another administration thread...(kind of)

droid

I've been asking around and here's what I've come up with. The people I've spoken to have to remain anonymous as they have jobs they would like to keep. If you don't want to believe me that's your choice but spare me the hobo ****.

Ernst and Young are in as advisors. Their remit is to keep the club out of administration. Beslija's departure was the first stage of that. There were multiple creditors preparing to take us to court and E&Y have helped fend them off. As long as they are kept sweet, and eventually get their money, there will be no administration. To do this there will have to be significant cost cutting. No-one at the club is safe, although some obviously have some value so will at least make it until January. Any player who isn't a first team regular is in danger of being paid off at any time.

The good news appears to be that we should avoid administration, the bad news is that spending is going to be reined in so tightly that the playing side is going to be badly affected. Expect a bunch of youth players turning out for us from January onwards.[/QUOTE]

Ive actually got a bit of a biffo* at the thought of this. Players who will fight for the Gorgie.

*In a footballing sense I may add. :)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive actually got a bit of a biffo* at the thought of this. Players who will fight for the Gorgie.

*In a footballing sense I may add. :)

Careful

There is one other "cheap" option available to Hearts from foreign Eastern shores....

How? Things sounding good to you?

I don't have any insider knowledge and am not going to repeat any baseless gossip, but what I read doesn't sound good.

Why.

Cutting our cloth and promoting within. Keeping us from administration - bet your gutted.

Playing youngsters before they were ready didn't do your shower much harm a few years ago.

lopez has gone. korobotchup and Cernakov still hanging around like a bad smell though.

JR

I was told Lopez was gone a month ago but he was at a meeting with the Council about 3 weeks ago - is this definate?

Drylaw Hearts
JR

I was told Lopez was gone a month ago but he was at a meeting with the Council about 3 weeks ago - is this definate?

I'll ask his postie.

:)

JR

Was there a thread about this? I think you said he had been taken off the Planning stuff, might be wrong.

Knoblovski was the gadge I remember leaving.

Does anyone disagree that one of the first other removals should be Botchup?

Not only is his competence non-existant, the need for his role to be filled appears "redundant" if we are not signing players / needing to cut deadwood.

Also, I mentioned this on another thread but surely part of the remit of E&Y would be to make sure the company works properly and efficiently. Wouldnt part of this be to ensure the manager of the whole point of the club (eg the football team) is left do his job without interference?

Why.

Cutting our cloth and promoting within. Keeping us from administration - bet your gutted.

Playing youngsters before they were ready didn't do your shower much harm a few years ago.

What an idiotic post.

If "cutting the cloth" was the plan, Vlad should have done it in the summer, giving Csaba time to put the best possible squad. Doing it now smacks of desperation.

What an idiotic post.

If "cutting the cloth" was the plan, Vlad should have done it in the summer, giving Csaba time to put the best possible squad. Doing it now smacks of desperation.

Could it be possible that the impact of the recession we are all experiencing has affected UBIG/UKIO thus they are taking cost cutting steps now.

So why don't you do what you do best... crawl upstairs and hump your ma while she's sleeping then rob her purse for your next fix.

Could it be possible that the impact of the recession we are all experiencing has affected UBIG/UKIO thus they are taking cost cutting steps now.

So why don't you do what you do best... crawl upstairs and hump your ma while she's sleeping then rob her purse for your next fix.

You've got issues pal, I know that much.

Thought about seeing a psychoanalyst?

You've got issues pal, I know that much.

Thought about seeing a psychoanalyst?

Listen here hobo,the sooner you and your manky lot realise that Hearts are not going down the swanny the better.You will be forever in our shadow, best deal with it.:107years:

Listen here hobo,the sooner you and your manky lot realise that Hearts are not going down the swanny the better.You will be forever in our shadow, best deal with it.:107years:

Concern over Hearts' finances = Hobo

Is this what passes for debate on here? Pathetic.

Francis Albert
Concern over Hearts' finances = Hobo

Is this what passes for debate on here? Pathetic.

Your classic "What an idiotic post" rejoinder a few posts above clearly belonged in a higher standard of debate. Where did you learn your craft? The Oxford Union? The round table at the Algonquin Hotel?

Your classic "What an idiotic post" rejoinder a few posts above clearly belonged in a higher standard of debate. Where did you learn your craft? The Oxford Union? The round table at the Algonquin Hotel?

Pondilife comes to you direct from the LSE - the Leith Stock Exchange!

Archived