Celtic fans t-shirt results in conviction...

Sherlock

... for religiously aggravated breach of the peace!

:arf:

A CELTIC fan was arrested on the night of the UEFA cup final for wearing a T-shirt celebrating Zenit St Petersburg's victory over Rangers, a court heard yesterday.

Michael Devlin was spotted in the top which had "dirty horrible huns" scrawled across the back just minutes after the match, which Zenit won 2-0.

It also had "Zenit St Petersburg, Champions UEFA Cup Final 2008" printed on the front.

The 20-year-old was walking along Glasgow's Hillington Road South, near Rangers' Ibrox Stadium, when he was arrested.

At Glasgow Sheriff Court yesterday, Devlin, of the city's Penilee, was convicted of committing a religiously aggravated breach of the peace.

Prosecutor Mary McRory had argued that most people perceive Rangers as being protestant.

Sheriff Iain Peebles deferred sentencing Devlin for a year for him to be of good behaviour.

Mind you, huns are dirty and horrible.

alwaysthereinspirit

It reads like he had the truth written on both the front and back.

Strange to be arrested for that.:rolleyes:

Are they being serious?

FFS. The worlds gone mad. Next I'll be getting banged up for saying that the hibs are a bunch of dirty *****, ****ing ******s of the highest order.

There! Now take me to court!

****ing hell man.

Toxteth O'Grady
... for religiously aggravated breach of the peace!

:arf:

Mind you, huns are dirty and horrible.

There is nothing religious in what you have quoted.

Ridiculous nonsense and a waste of court time, the Police should be done for that.

There is nothing religious in what you have quoted.

Ridiculous nonsense and a waste of court time, the Police should be done for that.

...Prosecutor Mary McRory had argued that most people perceive Rangers as being protestant...

The only conclusion i can reach from the information in the article is that Mary Doll has argued that hun = prod & prod = rangers!

And the sheriff must have agreed!

alwaysthereinspirit
The only conclusion i can reach from the information in the article is that Mary Doll has argued that hun = prod & prod = rangers!

And the sheriff must have agreed!

Ye good olde Glasgow sheriff siding with Strathclydes finest. That'll be a first then.:rolleyes:

Archived