14th October 2008, UFO confirmation!!!

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Anyone heard about this? Blossom Goodchild(physic medium ) has predicted a UFO will hover for 72 hours confirming ET's will really exust!! William Hill`s have suspended betting on this happening as someone nutter tried to put ?3000 on at 1000/1!!! :eek:

Just had a look on youtube there`s loads about this!!!:107years:

jamboinglasgow
Anyone heard about this? Blossom Goodchild(physic medium ) has predicted a UFO will hover for 72 hours confirming ET's will really exust!! William Hill`s have suspended betting on this happening as someone nutter tried to put ?3000 on at 1000/1!!! :eek:

I will never trust what a phsyic says (especilly one called Blossom) think william hill are just being cautious.

What a load of tosh. Does this psychic (see the spelling!) have a book to sell soon? As much as I believe we are not alone in this vast universe, this isnt happening.

Or maybe it will be like in V and Robert Englund will appear with David Icke being proved right that lizard people exist?!

The Mighty Thor

We'll find out soon enough when the Federation of Light pitch up over Alabama tomorrow in a 2,000 mile wide space ship to spread the love for 3 days!!

That'll have the reptillian leaders of our planet ****ting bricks!

Maroonlegions - is that you using someone elses account?

don't william hills have a ?1m max payout?

why bet the extra ?2000?

don't william hills have a ?1m max payout?

why bet the extra ?2000?

If they are willing to bet ?3k on an alien sighting, I don't think they've really looked in to the finer details of betting.

Another thing, how do America get this spaceship? Why are they so special?

Also, if this thing is 2000 miles in size, surely it would be seen now as it makes it's way here? Call me sceptical but I'm starting to not believe it.

If they do come, they better know how to run cars on air and leave us at least one alien to play up front for Hearts.

I'll take his bet of ?1000. Or anyones. Form a queue. I expect our resident UFO hunter to be along in a minute with proof from the David Icke website. Cos its all real I tells ye!

Horatio Caine

Get real - it can't be. Post's far too short for it to be ML

Also, if this thing is 2000 miles in size, surely it would be seen now as it makes it's way here? Call me sceptical but I'm starting to not believe it.

If they do come, they better know how to run cars on air and leave us at least one alien to play up front for Hearts.

The aliens considered their options and perhaps concluded that Americans are the people least likely to be missed by the rest of the world. They're doing us a favour, really.

I love this stuff though...don't believe any of it but I won't deny that tomorrow I'll probably stare skywards for a little longer than I might normally. And I bet I'm not the only one, either.

:)

maroonlegions

Government Releases UFO Files (New: Added 14 May 2008)

The MoD has today begun a 4-year programme of releasing its entire archive of UFO files. I used to run the MoD's UFO project and because I worked on these files, I helped the National Archives on this project, selecting documents that might be of interest to the media. I commend the government for this move. These files don't prove we've been visited by aliens. Most UFOs can be explained as misidentification's of aircraft lights, satellites, meteors, stars and planets. But a small percentage are more difficult to explain and involve UFOs seen by police officers, commercial airline pilots and military personnel, or tracked on radar. Such incidents persuade me that whatever the true nature of the UFO phenomenon, it raises important defence, national security and flight safety issues.:eek:

Government to Release all UFO Files

The Ministry of Defence has made a firm commitment to release its entire archive of UFO files. I was informed of this intention earlier this year but have now been notified of the precise details. There are some 160 files dating back to the 1970s and it has been decided to place them in the National Archives over the next three years, commencing, it is hoped, in Spring 2008. The release will be undertaken on a rolling programme in chronological order, starting with the oldest files first. The files cover a wide variety of areas, ranging from policy and UFO sighting reports, through to public correspondence and the way the subject is handled when raised in parliament or covered in the media. Some material will be redacted in accordance with the exemptions to the Freedom of Information Act. This would cover material such as names of MoD officials, together with any classified information. I very much welcome the MoD's decision. Whatever one believes about UFOs, the files will offer an intriguing window on one of the most interesting and controversial aspects of the MoD's business.

