Team for the Derby (Confirmed!)

Just had the following text from someone who gets the team news every week before its announced

Line up for Sunday assuming no injuries before the game

4-4-1-1

Kello

Johnson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Karapdis

Kingston

Stewart

Driver

Aguair

Mole

Any changes and it ain't from the Manager

I got a similar pm(not a text) and it had Miko for Driver, so your last quote may not be true. ;)

The People's Chimp
Just had the following text from someone who gets the team news every week before its announced

4-4-1-1

Kello

Johnson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Karapdis

Kingston

Stewart

Driver

Aguair

Mole

why no nade?

On the basis that Driver has been out for a while, it would make more sense if Miko was playing.

I'm not sure Big Nade is suited to the lone striker role. At least Mole is prepared to put a shift in, even if he is hopeless.

Just my opinion though

On the basis that Driver has been out for a while, it would make more sense if Miko was playing.

I'm not sure Big Nade is suited to the lone striker role. At least Mole is prepared to put a shift in, even if he is hopeless.

Just my opinion though

Your right,he's more suited to a triple decker sausage bacon and egg roll,with added chips and a side order of greasy onion rings.

Excellent post. As repeatedly said on JKB at the time it was an utter disgrace that a club of Hearts relative size did not sign a couple of strikers before the window closed. Mole will NEVER in a million years be good enough to score goals regularly in the SPl for Hearts or anybody else and it was so obvious Tullberg was going to be yet another letdown. As for Nade well there is clearly something else going on as an unfit Nade hoping on one leg would still be more productive than Mole as he at least has a modicum of ability.

Tullberg is already not good enough. :o :o

We need to punt Makela and Nade before bringing in other strikers. Wages have to be paid.

4-4-1-1

Kello

Johnson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Karapdis

Kingston

Stewart

Driver

Aguair

Mole

I have no reason to disbelieve you Boaby. If what you say is correct, does your mate get the team pre fax machine every week? It would be nice to have some sort of idea who was removed and who was put in on a week to week basis.

First in a weekly occurrence Boaby?

As for the actual team, it reads to me like a 4-1-4-1 which I am not too bothered with this week tbh, given it is a tricky away fixture when we are already off form. My real concern is with the personnel. Karipidis is not a midfielder, Zaliukas is a bombscare, Aguiar cannot pass, Kingston couldn't care and Mole cannot shoot.

Drylaw Hearts
He must still get appearance money for playing from the bench.

It may be a lot less than he get's for starting a match.

There is some reason - outwith ability and fitness - that Nade is playing.

And IMO, it will be for financial reasons.

I have no reason to disbelieve you Boaby. If what you say is correct, does your mate get the team pre fax machine every week? It would be nice to have some sort of idea who was removed and who was put in on a week to week basis.

As for the actual team, it reads to me like a 4-1-4-1 which I am not too bothered with this week tbh, given it is a tricky away fixture when we are already off form. My real concern is with the personnel. Karipidis is not a midfielder, Zaliukas is a bombscare, Aguiar cannot pass, Kingston couldn't care and Mole cannot shoot.

He normally tells me on the way to the game and is always right. I think he gets the txt on a saturday morning usually so its a bit earlier than normal this week, which is out of the oridinary, also ununusal that he says any changes to the line up are not down to the manager.

I agree 4-1-4-1 sounds more likely. As for Karipidis, Aguair, Zaliukas, Kingston & Mole - its like you're reading my mind! I couldn't agree more

Not true. The game's on TV - Kingston will turn up.

I hope so. He's out most talented player by a mile, but I can't remember the last time he showed it.

4-4-1-1

Kello

Johnson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Karapdis

Kingston

Stewart

Driver

Aguair

Mole

Csaba Laszlo??? :eek:

If that is the team, we'll be lucky to get anything out of tomorrow's game.

Even if Tullberg is injured again (has this been confirmed?) and Nade still isn't 100% match fit :rolleyes: there's no excuse for playing Mole ahead of Glen, and not much of one for only playing one up-front either.

(And, no, I'm not advocating Audrey's return... :cool:)

Even if Tullberg is injured again (has this been confirmed?) and Nade still isn't 100% match fit :rolleyes: there's no excuse for playing Mole ahead of Glen, and not much of one for only playing one up-front either.

Glen's away with Scotland apparently.

How long does it take a pro football player to "get fit" FFS.

4-4-1-1

Kello

Johnson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Karapdis

Kingston

Stewart

Driver

Aguair

Mole

Rubbish!

Is Glen not away with Scotland U-19's? I'm sure I read that in the EEN yesterday

Didn't know that - OK, well I suppose it's an excuse of sorts...! :P

How long does it take a pro football player to "get fit" FFS.

Don't think he ever will be, has he ever completed 90 minutes?

