another administration thread...(kind of)

droid

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So what your saying is....E&Y released Beslija :confused:

I'm baffled. But couldn't we at least have got a fee for him, rather than release him now? That's what makes this odd if you ask me.

I'm baffled. But couldn't we at least have got a fee for him, rather than release him now? That's what makes this odd if you ask me.

Do you honestly think anyone would pay for a guy who has been injured for the best part of 2 years and is out of contract in the summer? Assuming that we agreed a deal that was less than what we owed him in wages it seems the best option to me.

Do you honestly think anyone would pay for a guy who has been injured for the best part of 2 years and is out of contract in the summer? Assuming that we agreed a deal that was less than what we owed him in wages it seems the best option to me.

I think we could have got something for him, yes - but don't know the ins and outs, obviously.

So what your saying is....E&Y released Beslija :confused:

You're walking down the right path to the door of truth, I'll give you that.

All I can really say is it's not a decision made from the hierarchy within, be that the manager, the coaching staff or at senior level.

Nucky Thompson

All I can really say is it's not a decision made from the hierarchy within, be that the manager, the coaching staff or at senior level.

Away and run up my fecking ribs:hobofish:

Away and run up my fecking ribs:hobofish:

I'd rather not, but of course, thanks for the considerate offer.

I knew that my postings on this would be met with disdain by quite a few and to be honest I don't actually blame any of you as this site has been inundated with nonsense lately; God knows I've sat back and had a good chuckle at 99% of it knowing full well that it was complete tosh.

Anyways, I've gave a little info and for those who want to view it objectively then it's yours, for those that want to decry it, then I won't force the issue. That will be all.

If by a Senior level you mean below Vlad, then I can believe you. Can't imagine manager/ coach would have had many objections.

If you include Vlad as a senior level then you are saying it was forced on Hearts by E&Y. This could only happen if we were in administration. We're not in administration. So I'd have to agree with The Boo.

Care to confirm what you mean by a senior level?

I knew that my postings on this would be met with disdain by quite a few and to be honest I don't actually blame any of you as this site has been inundated with nonsense lately; God knows I've sat back and had a good chuckle at 99% of it knowing full well that it was complete tosh.

Anyways, I've gave a little info and for those who want to view it objectively then it's yours, for those that want to decry it, then I won't force the issue. That will be all.

Are E&Y representing a third party in a buyout?

B12345,

Asked you this on another thread but you may have not seen it - is it short term pain for long term gain here?

Or just pain that won't go away? :)

Geoff Kilpatrick

You mean Vlad took a decision affecting the playing staff? That's never happened. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

scott herbertson

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a list of 'cut our losses' players who the manager can't even play but are to be discarded at thE least cost to us. Most kickbackers want that to happen don't they?

If this is the case then someone like Lopez would presumably do the negotiations to get them out with th minimum of cost to us

B12345,

Asked you this on another thread but you may have not seen it - is it short term pain for long term gain here?

Or just pain that won't go away? :)

I can kind of give a little answer on this one I suppose.

In so many ways it is a short-term pain for long-term gain, but it may (and I emphasise the word 'may') set a precedent if you get what I mean.

I don't want to (and effectively can't) say too much on this as I really do not want to a) set myself up for a fall and B) get the hopes of others up or down but it is potentially a major, major move. Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing (at this moment I'm inclined to opine it's the latter) remains to be seen.

I would love to say a lot more and in retrospect it probably would have been for the best had I not said a word as I know what it's like to get a little titbit of information and spend the next while squirming over clarification/an update.

In so many ways it is a short-term pain for long-term gain, but it may (and I emphasise the word 'may') set a precedent if you get what I mean.

I don't want to (and effectively can't) say too much on this as I really do not want to a) set myself up for a fall and B) get the hopes of others up or down but it is potentially a major, major move. Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing (at this moment I'm inclined to opine it's the latter) remains to be seen.

I would love to say a lot more and in retrospect it probably would have been for the best had I not said a word as I know what it's like to get a little titbit of information and spend the next while squirming over clarification/an update.

Not a go at you at all, but I love these kind of posts.

'Pssstt, I've got a secret. I can't tell you who told me, and I can only tell you a little bit. It's exciting though.'

Geoff Kilpatrick

'Pssstt, I've got a secret. I can't tell you who told me, and I can only tell you a little bit. It's exciting though.'

They're almost as good as "I'm leaving" threads! :)

To be honest with you, Sean, I absolutely detest these kind of posts which is why I tried to sit on this one (think I managed to keep schtum for about 5 hours!)

As I alluded to earlier, I've sat back for the past few months on here and read an unhealthy amount of "exclusives" knowing full well it was essentially a croc of sh*t and tried to get my head round why anyone would go out their way to concoct a melting pot of sheer mince to gain attention which would ultimately lead to derision and deprecating. I simply didn't want to denounce their leads as it would put attention on me sooner or later.

Sorry if this has been posted before but I've kinda busy of late !

Anyway.....

I've heard Ernst & Young are in on an Business Advisory Service at the moment.

