team for tommorow

Guest jambomickey

Yeh, Zaliukas' performance last week was awful, he needs a boot up the arse starting with being dropped for tomorrow. This would push Kari back into defence, and give Palazuelos a chance. Miko in for Kingston so yes I would agree with the above.

Will we see it? I fully expect Big Zal to be in the side for tomorrow so no would be the answer.

i'd go with balogh, jonsson, berra, karapidis, wallace, stewart, palazuelos, aguiar, driver, mikoliunas, nade

i think it will be one of the easiest hearts teams to predict for a very long time. it's almost certain to be:

balogh, jonsson, wallace, zaliukas, berra, karapidis, stewart, aguiar, driver, mikoliunas, nade.

if you could bet on starting XIs, i would have a wager on that.

SoldierPalmer
i'd go with balogh, jonsson, berra, karapidis, wallace, stewart, palazuelos, aguiar, driver, mikoliunas, nade

yep - I'd agree with that but Zal will have to be shoehorned in no doubt - pity as he was appalling last week and should be dropped - but we'll see - glad uncle Vlad ain't interfering with team section any more ;)

I'd stick with the same team that played in my opinion their best performance of the season against Hibs...that same continuity should help the players out...although I'd put in Miko or chesney instead of Kingston. Preferably Miko

Yeh, Zaliukas' performance last week was awful

One dodgy backpass does not translate to awful, he played well apart from that.

If Kingston is fit i'd definately keep the same 11 (obviously with the goalie change).

Guest jambomickey
One dodgy backpass does not translate to awful, he played well apart from that.

If Kingston is fit i'd definately keep the same 11 (obviously with the goalie change).

zaliukas is a bomb scare.

would agree with that. we are unlikely to see it though.

Jambof3tornado

Big Zal has played well enough IMO,he does tend to have a dodgy moment in every game,but doesnt every player.

Balogh,Eggy,Zal,Berra,Wallace(played better V Hibs than any other game),Stewart,Bruno,Karap'diddy,Miko,Driver and Nude up front!!

Kingston fit or not isnt doing enough come match day to represent value for money unless he is on 50p a week!!!

**** the sheep!!! Ewwwww;)

Archived