Team for the Derby (Confirmed!)

Just had the following text from someone who gets the team news every week before its announced

Line up for Sunday assuming no injuries before the game

4-4-1-1

Kello

Johnson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Karapdis

Kingston

Stewart

Driver

Aguair

Mole

Any changes and it ain't from the Manager

I'd be happy enough with that. But surprisingly enough, I'll take your post with a pinch of salt. :)

Just had the following text from someone who gets the team news every week before its announced

4-4-1-1

Kello

Johnson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Karapdis

Kingston

Stewart

Driver

Aguair

Mole

But Kingston's on a plane to Alicante?

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=32020

4-4-1-1

Kello

Johnson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Karapdis

Kingston

Stewart

Driver

Aguair

Mole

I thought Larry was in Alicante?

;)

Edit, too slow!

4-4-1-1

Kello

Johnson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Karapdis

Kingston

Stewart

Driver

Aguair

Mole

I don't think for a second that Miko will be dropped and Driver will be played from the start after being out for six weeks. That would mean Bruno, Nade and Driver all less than 100% fit.

4-4-1-1

Kello

Johnson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Karapdis

Kingston

Stewart

Driver

Aguair

Mole

Me thinks this is sheeeite.:hobofish::hobofish:

Gimme an H...
I'd be happy enough with that. But surprisingly enough, I'll take your post with a pinch of salt. :)

If you turned up at Easter Road/The Pub etc and heard the team and realised Mole was STILL the lone 'Striker' upfront you'd be 'happy enough'??

:eek:

*****ing disgrace if that useless erse gets a game again.

Mole. What a farce.

He is not the best but it shows you how bad Nade must be if he cannot get in the team just now.

Edit: Unless we are just trying to sell Mole by putting him in the shop window.

Me thinks this is sheeeite.:hobofish::hobofish:

No bad - that only took 9 mins. You win a brand new Motorcycle ashtray for your originality.

I've been a season ticket holder for 16 years and sat in the same seat in Section D since the Wheatfield opened

Mole. What a farce.

not as much a farce as karipidis on the right wing....if this is a formation set up as well. A right sided defender on the wing and a right footed midfielder at right back...

I'm quite happy with that. :)

Are Nade and Miko fit? Just wondering what options we might have on the bench....

bench would probably be: balogh rapnik thomson palazuelos nade ksanavicius/juho mikoliunas

that is if the team announced is true

Gimme an H...
He is not the best but it shows you how bad Nade must be if he cannot get in the team just now.

Give me a 40% fit Nade over a 110% fit Mole any *****in day of the week.

If you turned up at Easter Road/The Pub etc and heard the team and realised Mole was STILL the lone 'Striker' upfront you'd be 'happy enough'??

:eek:

*****ing disgrace if that useless erse gets a game again.

Your right, maybe we should bring Shammy in and revert to 442 :eek:

I'd far rather have Nade coming off the bench as an impact player than having him start. Hopefully Mole will work hard and help bring Stewart, Bruno and the wide men into the game.

Away from home I don't see the problem withh 4411 when we don't have strikers fully fit.

not as much a farce as karipidis on the right wing....if this is a formation set up as well. A right sided defender on the wing and a right footed midfielder at right back...

Surely it can't be though?

Maybe I'm not quite as pleased as I thought I was. I think I'll have a coffee and then look again.....

If that's the team then for some strange reason i think we will win 2-1.Never usually confident at all when the derby starts getting this close but i just have a feeling we will come good.Fancy Riordan to score for them and get sent off as he won't be able to handle the occassion.Miko off the bench for the winner.

No bad - that only took 9 mins. You win a brand new Motorcycle ashtray for your originality.

I've been a season ticket holder for 16 years and sat in the same seat in Section D since the Wheatfield opened

I believe you pal, but i cant see the team line up being released 26 hours before the game, a source would help.:cool:

I repeat. Mole. What a farce.

The shambolic transfer policy really has come home to roost. Worst strike force in the SPL bar none.

