Hibs fans booing during 1 minute applause (merged threads)

lou

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed that when the setanta cameras were on Csaba and Werner they werent clapping, anyone know why this is? perhaps this is what ppl were booing at?

Guest jambomickey
What the f was that all about??? they started booing the one Eddie Thompson chant:wacko::wacko:

aye what was that all about? pure vermin ****

I noticed that when the setanta cameras were on Csaba and Werner they werent clapping, anyone know why this is? perhaps this is what ppl were booing at?

Both had their heads down, some still think a silence is more respectful, but booing is nothing short of disrespectful,if that had been Hearts fans we would be slated for it

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Are you taking the p*ss?

It was quite clearly aimed at the 'one Eddie Thomson' chant. They obviously don't know the correct procedure with these type of things.

In between this and your love for Scouting for Girls I'm begining to worry about you pal.

Are you taking the p*ss?

It was quite clearly aimed at the 'one Eddie Thomson' chant. They obviously don't know the correct procedure with these type of things.

In between this and your love for Scouting for Girls I'm begining to worry about you pal.

I didnt hear the chant watching the game on tv.

We started chanting "one eddie thompson".....

They started booing like complete fandans...

Outclassed in every department today the dirty lochend bawbags...

Id be embarrassed tonight if i was a reptile....

Bossed about at your own patch..

How unusual HAHAHAHAHA :107years:

I didnt hear the chant watching the game on tv.

I did. And assumed the booing was for the chanting. Why is still a mystery, but that's Hobos fer ye.

Well I have just watched it and the chant is very clear

It came through loud and clear to those of us watching the Setanta feed over here.

Was looking at an arab forum earlier and the consensus seemed to be that it was our support doing the booing.

Hope this isn't the case.

The idiots on noflair.net don't seem to have heard what the whole world could and start accusing us of singing during the applause without realising we were singing 'there's only one Eddie Thomson' -- just how stupid are they (todd and others on noflair you know who you are -- get your hearing fixed)

Was looking at an arab forum earlier and the consensus seemed to be that it was our support doing the booing.

No it was not the case and I will be furious if we end up carrying the can for the Hibs fans lack of respect today

No it was not the case and I will be furious if we end up carrying the can for the Hibs fans lack of respect today

It wasn't a lack of respect at all. Hibs fans booed the Hearts support for singing during the minute's silence (or applause, as is the fashion these days), and it wasn't clear that it wasn't actually hearts songs being sung.

No point in getting righteous about it, it was all down to confusion. Cue petty responses about "hobos" being stupid, but it was all down to confusion.

Get off your high horses.

I do hope you've returned to put them right.

Out of interest, which forum was it ?

It wasn't a lack of respect at all. Hibs fans booed the Hearts support for singing during the minute's silence (or applause, as is the fashion these days), and it wasn't clear that it wasn't actually hearts songs being sung.

No point in getting righteous about it, it was all down to confusion. Cue petty responses about "hobos" being stupid, but it was all down to confusion.

It was clear both at the match and on the TV and was a nice touch from the Hearts fans ruined by the Hibs fans

Hobos have previous for rejoicing in people's deaths, it's hardly unexpected behaviour, is it?

It was clear both at the match and on the TV and was a nice touch from the Hearts fans ruined by the Hibs fans

Yes but as the Hibs fans there were quite clearly not watching on TV, songs from the away support are not as easy to hear due to the noise around them.

Pretty simple really.

But continue on your crusade...

High horses? Hibbies are stupid and fatuous gits. Seems just accurate commentary, nothing high-horsed about it. If the ***** had listened to what had been sung, and not just been their onanistic selves, they might have appreciated it.

Eddie Thompson is a former Hearts player.

Does nobody pay attention these days. :sad:

Are you joking, that Eddie Thompson passed away years ago

Yes but as the Hibs fans there were quite clearly not watching on TV, songs from the away support are not as easy to hear due to the noise around them.

Pretty simple really.

Yes I will, if it clears up any confusion such as that on the Dundee Utd board

Pretty simple really.

You conduct your little campaign, leave us to ours. Sorted.

Egg man -- you need to check your hearing -- Setanta TV and the rest of the ground bar a few deaf hobos could clearly hear what was being sung.

Ps they are stupid -- what is petty about that -- you need to be to support them -- it's the first thing you learn or in their case the only thing. :rolleyes:

High horses? Hibbies are stupid and fatuous gits. Seems just accurate commentary, nothing high-horsed about it. If the ***** had listened to what had been sung, and not just been their onanistic selves, they might have appreciated it.

Oh right so the Hibs support are supposed to listen in to every word from the Hearts support?

Singing during a minutes applause during a derby match was always going to cause confusion, and it is a shame that this confusion has marred what should've been a mark of respect for the man. But to attach blame to the Hibs support is just one-upmanship.

Hobo retards tried to jump on the moral high ground by booing what was a good gesture by us. By doing so made complete morons of themselves and have once again shown themselves and their club for the dispicable low life pieces of trash they are. Using the death of a very popular and good man to try get one up on their rivals....disgracefull to say the least

But its not the first time these inbred pieces of filth have done this type of thing, becoming a bit of a habit for them now

Oh right so the Hibs support are supposed to listen in to every word from the Hearts support?