Insiders Lobby US Government on UFOs

On 12 November 2007 a group of people with backgrounds in government, military and aviation held a press conference in Washington DC at the National Press Club. They called formally on the US government to reopen formal investigations of UFO sightings, which finished in 1969 when Project Blue Book was closed down. While taking no formal position on the nature of the UFO phenomenon, all those concerned had come together because of concerns over the defence, national security and flight safety issues raised. The event was moderated by former Arizona Governor Fife Symington. Other attendees included two retired generals and a number of civil or military pilots and people with government backgrounds. All of the panel had either seen a UFO while on duty, or been responsible for government/military investigations into the UFO phenomenon. I attended the event and was one of the signatories to the declaration. Further details of the event and the declaration can be found at the website of the Coalition for Freedom of Information, http://www.freedomofinfo.org

MoD to Open UFO Files

The MoD has announced that it is to release more UFO files. The files concerned are Defence Intelligence Staff files and had previously been contaminated with asbestos. It was originally feared they would have to be destroyed, sparking conspiracy theories among the UFO community. Now, the files have been decontaminated and will be scanned onto the MoD website over the next few months. These 24 files are the tip of the iceberg. To date, the MoD has received over 10,000 UFO reports and a case file on a significant incident can consist of over 100 separate documents. The MoD would dearly love to release all its UFO files, as the French have done, not least because of the burden of responding to requests on the subject (The MoD receives more Freedom of Information Act requests on UFOs than on any other subject). The complicating factor is the Data Protection Act. No personal information concerning witnesses can be released, so every page of every file has to be checked, and redacted to remove any such data. It's a massive job, and full disclosure is probably years away. Nonetheless, I greatly welcome this latest development, which should provoke further interest in the UFO phenomenon and which reinforces MoD's commitment to freedom of information and open government.

Roswell

On 10 April I'll be appearing on a new Channel Five documentary about the Roswell incident. On or around 2 July 1947 something crashed in the desert near Roswell in New Mexico, USA. The military said that they had recovered a "flying disc", but quickly retracted the statement and claimed that the object that crashed was just a weather balloon. As we approach the 60th anniversary of this most famous of all UFO incidents, this new investigative documentary examines the various theories about Roswell and features the testimony of believers and sceptics alike. The programme runs from 8pm to 9pm and was made by Love Productions, who also made "Bermuda Triangle - The True Story".

9/11

On 5 April I'll be taking part in a three hour debate about 9/11, on James Whale's radio show on TalkSport. The other participants are former MI5 officer Annie Machon, author Ian Henshall and researcher Tim Sparke. We'll be discussing and debating the various conspiracy theories that surround 9/11 and taking calls from listeners who want to have their say. I'll be defending the US Government's official view on 9/11, so I'm expecting a rough ride from conspiracy theorists. TalkSport broadcasts on 1089/1053 AM to all of the UK, and you can listen to the show live over the internet via a link at their http://www.talksport.net website. The debate will start at 10pm and run through to 1am.

MOD Psychic Study

It has been revealed that in 2001/02 the Ministry of Defence ran a secret project aimed at recruiting psychics. The official term used was remote viewing (sometimes known as psychic spying) but what this amounts to is seeing whether people can use ESP to track down people and items of interest to the government and the military. Both the Pentagon and the CIA funded remote viewing programmes aimed at searching for hostages in Beirut, arms dumps, drugs caches and terrorists, as well as attempting to identify the location of Soviet ballistic missile submarines. When I was running the MoD's UFO project in the Nineties I was approached by some people who claimed to be able to be able to remote view and I had some speculative discussions about this with colleagues in the Defence Intelligence Staff. But until now, there was no indication that a study was ever commissioned. The report was classified Secret UK Eyes Only and ran to 168 pages. Only three copies were ever made. The tests themselves took place in a commercial property, to disguise the fact that this was a government programme. The potential remote viewers were monitored by a sophisticated array of equipment and attempted to ascertain the test targets, images of which were placed in sealed envelopes. While many remote viewers were adjudged not to have accessed the target, some assessments stated that "the subject may have accessed the target" or that the subject "had accessed some of the features associated with the target". The ultimate aim of this study was "the selection of one or more individuals who it is felt can be 'trusted' to be used for the sensitive targets". The "sensitive targets" are not detailed, but based on the CIA's project and bearing in mind the date of the MoD study, it would be surprising if the targets did not include Iraqi weapons of mass destruction and Osama Bin Laden.

