Used PS2 For Free - Any Takers?

JamboSean

I've just got myself an Xbox and my PS2 has collected dust for a while now. I've got a dozen or so games, bit old now though. Comes with one pad.

Anybody want it? I'd prefer to give it to some one with kids who'll actually use it. I'll hand it in to a kids home or something if there's no takers. Thought I'd give any wee Jambo's a chance first.

Drop me a pm or leave a message on this thread, I'll check it again over the next few days.

My fiances Mother is a learning assistant for a special needs school shes been looking for a console for the kids, I could take it off you and send it to a good cause.

Better call Saul
I've just got myself an Xbox and my PS2 has collected dust for a while now. I've got a dozen or so games, bit old now though. Comes with one pad.

Anybody want it? I'd prefer to give it to some one with kids who'll actually use it. I'll hand it in to a kids home or something if there's no takers. Thought I'd give any wee Jambo's a chance first.

Drop me a pm or leave a message on this thread, I'll check it again over the next few days.

What A kind thought to give it away to the sick kids etc , However I bet there is some Bull about accepting electrical items without them being Tested first .:(

Archived