Walking out the cinema

i8hibsh

I always stay to the end, but I was desperately close to walking out on Revolver. What a steaming pile of excrement that film was, the scene in the lift was just plain stupid and the "twist" was so blatant it was unreal.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Often go to the seefilmfirst previews, so I've sat through some real dross.

Last film where I had to get up and walk out was Day Watch. Really weird Russian sci-fi nonsense. Suffered it for about half an hour, thinking that it had to get better, but it didn't.

Also walked out of Paris, je t'aime about half way through. Utter tosh.

Managed to sit through about fifteen minutes of Mousehunt during a holiday flight before I couldn't stand it any more . Lee Evans at his most annoying.

Only film that I paid to go and see and then walked out was The Player. Over-rated, pretentious crap.

I walked out the first Lord of the Rings, it went on and on. I've never been to see a LotR film since.:)

thank you, thank you, thank you!

i`d thought i was possibly the only person in the world to see that film for the overblow, self indulgent wan kfest taht it most trully was, fricken hated it!

Heat with Pacino/De Niro...Ferkin Awful film...

Batman, the one with George Clooney....Wish I'd walked out on The Dark Knight as well...Batmans voice was getting right on my T!TS!!

Generic Username

I went to see Jeepers Creepers 2 at the cinema, without having seen the first film.

The second it came to light that it was basically a gimp with a hat on flying around killing people I was gone.

Little Dorrit in 1988. Unbeknown to me, it was six hours long, though I should have realised when people walked in with thermos flasks and sleeping bags. Bless the BBC this evening for putting it in more manageable portions.:)

Archived