The Cosford Incident

On 1 November 2006 I fronted a Channel Five documentary, The British UFO Mystery. The programme focused on a wave of UFO sightings that occurred on 30 and 31 March 1993, where many of the witnesses were police officers and military personnel. The UFO was described by some as a vast triangular-shaped craft, capable of accelerating in seconds from a virtual hover to speeds of around Mach 2. Steel Spyda, the production company that made the show, used the Freedom of Information Act to obtain the MOD case file on the incident, which runs to over 100 pages. The documentary drew an audience of over one million and the subsequent public interest led the MOD to publish the case file on its website, in the Freedom of Information section. More details of this case and the documentary can be found in "The Cosford Incident", in the Selected Articles section of my website.

Nick Pope Resigns From MOD

I resigned from the Ministry of Defence in 2006 and left the Department in October, after 21 years of Government service. I greatly enjoyed my MOD career and had a series of fascinating jobs, but wanted to devote more time to my various business interests. My departure became an international news story, but much of the media coverage was exaggerated. I never claimed that an alien invasion was imminent. What I said was that the UFO phenomenon raises some flight safety, defence and national security issues and that in view of this, sightings shouldn't be dismissed without first undertaking some form of proper scientific investigation.

Beyond Magazine

Beyond Magazine is a new publication focusing on the paranormal and the unexplained. I have been asked to write a regular column for the magazine and will be using this to highlight some of the most intriguing UFO incidents investigated by the Ministry of Defence. A link to the magazine's website can be found in the Links section of this site.

This guy Nick Pope deservers a listen too with an OPEN mind , he was a British Government MOD investigator and when he is saying that there is something out there then i for one iam listening.

maroonlegions
Government Releases UFO Files (New: Added 14 May 2008)

The MoD has today begun a 4-year programme of releasing its entire archive of UFO files. I used to run the MoD's UFO project and because I worked on these files, I helped the National Archives on this project, selecting documents that might be of interest to the media. I commend the government for this move. These files don't prove we've been visited by aliens. Most UFOs can be explained as misidentification's of aircraft lights, satellites, meteors, stars and planets. But a small percentage are more difficult to explain and involve UFOs seen by police officers, commercial airline pilots and military personnel, or tracked on radar. Such incidents persuade me that whatever the true nature of the UFO phenomenon, it raises important defence, national security and flight safety issues.:eek:

Government to Release all UFO Files

The Ministry of Defence has made a firm commitment to release its entire archive of UFO files. I was informed of this intention earlier this year but have now been notified of the precise details. There are some 160 files dating back to the 1970s and it has been decided to place them in the National Archives over the next three years, commencing, it is hoped, in Spring 2008. The release will be undertaken on a rolling programme in chronological order, starting with the oldest files first. The files cover a wide variety of areas, ranging from policy and UFO sighting reports, through to public correspondence and the way the subject is handled when raised in parliament or covered in the media. Some material will be redacted in accordance with the exemptions to the Freedom of Information Act. This would cover material such as names of MoD officials, together with any classified information. I very much welcome the MoD's decision. Whatever one believes about UFOs, the files will offer an intriguing window on one of the most interesting and controversial aspects of the MoD's business.

Insiders Lobby US Government on UFOs

On 12 November 2007 a group of people with backgrounds in government, military and aviation held a press conference in Washington DC at the National Press Club. They called formally on the US government to reopen formal investigations of UFO sightings, which finished in 1969 when Project Blue Book was closed down. While taking no formal position on the nature of the UFO phenomenon, all those concerned had come together because of concerns over the defence, national security and flight safety issues raised. The event was moderated by former Arizona Governor Fife Symington. Other attendees included two retired generals and a number of civil or military pilots and people with government backgrounds. All of the panel had either seen a UFO while on duty, or been responsible for government/military investigations into the UFO phenomenon. I attended the event and was one of the signatories to the declaration. Further details of the event and the declaration can be found at the website of the Coalition for Freedom of Information, http://www.freedomofinfo.org

MoD to Open UFO Files

The MoD has announced that it is to release more UFO files. The files concerned are Defence Intelligence Staff files and had previously been contaminated with asbestos. It was originally feared they would have to be destroyed, sparking conspiracy theories among the UFO community. Now, the files have been decontaminated and will be scanned onto the MoD website over the next few months. These 24 files are the tip of the iceberg. To date, the MoD has received over 10,000 UFO reports and a case file on a significant incident can consist of over 100 separate documents. The MoD would dearly love to release all its UFO files, as the French have done, not least because of the burden of responding to requests on the subject (The MoD receives more Freedom of Information Act requests on UFOs than on any other subject). The complicating factor is the Data Protection Act. No personal information concerning witnesses can be released, so every page of every file has to be checked, and redacted to remove any such data. It's a massive job, and full disclosure is probably years away. Nonetheless, I greatly welcome this latest development, which should provoke further interest in the UFO phenomenon and which reinforces MoD's commitment to freedom of information and open government.

