mate? ;)

Still plenty of time to go, but I honestly can't see us getting anything from this game without Driver, he is absolutely crucial to our play.

Do we not have a better centre back than Zaliukis? Nearly cost us the game last week,and by the sounds of it could do this week. Thanks for the wee cup spoiling party mate but close the door on your way out.

Hi folks - joining late, but I see we are playing well again!!!

Sheesh - I had Nade to score first...

Archived