Albert Kidd.

Munch

so lets smoke him out anyone with any info on where he lives?

Get a grip FFS.

Journeyman nobody who did his job for his team. Aberdeen's non-existent penalty and St Mirren willingly taking it up the arse from Celtic are the reasons we lost the league, not Kidd.

Agree but he did pretend JR hit him at brockeville a season or two after which really set me off, and with his previous more than deserves contempt, or a fork(s) in the eye(s).

This still rankles with me. We really missed Robbo against St Mirren. I was very close to the 'incident,' as was one of the linesmen, who appeared to me to be saying to Robbo when he was protesting his innocence, something like 'don't worry, I saw what happened' - and then did nothing when JR was sent off. Maybe I'm remembering this wrongly...can anyone confirm?

The look on Mr Kidd's face when Robbo was shown the red card seemed to give the lie to the 'only doing his job' threads, which otherwise I would have some sympathy with....

(Except, if he was only doing his job...why was that the only week he ever managed to do it?)

so lets smoke him out anyone with any info on where he lives?

He lives in Adelaide I believe, where he came out to play in the mid 80's for West Adelaide in the old NSL and is now involved in radio .

A few years back a Hibby mate of mine flew down to Melbourne where the Australian Hibs supporters club presented him with their retrospective player of the year award.

He still winds me up about it.....

eddie fenwick

never give him a second thought,if it wasnt for him 98 would not have been so special as alot of demons were laid to rest that day:):):):)

Archived