Singing during a minutes applause during a derby match was always going to cause confusion, and it is a shame that this confusion has marred what should've been a mark of respect for the man. But to attach blame to the Hibs support is just one-upmanship.

Sorry but you are wrong.

Hibs fans tarnished a tribute to Eddie Thompson, no-one else.

High horses? Surely the white knights of righteousness that are the Hibs fans should've seen past our fans' actions and ignored the 'singing' then, if your morals are apparently so intact?

Obviously, you can't interrupt a minute silence. Not by singing or booing or, oh wait.....

"Think it was definately a case of 2 points dropped for us and one point gained for them. Mixu got his tactics a bit wrong as we let them take the game to us after the goal and their 5 in midfield were able to get more of the ball then our 3. Obviously I'm biased but I think there is no chance we'll be behind them come the end of the season.

Btw I heard us booing the unpaid ones during the minutes silence, so I'm guessing they were singing something but I don't know what, wouldn't put it past them.

Nade is a great player , would call him a wage thief if he actually got paid."

Astounding levels of delusion

Quote:

Originally Posted by forthhibby View Post

was it yam fans who started singing during this?

forthhibby

They were singing "one Eddie Thompson"

Clearly they knew what we were singing.

Malcolm Tucker

It was 100% us singing 'One Eddie Thompson'. No chance was there any Hearts fans booing!

I was ****ed off at the glaikit Hobos who didn't applaud in the junkie-shack and instead held up this cringeworthy Vlad-notes.

Sc*m of the Earth.

I think they booed because the majority thought we were singing Hearts songs.

Selective deafness then, because our whole end was singing it how they wouldnt be able to make out what was being sung is beyond me. Some have even admitted to hearing what we were singing.

This.

It's difficult to hear exactly what words people are chanting when the whole stadium is clapping. People thought a section of the Hearts support started singing hearts songs, so they got unjustly booed.

Hobo retards tried to jump on the moral high ground by booing what was a good gesture by us. By doing so made complete morons of themselves and have once again shown themselves and their club for the dispicable low life pieces of trash they are. Using the death of a very popular and good man to try get one up on their rivals....disgracefull to say the least

But its not the first time these inbred pieces of filth have done this type of thing, becoming a bit of a habit for them now

Well said, sums it up perfectly !

is it pospisil
Eddie Thompson is a former Hearts player.

Does nobody pay attention these days. :sad:

Different Eddie Thompson, ex-Hearts player became manager of Australia and died a few years ago

That is definately the case. It is a shame that this confusion happened, but but's exactly what it was: confusion. It was NOT clear to most of the Hibs support at the game that your support were not infact singing Hearts songs. It may have been clear to those watching on Zitelli or the radio, but that's irrelevant; it wasn't clear to those at the match.

Gimme an H...

Christ on a bike what a tit.

Have you ever observed a minutes applause? If you have you will have noticed that there are always songs sung in tribute to whoever has passed away. You question whether the Hibs support is supposed to listen in to every chant of the Hearts support, well in this instance the answer to that would be yes, before you marr the occasion by booing (doesn't matter what you are booing, you shouldnt boo during something like that, wait till after) you should have listened to what we were actually chanting before you jumped to whatever conclusion you jumped to.

Embarassment each and every one of you. That includes your team.

Complete joke of a club you really are.

As I started off listening on the radio before turning to visual, online.

All I can really say is that I heard the 'One Eddie Thompson' chant and given the fact that we do not have previous about 'celebrating' the death of a fantastic chairman, I can only assume that the derision came from certain quarters.

No doubt, it will be twisted otherwise.....

like Bikerjambo insinuated!

Christ on a bike what a tit.

Have you ever observed a minutes applause? If you have you will have noticed that there are always songs sung in tribute to whoever has passed away. You question whether the Hibs support is supposed to listen in to every chant of the Hearts support, well in this instance the answer to that would be yes, before you marr the occasion by booing (doesn't matter what you are booing, you shouldnt boo during something like that, wait till after) you should have listened to what we were actually chanting before you jumped to whatever conclusion you jumped to.

Embarassment each and every one of you. That includes your team.

Complete joke of a club you really are.

Spot on. Note that the vermin shouted and howled for every whistle, and they were actually happier when the referee got it wrong, which sums them up, in my view.

That is definately the case. It is a shame that this confusion happened, but but's exactly what it was: confusion. It was NOT clear to most of the Hibs support at the game that your support were not infact singing Hearts songs. It may have been clear to those watching on Zitelli or the radio, but that's irrelevant; it wasn't clear to those at the match.

I understand your point of view but if the Hibs fans had been singing Hibs songs during the applaud then I would have simply ignored them and continued to applaud/sing One Eddie Thompson.

Booing achieves nothing in this context regardless of what the opposition fans are doing.

I was in the West stand today as could not get a ticket for Hearts end. I left after 5 minutes as felt totally intimidated by them

Gimme an H...
Spot on. Note that the vermin shouted and howled for every whistle, and they were actually happier when the referee got it wrong, which sums them up, in my view.

Born losers mate.

Archived