They are acting as a sort of 'Financial Doctor'.

Not so sure about that - I heard they'd been hired - albeit a bit late - to teach us a song for the match on Sunday. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MaIq9o1H1yo

Sorry if this has been posted before but I've kinda busy of late !

Anyway.....

I've heard Ernst & Young are in on an Business Advisory Service at the moment.

They are acting as a sort of 'Financial Doctor'.

I think the above quote will come back and bite RR and VR on the erse.

I heard at the weekend that Ernst & Young had become involved, though I don't know in what capacity. This came from outwith my usual 'football crowd'.

I hope that they are there in some sort of troubleshooting capacity, though I'd imagine that Vlad/Roman must be totally tied up elsewhere for them to involve outsiders.

B12345 - thanks for this although I am still a little confused however I do appreciate that your hands are tied so too speak.

Would I be correct in assuming it's not as straightforward as HMFC going into administration?

What has B12345 posted on another thread has I really can be ersed hunting for it?

ta

Beslija sold by Ernst & Young (i.e not by Hearts).

Either preparing for administration - I don' think we are or we are employing them to run Hearts more effectively.

Or maybe preparing us for sale.

Either preparing for administration - I don' think we are or we are employing them to run Hearts more effectively.

Now that would be interesting - be prepared for the usual deluge of rumours!!!

Geoff Kilpatrick

If it's this one (and management consultants being brought in to advise a business isn't uncommon), here's a clue for anyone from Ernst & Young reading this. SACK KOROBOCHKA!

Cheers PTBCAL. It would make sense I think to get consultants in to run the financial side or certainly get it tickety-boo and running efficiently.

Do we still have a finance Director at the club??

Cheers PTBCAL. It would make sense I think to get consultants in to run the financial side or certainly get it tickety-boo and running efficiently.

Do we still have a finance Director at the club??

It would be quite an indictment of the Interim Chief Executive and Chairman Rodney Romanov if his running of the club was so bad that it was necessary to get management consultants in to run the club.

Nonetheless, there are clearly many ways in which the running of the club could be improved - with the recent wage bill issue and the collapse of the hospitality revenue being 2 headline ones.

Seymour M Hersh
If there is any credibility attached to the fact that Ernst Young have been in and around Hearts - which is debatable, there are any number of reasons it could for than administration.

It could be a general financial audit

It could be a "we dont know if we are in real financial trouble can we get some insolvency experts in to advise" type investigation

Also, from memory, as soon as the financial status of a company changes from solvent to anything else doesnt Companies House have to be advised? I dont think there is a cooling off period I think it is immediate.

So in short, we'd know about it if true as reported

Hey, Droid said Ernest Young not Ernst & Young. Ernest works for Hamilton & Inches! :)

Seymour M Hersh
CAN EVERYONE STOP POSTING THESE RIDICULOUS RUMOURS.

THANK YOU.

Thumbs%20Up.jpg

Alan is that finally proof positive of the guy that takes the phone-calls direct from Vlad in the battle cruiser? Looks like he'd be sitting in one all day.

Am I only the one who thinks that maybe Hearts have cut cut their losses and got a high earner off the wage bill. If any other team did this then the fans would say it's a good move yet if Hearts do it then all of a sudden Mulder & Scully are needed to sort through all the conspiracies.

Geoff Kilpatrick
It would be quite an indictment of the Interim Chief Executive and Chairman Rodney Romanov if his running of the club was so bad that it was necessary to get management consultants in to run the club.

Nonetheless, there are clearly many ways in which the running of the club could be improved - with the recent wage bill issue and the collapse of the hospitality revenue being 2 headline ones.

Well, he has "successfully" managed two companies in the UBIG empire to needing a debt for equity swap! With that kind of track record....

Am I only the one who thinks that maybe Hearts have cut cut their losses and got a high earner off the wage bill. If any other team did this then the fans would say it's a good move yet if Hearts do it then all of a sudden Mulder & Scully are needed to sort through all the conspiracies.

that's my take on it as well... there again, I'm no Gordon Brown

Francis Albert

So a rumour that Ernst & Young (or Ernest Young) have been appointed as administrators tranforms itself into a rumour that they are doing the end of Financial Year accounts or are employed as consultants or are actually running the club, with still no basis as far as I can read that E&Y are involved in any capacity.

But on the subject of consultants, it would be interesting to know what budget all the high flying financial companies currently crashing to the ground applied to management consultants (and E&Y certainly don't come cheap)advising on their "business model" and "risk diversification strategies". Don't go there. Just employ a competent Finance Director. You can be sure that plenty of good ones will be colateral damage in the current fall-out.

So a rumour that Ernst & Young (or Ernest Young) have been appointed as administrators tranforms itself into a rumour that they are doing the end of Financial Year accounts or are employed as consultants or are actually running the club, with still no basis as far as I can read that E&Y are involved in any capacity.

But on the subject of consultants, it would be interesting to know what budget all the high flying financial companies currently crashing to the ground applied to management consultants (and E&Y certainly don't come cheap)advising on their "business model" and "risk diversification strategies". Don't go there. Just employ a competent Finance Director. You can be sure that plenty of good ones will be colateral damage in the current fall-out.