Roswell

On 10 April I'll be appearing on a new Channel Five documentary about the Roswell incident. On or around 2 July 1947 something crashed in the desert near Roswell in New Mexico, USA. The military said that they had recovered a "flying disc", but quickly retracted the statement and claimed that the object that crashed was just a weather balloon. As we approach the 60th anniversary of this most famous of all UFO incidents, this new investigative documentary examines the various theories about Roswell and features the testimony of believers and sceptics alike. The programme runs from 8pm to 9pm and was made by Love Productions, who also made "Bermuda Triangle - The True Story".

9/11

On 5 April I'll be taking part in a three hour debate about 9/11, on James Whale's radio show on TalkSport. The other participants are former MI5 officer Annie Machon, author Ian Henshall and researcher Tim Sparke. We'll be discussing and debating the various conspiracy theories that surround 9/11 and taking calls from listeners who want to have their say. I'll be defending the US Government's official view on 9/11, so I'm expecting a rough ride from conspiracy theorists. TalkSport broadcasts on 1089/1053 AM to all of the UK, and you can listen to the show live over the internet via a link at their http://www.talksport.net website. The debate will start at 10pm and run through to 1am.

MOD Psychic Study

It has been revealed that in 2001/02 the Ministry of Defence ran a secret project aimed at recruiting psychics. The official term used was remote viewing (sometimes known as psychic spying) but what this amounts to is seeing whether people can use ESP to track down people and items of interest to the government and the military. Both the Pentagon and the CIA funded remote viewing programmes aimed at searching for hostages in Beirut, arms dumps, drugs caches and terrorists, as well as attempting to identify the location of Soviet ballistic missile submarines. When I was running the MoD's UFO project in the Nineties I was approached by some people who claimed to be able to be able to remote view and I had some speculative discussions about this with colleagues in the Defence Intelligence Staff. But until now, there was no indication that a study was ever commissioned. The report was classified Secret UK Eyes Only and ran to 168 pages. Only three copies were ever made. The tests themselves took place in a commercial property, to disguise the fact that this was a government programme. The potential remote viewers were monitored by a sophisticated array of equipment and attempted to ascertain the test targets, images of which were placed in sealed envelopes. While many remote viewers were adjudged not to have accessed the target, some assessments stated that "the subject may have accessed the target" or that the subject "had accessed some of the features associated with the target". The ultimate aim of this study was "the selection of one or more individuals who it is felt can be 'trusted' to be used for the sensitive targets". The "sensitive targets" are not detailed, but based on the CIA's project and bearing in mind the date of the MoD study, it would be surprising if the targets did not include Iraqi weapons of mass destruction and Osama Bin Laden.

The Cosford Incident

On 1 November 2006 I fronted a Channel Five documentary, The British UFO Mystery. The programme focused on a wave of UFO sightings that occurred on 30 and 31 March 1993, where many of the witnesses were police officers and military personnel. The UFO was described by some as a vast triangular-shaped craft, capable of accelerating in seconds from a virtual hover to speeds of around Mach 2. Steel Spyda, the production company that made the show, used the Freedom of Information Act to obtain the MOD case file on the incident, which runs to over 100 pages. The documentary drew an audience of over one million and the subsequent public interest led the MOD to publish the case file on its website, in the Freedom of Information section. More details of this case and the documentary can be found in "The Cosford Incident", in the Selected Articles section of my website.

Nick Pope Resigns From MOD

I resigned from the Ministry of Defence in 2006 and left the Department in October, after 21 years of Government service. I greatly enjoyed my MOD career and had a series of fascinating jobs, but wanted to devote more time to my various business interests. My departure became an international news story, but much of the media coverage was exaggerated. I never claimed that an alien invasion was imminent. What I said was that the UFO phenomenon raises some flight safety, defence and national security issues and that in view of this, sightings shouldn't be dismissed without first undertaking some form of proper scientific investigation.

