Official Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen thread

Geoff Kilpatrick

did AP get banned for posting that foto?! :confused:

if so thats fecking ridiculous, especially when ilovecock is still posting

Surely not.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The miss at the end sums up our 'strikers'. Totally inept in front of goal. Mole is beyond useless. The lack of the correct level of investment in a striker continues to haunt us and in my opinion will cost us a UEFA place.

We need Clum back :(

(even if its just to keep Mole out the team!)

did AP get banned for posting that foto?! :confused:

if so thats fecking ridiculous, especially when ilovecock is still posting

thought the "banned" bit under his name was something he'd put there for a giggle??

thought the "banned" bit under his name was something he'd put there for a giggle??

perhaps, he's not online anymore to clear things up anyway

Is that unprovoked abuse? Hmmmm. ;):)

Seriously. Why are you here? Your own shambles of a team has just been pumped. Not care to discuss that over the road ya ******.

Mole's reaction as the ball came off the post was more like a fan, flapping his arms in disappointment rather than a striker waiting for his chance to pounce. No wonder he missed the sitter...

:eek:

Care to explain?

I meant the way he seemed to have no loyalty when the incident happened and seemed to support the referees reversal. Nothing more sinister and I actualy believe he acted in a most respectful manner when he was getting done over by Vlad

Haha still here lads.

That clown is not though. :)

phew. that picture was minging tho :)

anyway, back on topic - conroy's a bawbag

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
phew. that picture was minging tho :)

anyway, back on topic - conroy's a bawbag

It's the Hobo side noone likes to see.

The harsh reality of life for our neighbours. :sad:

I meant the way he seemed to have no loyalty when the incident happened and seemed to support the referees reversal. Nothing more sinister and I actualy believe he acted in a most respectful manner when he was getting done over by Vlad

Nae worries Dude. He did say it was a stone-waller at the time, but then backtracked a wee bit when the linesman stepped in.

Look forward to the replay, but if it wasn't a penalty then fair enough. Looking forward to seeing Csaba showing his feelings at the end too :rolleyes:

I watched the full game on Al Jazzera, so have seen/heard all I need to.

I simply like to see how the "Rivals" got on, first hand.

Make me a "******"? Aye, ok then, keyboard hardman. :rolleyes:

Excuse me. Keyboard hardman? Not sure where any sort of threat there was in my post but can i just reiterate my point if you didnt understand it 1st time.

Hibs have just played.The match is getting debated by Hibs fans over the road.

Hearts have just played.The match is getting debated by Hearts fans on here.

Are you grasping what im saying?

SO. Why are you here? Your opinion is not needed or welcomed.

Hope that makes it clear for you.

maroonlegions
Excuse me. Keyboard hardman? Not sure where any sort of threat there was in my post but can i just reiterate my point if you didnt understand it 1st time.

Hibs have just played.The match is getting debated by Hibs fans over the road.

Hearts have just played.The match is getting debated by Hearts fans on here.

Are you grasping what im saying?

SO. Why are you here? Your opinion is not needed or welcomed.

Hope that makes it clear for you.

You know those pesky wee annoying fly s that can buzz about and get on yer t*** ;), well what bugs me is the crap its looking to land on is not here , think we should tell it there is plenty of crap over on comeonandshareinourcraps.net.:)

Broxburn Jambo
Let`s clear it up then.

1) I don`t post "Over the road" I know enough about my team, without stupid opinions to read. I am not even a member there.

2) You called me a "******" At no point did I even type directly to you. No need for that.

3) I didn`t offer an opinion on your game. Please check.

4) You will NEVER draw me into abusing back, it`s not my style, try as hard as you can though.

5) I am not only a Hibs fan, but am interested in other clubs REAL FANS, and their opinions. Thats why I`m here.

I hope that clears it up for you.

Beat it ya fud

Jimmy McNulty
F.A.O. Kickback Mods/Admin.

I have never abused Hearts supporters on this site, but constantly get hit with remarks like the above. (which happens to me regularly)

I have my own leanings obviously, but the vitriol/hatred aimed at anyone "Non-Hearts" makes it difficult to even ask a question. This site is/has gained a reputation that doesn`t sit well on the pallet.

I was honest enough to express my favoured team (as required) from the beginning, and don`t think this sort of post reflects well.

How many times, as a genuine visitor/guest does one have to tolerate this bile?

I am a member of The Hibeesbounce, where Hearts-supporting visitors are welcomed, ask Tommy Preston, an informed member of KB, who posts without this abuse, so why is it ok here?

You bring nothing but bad vibes to any "guest" Why would you wish this? Why would/do you tolerate this?

I`m just interested, for the record. :rolleyes:

Suck it up big boy. If we were on .net pulling the same stunts, we'd be "launched" by now.

Consider yerself lucky to still be on this forum. We are WAy more tolerant than any of your Hibs sites, so quit yer greetin'.

Archived