Official Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen thread

Geoff Kilpatrick

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope his next jobbie is a hedgehog!!!

or a stinging jellyfish that won't come out and just keeps on stinging his cheating ring!

alwaysthereinspirit
WTF? Was our player booked for diving then or what?

Exactly. If no penalty then a dive. GFA.

BangkokHearts

He gave the penalty!

How can that decision be reversed?

He should have spoken to the assistant if he was in doubt before awarding the penalty!

Never ever have i seen a change like that in all my 45 years of watching football.

Would that have happened to the old firm?

who was it that said"mole throw your boot at anything" own up! he should have placed it ;)

Good points folks, Ripping them apart on the right wing, get Driver back on the left (forget that lazy wage thief Larryea for a few weeks) then we have a real attacking option, still need someone to deliver the killer punch though!

I'm shocked Mole was even standing in the right place for a change.

We should probably take this as a positive.

It could only happen to Hearts!!!

Thank God it was an honest mistake and there's no agenda against us!!!

this_is_my_story
i hope his next jobbie is a hedgehog!!!

or a stinging jellyfish that won't come out and just keeps on stinging his cheating ring!

:laugh::laugh:

Jeez, you must have an evil mind!! Not that I'm disagreeing with the sentiment though :P

We will never ever defeat the corrupt SFA but it did sound like there were a great many positive points today, all over them and playi good football. When we get a striker we will walk it.

:laugh::laugh:

Jeez, you must have an evil mind!! Not that I'm disagreeing with the sentiment though :P

i can think up far worse tortures than that my dear, but nothing that will be acceptable on such a refined forum as this ;)

Geoff Kilpatrick

4 games without a win now but at least we're back above h**s on alphabetical order!

Never mind that. I'm sure the ref will have something interesting to say about reversing his decision. Hopefully this will be highlighted, but most likely swept under the GFA rug.

Francis Albert

Like everyone who wasn't there, I have no idea whether it was a penalty or not. But I found it interesting that the commentators (including Frail) used the fact that the Aberdeen goalkeeper vehemently objected to the referee's penalty decision as evidence that the referee was right to allow the linesman to over-rule the original decision. But of course Hearts players objecting to the linesman at the end was just typical behaviour by Hearts "Continental" players.

Francis Albert

Calderwood sounds less than convinced by Langfield's "I didn't touch him" plea. Hedging his bets until he's seen a replay!

Scott_HMFC1874

Was at the game.

Didnt see the foul clear enough, but the ref gave it straight away and ran to the bye line like the refs do. Which made me assume it was a stonewaller.

it was only after Langfield and co ran up to his face did he go to the linesman.

Ref had an absolute howler today.

Mikos booking was ridiculous. the ref was saying he was stopping an attacking opportunity down the left wing, 90 yards from our goal, yet Jonsson halves Alouko (sp) 20 yards from our goal and nothing....

Inconsistency. Its what really pi$$ me off with these refs.

Overall, though Hearts played fairly decently and if only Zaliukas hadnt fecked up for their goal. :mad:

Now we have Fat Jimmy implying that Michael Stewart isn't someone who goes down easily but one or two others (of our players) are.

i can't think of many more sad things than finding myself on a rivals board, after a match, with nothing better to do than have a really poor attempt at winding up the locals

i'm so pleased you have joined us hobo, but you know, you look really desperate lol.

nmow why not toddle off to a forum that give a damn about you, and your type cos we don't :rofl:

As a long-standing Hibby, visiting this site, I`d be VERY careful mate.

It`s not tolerated. Banter is banter. No more than wee jibes, or yer offski.

Careful son. ;)

You can **** off too.

:)

did AP get banned for posting that foto?! :confused:

if so thats fecking ridiculous, especially when ilovecock is still posting

The miss at the end sums up our 'strikers'. Totally inept in front of goal. Mole is beyond useless. The lack of the correct level of investment in a striker continues to haunt us and in my opinion will cost us a UEFA place.

Archived