Albert Kidd.

Munch

This man is an interesting character, i personally would love to sink a fork into his eye, regardless of the consequences, it would be nice to eat him , barbecued , washed down with a nice wine.

Anyone else feel my hatred. ?:sterb147:ps

Couldn't care less about him.

As far as i'm aware. the only supporters that do actually care about him are hibs fans and strangely enough, he didn't even play for them.

But then again, they'd rather celebrate our failures more than their own (limited) successes.

Jealous, bitter losers. Each and every one of them.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Why start a thread about the most execrated name in Hearts history?

Are you a masochist?

This sort of thing just gives comfort to Hibbies. Nothing else.

This man is an interesting character, i personally would love to sink a fork into his eye, regardless of the consequences, it would be nice to eat him , barbecued , washed down with a nice wine.

Nope coz he would taste like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite

Chad Sexington
Couldn't care less about him.

As far as i'm aware. the only supporters that do actually care about him are hibs fans and strangely enough, he didn't even play for them.

But then again, they'd rather celebrate our failures more than there own (limited) successes.

Jealous, bitter losers. Each and every one of them.

100% correct.

I never think about the man.

Hearts lost the title because we didn't do enough on the day, not because of some journeyman footballer.

Nope coz he would taste like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite

I was the first man on the park that day and believe me id enjoy every bite.

The fact that hibs fans love the guy fairly sums them all up.

The guy done his job on the day. That's all.

For me, it's just frustrating that illness & other mafia stuff effected May 3rd 1986.

Hibs fans hail AK because they have **** all else to celebrate.

Sad, but true.

100% correct.

I never think about the man.

Hearts lost the title because we didn't do enough on the day, not because of some journeyman footballer.

We lost it the week before against Clyde bank a 3 or 4 nil win would have meant the bribe Celtic paid st midden would not have worked.

Anyway I'm not bothered about that, all I'm saying is if i ever seen him anywhere he would get a fork into his head.:mad:

alwaysthereinspirit

I sense your hatred but I cant lie and say I feel the same. Sorry.

WorldChampions1902

How can you possiblyfeel hatred for an 'employee' who simply went to work a particular Saturday afternoon and gave his all for those that employed him?

That is surely something we would expect of any player pulling on a maroon jersey - sadly though it's been lacking in spades in some quarters in recent years.

I take great pleasure in the fact that the most 'celebrated' footballer in the last 30 years at Easter Road is a player that never played for the vermin.

Says it all really. :107years:

I sense your hatred but I cant lie and say I feel the same. Sorry.

so lets smoke him out anyone with any info on where he lives?

Sorry guys, Albert Kidd took nothing from you that day.

You gave it away.

And St. Mirren DID lie down. (About the only thing I can bring myself to agree with, with hearts fans) :eek:

Didnt he bugger of to Oz?

Not sure if it was a forced move or not .

he may have been doing his job.but still a bawbag.

is it pospisil

You gave it away.

And St. Mirren DID lie down. (About the only thing I can bring myself to agree with, with hearts fans) :eek:

Agree but he did pretend JR hit him at brockeville a season or two after which really set me off, and with his previous more than deserves contempt, or a fork(s) in the eye(s).

Miller Jambo 60

You gave it away.

HOBO you will be sick on sunday my friend:hobofish::hobofish::107years::107years:

HOBO you will be sick on sunday my friend:hobofish::hobofish::107years::107years:

Yup, maybe all that celebratory bevvy will get to me come midnight-ish :)

Did he ever play 90 mins.

wouldnae know, was only born in 85 myself.

But he was a Striker?

strikers are payed to score goals and he done so. cant have a go at him for that

The People's Chimp

You gave it away.

Fair play for admitting that.

Kidd, the guy's a tube, but a talentless one and only really enters my consciousness as the man loved by hobos, who didn't even play for them. It's a perfect example of the wee team mentality.

Agree but he did pretend JR hit him at brockeville a season or two after which really set me off, and with his previous more than deserves contempt, or a fork(s) in the eye(s).

That he did and, as a result, Robbo was sent off and suspended for our SC semi against St Mirren

gorgie rd eh11

Another interesting thread you've started:rolleyes:

is it pospisil
That he did and, as a result, Robbo was sent off and suspended for our SC semi against St Mirren

I remembered the red card but not the suspension, good point, another reason to loathe cheap bobby ball lookalike

Miller Jambo 60
Come one, reverse the roles/situation.........You`d love him. Don`t lie now. Think about it. ;)

Mods throw him im feeling sick.:107years::107years::107years::107years:

Hes at the wind up.

Was at that game. It still makes me incandescent.

gorgie rd eh11
What a strange topic to create a thread about on a Hearts website.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

What do you mean? It's a barry thread likesy.

is it pospisil
Was at that game. It still makes me incandescent.

good phrase, still remember the speed he ran up the tunnel, couldn't get near him

The Ghost Of Christmas Past.