4-4-1-1

Kello

Johnson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Karapdis

Kingston

Stewart

Driver

Aguair

Mole

For around 3 years you have only 322 posts. I trust you. You know well. Only exact 322 news. Succes tomorrow!:cool:

Gimme an H...

I'd far rather have Nade coming off the bench as an impact player than having him start. Hopefully Mole will work hard and help bring Stewart, Bruno and the wide men into the game.

Away from home I don't see the problem withh 4411 when we don't have strikers fully fit.

How many oppertunities is he going to get to do this though? He knows his job, he knows what he's meant to do but consistantly doesn't deliver. He works hard yes but he will be up against Bamba and Jones FFS. With Tullberg injured we need someone to be in between these two strong enough to hold it up for Stewart/Bruno to catch up.

Mole cant do this. Every ball upto him doesn't stick.

He's really crap.

The shambolic transfer policy really has come home to roost. Worst strike force in the SPL bar none.

People are ignoring you intentionally because what you post is boring.

Nade

Impact player ?

He has done **** all this season coming off the bench

Gimme an H...

Agreed.

Dont know enough about Tullberg yet but I'm not counting Nade in that bracket, still think there's a potentially great player underneath the chins.

But the day I seen Shammy and Mole upfront at Tynie a few weeks back I said exactly these words.

How many oppertunities is he going to get to do this though? He knows his job, he knows what he's meant to do but consistantly doesn't deliver. He works hard yes but he will be up against Bamba and Jones FFS. With Tullberg injured we need someone to be in between these two strong enough to hold it up for Stewart/Bruno to catch up.

He's really crap.

Your right, maybe we should bring Tevez or Berbatov out of the reserves.

winston churchill

4-4-1-1

Kello

Johnson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Karapdis

Kingston

Stewart

Driver

Aguair

Mole

has chris/peanut been paid off.

ps

you're the man

4-4-1-1

Kello

Johnson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Karapdis

Kingston

Stewart

Driver

Aguair

Mole

Confirmed my Erse.

FTH

Gimme an H...
Your right, maybe we should bring Tevez or Berbatov out of the reserves.

Clearly nothing to add to the arguement then. :rolleyes:

He's really crap.

Csaba must still see Mole as our best option or we are looking to sell him.

Why does Nade not get picked instead? Csaba said he is fit.

Nade does not know what he is meant to do? He does not work hard?

Drylaw Hearts

I would hazard a guess that Nade is on some sort of bonus for every match he starts and as we are rooted we are sticking with Jimmy Mole.

I'm embarrassed at the thought of him at CF - again !

Clearly nothing to add to the arguement then. :rolleyes:

A bit like yourself. I've said I'll be happy enough with mole starting under the circumstances. You don't seem to have come up with an alternative to him therefore i can't see what your bringing to the arguement. Outwith ******* this and ******* that :rolleyes:

Name me an alternative.

Gimme an H...
Csaba must still see Mole as our best option or we are looking to sell him.

Why does Nade not get picked instead? Csaba said he is fit.

Nade does not know what he is meant to do? He does not work hard?

WE're better off just releasing Mole as Csaba is doing him no favours by continually picking him poor performance after poor performance.

I think most people would agree that Mole will have no chance of doing anything on sunday against Jones and Bamba if he starts.

Nade is a must IMO.

Gimme an H...
A bit like yourself. I've said I'll be happy enough with mole starting under the circumstances. You don't seem to have come up with an alternative to him therefore i can't see what your bringing to the arguement. Outwith ******* this and ******* that :rolleyes:

Name me an alternative.

Errrrm.....Nade.

WE're better off just releasing Mole as Csaba is doing him no favours by continually picking him poor performance after poor performance.

I think most people would agree that Mole will have no chance of doing anything on sunday against Jones and Bamba if he starts.

Nade is a must IMO.

I think Nade starting up front on his own would be pointless. If nade is going to play he needs a partner up front to do the work for him. That won't happen.

Well at least hibs won't have to try too hard to work out how to play against us now. Incidentally, Tullberg was due to play up front alone.

I would hazard a guess that Nade is on some sort of bonus for every match he starts and as we are rooted we are sticking with Jimmy Mole.