Whatever happened to the guy who looked like Herr Flick from allo allo (Nick something - ex of Rangers) who was coming in to sort out the merchandising side of the club?

Yes, both financial companies and Government have wasted enormous amounts of money on consultants in the past 10 years. A company of the size and lack of complexity of Hearts should not require consultants to make ship shape.

Drylaw Hearts
Whatever happened to the guy who looked like Herr Flick from allo allo (Nick something - ex of Rangers) who was coming in to sort out the merchandising side of the club?

Nick Peel was the guys name.

He wasn't here long.

That is the thing, if we kept him on there would (and was) uproar.

This ties in with my post earlier on the "Bullet's been fired" thread.

I still can't, and won't, divulge any more at the moment.

I would agree with what you've said. I've been trying to find out what's going on and have some other info too. I'm waiting for more answers to back it up. It looks as though the financial problems are being addressed at last.

I would agree with what you've said. I've been trying to find out what's going on and have some other info too. I'm waiting for more answers to back it up. It looks as though the financial problems are being addressed at last.

SO Dave, be honest, do you genuinely have reliable contacts? And from what you have heard, can you confirm that we are in a bad way financially, but we are nw being proactive in dealing with it, so administration is unlikely, if it continues?

Is their any truth in all of this or is it just another hobo wind up.

hope your not implying im a retarded junkie tramp???

I was told a number of weeks ago and I posted on here at the time that a number of players will be off before and during Jan. There is obviously a massiave cost cutting exercise going on and not before time.

I suspect we will see a bigger cull of players than envisaged.

But I also suspect if we promote a few youths accordingly we will prosper.

I was told a number of weeks ago and I posted on here at the time that a number of players will be off before and during Jan. There is obviously a massiave cost cutting exercise going on and not before time.

I suspect we will see a bigger cull of players than envisaged.

But I also suspect if we promote a few youths accordingly we will prosper.

Is the suggestion being made on a couple of posts that Bes was actually made redundant?

Now I presume that a footballer is the same as any other employee in that they can be made redundant at any time (without there to be the need for administration), however I'd still imagine the fixed term nature of footballers contracts provide some protection.

I still cant get my head around B12345s posts. Far too subtle.

I was surprised at the timing of the Bes release though.

Lets say B12345 does know something, E&Y are involved to some extent, but it isnt administration and they have the power to make decisions relating to playing staff.

I cant work out their roll, or their remit. There must be some accountant JKB members on here?

There must be some accountant JKB members on here?

If there are please don't say anything or else you'll end up boring us all to death.

Is the suggestion being made on a couple of posts that Bes was actually made redundant?

Now I presume that a footballer is the same as any other employee in that they can be made redundant at any time (without there to be the need for administration), however I'd still imagine the fixed term nature of footballers contracts provide some protection.

Lets say B12345 does know something, E&Y are involved to some extent, but it isnt administration and they have the power to make decisions relating to playing staff.

I cant work out their roll, or their remit. There must be some accountant JKB members on here?

That's my take on it.

I do not think it is administration at all I geniunely believe are getting rid of wage thiefs.

Jam Tarts 1874

Sorry, but why on earth would Ernst & Young be making decisions about anything? IF Ernst & Young representatives are working with Hearts it will be because Hearts are employing them to do so. Do you or does any other Hearts fan on here trully believe that Hearts have employed a firm of accountants and have handed over decision making on the payroll to those accountants? It's absurd!

This thread really does sum up the gullible nature of some Hearts fans.

ToadKiller Dog
Sorry, but why on earth would Ernst & Young be making decisions about anything? IF Ernst & Young representatives are working with Hearts it will be because Hearts are employing them to do so. Do you or does any other Hearts fan on here trully believe that Hearts have employed a firm of accountants and have handed over decision making on the payroll to those accountants? It's absurd!

I tend to agree with you ,all the claims above at this moment are conjecturer until there is evidence otherwise ,no different from the Chatham tales.

My post offered no opinion.

All it did is ask questions. Questions not assuming what was posted was true, but on the hypothesis it might be

Its called being inquisitive, not gullible! :)

SO Dave, be honest, do you genuinely have reliable contacts? And from what you have heard, can you confirm that we are in a bad way financially, but we are nw being proactive in dealing with it, so administration is unlikely, if it continues?

Yes, I do have reliable contacts. I won't be posting it up until I have the full picture and I won't be naming any names.

I've no doubt I'll get absolute pelters when I do pull it all together but I'll live with that. I won't be leaving Kickback over it :P

Nucky Thompson
Yes, I do have reliable contacts. I won't be posting it up until I have the full picture and I won't be naming any names.

I've no doubt I'll get absolute pelters when I do pull it all together but I'll live with that. I won't be leaving Kickback over it :P

Having read your previous posts, I have no doubt you are talking pish and are clearly here on the wind up. In fact I reckon you're on the Hobonomics top table.

Archived