Still have to laugh at all the hobo fuds who name him as their favourite hibs phero of all time inthe Evening News fanzone.

Because for sure none of their own players have ever done anything of note except walk out on them.

Jimmy McNulty

I don't care one way or another about the guy. He came on as a sub, and he scored 2 goals. What did we expect him to do? Miss so we could win the league?

There are at least 16 people I'd line up in front of him to blame for Dens fiasco: St Mirren's starting 11; 3 officials at Love St; Ref at Dens (denying us the penalty); that ****ing poof Craig Levein.

We lost it the week before against Clyde bank a 3 or 4 nil win would have meant the bribe Celtic paid st midden would not have worked.

Anyway I'm not bothered about that, all I'm saying is if i ever seen him anywhere he would get a fork into his head.:mad:

For me it was the game the week before against Aberdeen that we lost it.

We lost it the week before against Clyde bank a 3 or 4 nil win would have meant the bribe Celtic paid st midden would not have worked.Anyway I'm not bothered about that, all I'm saying is if i ever seen him anywhere he would get a fork into his head.:mad:

The week before clydebank, Jim Bett's penalty for Aberdeen that never was, never helped either.

The week before clydebank, Jim Bett's penalty for Aberdeen that never was, never helped either.

Really bad thread this.

To blame someone else for our failings shows us to be small minded and bitter.

Couldn't care a toss about the man, or the past... it's the future we have to worry about.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
I don't care one way or another about the guy. He came on as a sub, and he scored 2 goals. What did we expect him to do? Miss so we could win the league?

There are at least 16 people I'd line up in front of him to blame for Dens fiasco: St Mirren's starting 11; 3 officials at Love St; Ref at Dens (denying us the penalty); that ****ing poof Craig Levein.

Out of order with that comment, d1ckhead.

marshallschunkychicken
Come one, reverse the roles/situation.........You`d love him. Don`t lie now. Think about it. ;)

Incorrect.

By your thinking, there would be a west Edinburgh branch of the Skell Olofsson Appreciation Society.

We don't concern ourselves with such trivia.

Out of order with that comment, d1ckhead.

He may have a point as Alex McDonald and Sandy Jardine never spoke to him after that,because he just phoned in sick after being asked to see the club doctor.They couldnt forgive him for just not showing:(

Dusk_Till_Dawn
He may have a point as Alex McDonald and Sandy Jardine never spoke to him after that,because he just phoned in sick after being asked to see the club doctor.They couldnt forgive him for just not showing:(

I recall him having an awesome season. Would he really have bailed out at the death for no good reason?

The People's Chimp

Didn't see us inviting mccallister to our POTY dinners after ferranti thistle pumped you and left "thousands of hibs fans" without an open topped bus parade.

Nor have we built oloffson statues around gorgie or made little shrines to his memory on our front rooms, supporter's clubs or "w**k banks."

It's called "having our own achievements."

:)

Guest Dipped Flake

I just can't get my head round the whole Albert Kidd thing. He was a professional footballer who scored 2 goals for his team; so what. I think it's hilarious that a lot hibs fans go on and on about him, even having a supporters bus named after him.

I care more about what the paisley celtic supporters fc. did that day.

Guest Dipped Flake

Craig Levein could hardly walk that day, never mind play football and that is a FACT ; always wanted to say that:) .

Really bad thread this.

To blame someone else for our failings shows us to be small minded and bitter.

Couldn't care a toss about the man, or the past... it's the future we have to worry about.

Not our failings mate, the man in black failed.

Didn't see us inviting mccallister to our POTY dinners after ferranti thistle pumped you and left "thousands of hibs fans" without an open topped bus parade.

Nor have we built oloffson statues around gorgie or made little shrines to his memory on our front rooms, supporter's clubs or "w**k banks."

It's called "having our own achievements."

:)

:thumb::thumb: That's 2! thumbs up for that post

What a strange topic to create a thread about on a Hearts website.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Have sniffed :hobofish: on a few of the OP's threads.

Wrong mate.

Kjell Olaffson would be a hero on hibs net if he scored to relegate Hearts.

He is very very rarely mentioned on here, that's the difference.

Correct. As you say, I think that just about sums up the difference in class between supporters of HMFC & supporters of the flumps.

Guest Scottish Cup Semi 2006

I heard he is the groundsman at East Mains. :runaway:

Sydney from Sydney

St Mirren won the title that day for Celtic by laying down and disregarding all rules of sport. Albert Kidd had no other agenda than to score goals. It wasn't his fault the SFA hadn't the balls to hold an inquiry into something so blatant. If I ever met the man I'm not sure I could shake his hand but the damage was done by the men from Paisley. Remember Dennis Law scored the goal for Man City that relegated Man Utd.

Levein is one of my all time favourite jambos.

"Fecking p00f" is shocking from a fellow jambo.

As for bobby ball, he was doing his job, but a cant nonetheless

Archived