Unfortunately you cannot say that it is "not true" until we know he has turned up. His track record suggests otherwise tbh.

FWIW, I would be delighted for you to come back on this thread and say that it is true and the Kingston we know is in there has turned up and trounced the lesser beings from Leef.:)

He normally tells me on the way to the game and is always right. I think he gets the txt on a saturday morning usually so its a bit earlier than normal this week, which is out of the oridinary, also ununusal that he says any changes to the line up are not down to the manager.

I agree 4-1-4-1 sounds more likely. As for Karipidis, Aguair, Zaliukas, Kingston & Mole - its like you're reading my mind! I couldn't agree more

That concerns me if your mate comes from within Tynecastle/Riccarton. The fact that is not a usual part of his text suggests that there is a possibility that "someone" outwith the manager is changing the team.

Yeah, we know what we know, and yeah it is nowt new, but to hear it come from "inside" as a caveat and for it just to be accepted is a huge disappointment.

4-4-1-1

Kello

Johnson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Karapdis

Kingston

Stewart

Driver

Aguair

Mole

Why no Miko!!!

Why the **** does that useless ^^^^ Csaba stick with dross like Kingston and Mole?

Well, a journo source has assured me it is Nade up front...

4-4-1-1

Kello

Johnson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Karapdis

Kingston

Stewart

Driver

Aguair

Mole

That concerns me if your mate comes from within Tynecastle/Riccarton. The fact that is not a usual part of his text suggests that there is a possibility that "someone" outwith the manager is changing the team.

Yeah, we know what we know, and yeah it is nowt new, but to hear it come from "inside" as a caveat and for it just to be accepted is a huge disappointment.

Just to clarify, he gets the info from someone who knows a player

Well, a journo source has assured me it is Nade up front...

I hope it is Nade. I'm not his greatest fan, but he is capable of holding the ball up, whereas Mole is more likely to be running into the channels. One up front with Mole hasn't worked, so time to try Nade. More of a physical presence too.

Sorry state of affairs though whens is a straight choice between those two.

Whatever happended to the laddie Elliot. he looked like a decent prospect a few years ago:sarcasm:

Charlie-Brown

This is the 3rd confirmed Hearts line up for tomorrow i've read in the last 20 minutes each different......miko/driver and nade/mole being the players swapped in the different line-up's

Charlie-Brown
Nae love child, Vlad might have something to say about that.

Miko was in one of the teams that was meant to be the 'official' line-up....in another Driver was in the team.....then in 2 Mole was striker but Nade was in the 3rd team.....clearly there is some confusion or speculating going on with the people who are announcing these team-lines.

4-4-1-1

Kello

Johnson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Karapdis

Kingston

Stewart

Driver

Aguair

Mole

B''SH'T Nade is starting up front on his own. Wait and see

The OP's team with Nade in instead of Mole and we're cooking!

I think this is also a game for Wallace to take a deep breath and get stuck in.

We need everyone up for this one because the fans will be.This has the makings of a top derby and i think i'll need a drink tonight to calm down.Lets get into them!

Regardless of what the lineup is, it'll be another disgrace if we again start with one striker up front on his own. Totally sick of this useless strategy/formation.

And if anyone asks whats the alternative, well thats another disgrace that we didn't sign another striker during the summer. Can't believe we don't even have two competent strikers to play together.

People are ignoring you intentionally because what you post is boring.

Why is it boring? Because he's staying stuff you don't want to hear? 4-4-1-1 with The Mole as the main striker is laughable. He is one of the worst strikers i've ever seen in my life.

Quite possibly we do have the worst strike force in the SPL. Come on, be honest. Your a centre back and your playing against Mole and Ksanipishis, are you really going to be that worried?

Regardless of what the lineup is, it'll be another disgrace if we again start with one striker up front on his own. Totally sick of this useless strategy/formation.

And if anyone asks whats the alternative, well thats another disgrace that we didn't sign another striker during the summer. Can't believe we don't even have two competent strikers to play together.

Imo 4-5-1 / 4-4-1-1 is acceptable in this game. We NEED to win the midfield.

FWIW I was told today by another poster that Nade will start up front.

Imo 4-5-1 / 4-4-1-1 is acceptable in this game. We NEED to win the midfield.

FWIW I was told today by another poster that Nade will start up front.

This game (along with going through to glasgow) is about the only time you could possibly make an argument for using it, but even then it's not for me. It's not the football I grew up with and I'm sick of watching it, total gash.

It's a stick we'll play one up tomorrow, fecking BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Whoever lines up in the hole, up front or on the wing, we need to make sure that we have players in and around the box to capatalise on their weeknesses..................their defence and goalkeeper.

No point in their keeper fumbling the ball or a short pass back if we are in the centre circle.

Archived