I cant see any other reason to be honest.

Even one of us having trained for 3 months from pre-season would be fit to start a game in the SPL, we might not have the ability but if we trained for that length of time we could start.

The notion the Nade still isnt fit enough to start an SPL game cant be anything other than bollox

That said, the notion that he shouldnt be given the chance ahead of Mole after what has passed so far is also bollox

Mind you, I think even if that is the managers team we will see changes to it before tomorrow

I think this is exactly the team that will start. I see it more as a 4-1-4-1. Within the midfield four there is undoubtedly quality in Driver - Aguair - Stewart and Kingston. It is a formation that I am not unhapy with in a big away game against Hibs. My question as always will be, where on earth are the goals going to come from?

However, would I be happy with it at home? No. Would I be happy with it away against teams I view as bottom 6 calibre? No.

Our defence is still very susceptible to leaking goals through a lack of concentration and as we all know it is impossible to have anything resembling success with not a single striker worthy of the name in the squad.

The way I see it is that we have substantialy better players in midfield than Hibs but then I look at the striking situation at Tynecastle I have to admit to being extremely envious of Hibs starting strikers tomorrow in Riordan, Fletcher, and yes even Nish.

Well at least hibs won't have to try too hard to work out how to play against us now. Incidentally, Tullberg was due to play up front alone.

I'd be very surprised if hibs take any of this thread on board. :)

Said it before but i think wether we like it or not that Mole is probably doing exactly what Csaba is expecting from him which is running himself into the ground and running the channels all day.I have no problem with that but we need someone else who is going to make runs towards the box.This for me is the real problem.

He must still get appearance money for playing from the bench.

Mole is going to have to start winning some balls that are played to him, even half of them.

Gimme an H...
I think Nade starting up front on his own would be pointless. If nade is going to play he needs a partner up front to do the work for him. That won't happen.

I dont see what Mole brings to the team, running around like a headless chicken apart, that Nade doesn't do so much better.

If we are to play one upfront we need a striker thats going to stand up there and be strong and hold up the ball. Even if Tullberg was avaliable I would still probably go with Nade.

Mole working hard without actually being able to contribute anything else is, as you say, pointless.

In response to a few points raised here

I'm def not a Hobo

In hindsight, the thread title shouldn't read Confirmed (I don't know how to change it now)

I've no idea who Peanut is

I rarely venture onto junkies.net so I hadn't seen that post with the same line up

The info originates from a squad member. They guy I know gets the team news through every week, although its normally on the day of the game

I don't post much here, although I'm on most days

I assume Karapdis will be in the middle in his "usual" position

Cheers.

I think this is exactly the team that will start. I see it more as a 4-1-4-1. Within the midfield four there is undoubtedly quality in Driver - Aguair - Stewart and Kingston. It is a formation that I am not unhapy with in a big away game against Hibs. My question as always will be, where on earth are the goals going to come from?

However, would I be happy with it at home? No. Would I be happy with it away against teams I view as bottom 6 calibre? No.

Our defence is still very susceptible to leaking goals through a lack of concentration and as we all know it is impossible to have anything resembling success with not a single striker worthy of the name in the squad.

The way I see it is that we have substantialy better players in midfield than Hibs but then I look at the striking situation at Tynecastle I have to admit to being extremely envious of Hibs starting strikers tomorrow in Riordan, Fletcher, and yes even Nish.

Excellent post. As repeatedly said on JKB at the time it was an utter disgrace that a club of Hearts relative size did not sign a couple of strikers before the window closed. Mole will NEVER in a million years be good enough to score goals regularly in the SPl for Hearts or anybody else and it was so obvious Tullberg was going to be yet another letdown. As for Nade well there is clearly something else going on as an unfit Nade hoping on one leg would still be more productive than Mole as he at least has a modicum of ability.

My only concern is that someone from hibs sees the team line-up on here. The club's mentioned this happening before.

We are playing away against a team of bottom 6 calibre. :)

Yup,the same happened to Posposil,Cesney,Janny and to a lesser degree(because of injuries as well) Bednar,and more than likely lots more.

Archived