Beyond Magazine

Beyond Magazine is a new publication focusing on the paranormal and the unexplained. I have been asked to write a regular column for the magazine and will be using this to highlight some of the most intriguing UFO incidents investigated by the Ministry of Defence. A link to the magazine's website can be found in the Links section of this site.

This guy Nick Pope deservers a listen too with an OPEN mind , he was a British Government MOD investigator and when he is saying that there is something out there then i for one iam listening.

http://www.nickpope.net/biography.htm

How is this a UFO "confirmation"?

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Do you (Maroonlegions) actually have an opinion on this, or do you just trawl the internet looking for any daft theories/stories, then completely copy the story and add the :eek: smiley?

Fecking weirdo :P

maroonlegions
Do you (Maroonlegions) actually have an opinion on this, or do you just trawl the internet looking for any daft theories/stories, then completely copy the story and add the :eek: smiley?

Fecking weirdo :P

:P

yes i have an opinion and when i choose to post it with a post, I WILL DECIDE to post it and not from pressure from a weirdo like you , so you calling a MOD investigator daft then :eek: the reason i post certain links from other sites is that they tend to hold more information on subjects the media either ignore or put out half baked stories about ;) and if people are interested then they are the ones i hope can read them and take what THEY want from it , nothing is ever black and white but you tend to judge and condemn rather too quickly , not a very intelligent way to go about information that one day might come back to haunt us but each to their own eh, remember people see things differently from others and its the same with information , we tend to see things from NOT what they are but from WHO WE ARE.:eek::eek::eek::eek::107years:

yes i have an opinion and when i choose to post it with a post, I WILL DECIDE to post it and not from pressure from a weirdo like you , so you calling a MOD investigator daft then :eek: the reason i post certain links from other sites is that they tend to hold more information on subjects the media either ignore or put out half baked stories about ;) and if people are interested then they are the ones i hope can read them and take what THEY want from it , nothing is ever black and white but you tend to judge and condemn rather too quickly , not a very intelligent way to go about information that one day might come back to haunt us but each to their own eh, remember people see things differently from others and its the same with information , we tend to see things from NOT what they are but from WHO WE ARE.:eek::eek::eek::eek::107years:

I'm confused...who's the MOD investigator? You?

Pretty sure willy hills suspended betting on hearts new manager when the rumour was Gullit.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Being called a weirdo from a loony like yourself, I can live with :P

That's what I thought when I heard about it. Why Alabama of all places?! Assuming that 'Blossom' psychic is a yank, it just seems lazy to pick Alabama. The ethnocentrism of Americans is unbelievable.

That's what I thought when I heard about it. Why Alabama of all places?! Assuming that 'Blossom' psychic is a yank, it just seems lazy to pick Alabama. The ethnocentrism of Americans is unbelievable.

She's Australian. Who'd have known?

It's nice that the aliens have taken the time to learn English, though.

It would have been very problematic if such an advanced civilisation had given themselves an abstract name that had no easy translation.

maroonlegions

now, now, young man i might post information from different sites but one does not hide from comedians or even feel the NEED to hide , i have the B**** to post un- conventional topics but i will leave it to the mainstream media to by pass the real truth and reality and hide behind their watered up version of world affairs if you don't mind .Nice little song from the below link that kinda sums up the insanity.:cool:;)

;)

Course not, haven't you seen Independence Day?

Course not, haven't you seen Independence Day?

According to ML they can paint their UFO to look like the moon so they can sneak up on us. Clever bassas these aliens.

The People's Chimp
I've never heard so much garbage in all my life!

You obviously don't read many of your posts.

The Mighty Thor
Are they here yet then?

Of course they are, they just haven't switched off their cloaking device yet. :)

ML - Thanks for putting links in your posts these days... But for goodness sake... Put them in the original one. You don't need to quote yourself and add it.

Again I like reading this kind of stuff but it makes you look like an attention seeking plonker, like coppercrutch.

You mike talk sense.. But its the way you talk it!

What a surprise! The aliens didn't turn up after all.:sad:

Lets hope we can pump the hobos before the next invasion.:107years:;):eek::P

Anyone who genuinely believed that UFOs were going to turn up today because some self-proclaimed 'psychic' said so, really needs to take a long, hard look at themselves. Absolute crazy talk.

Anyone who genuinely believed that UFOs were going to turn up today because some self-proclaimed 'psychic' said so, really needs to take a long, hard look at themselves. Absolute crazy talk.

What do you mean they arent coming ???(Takes silver tin foil hat off and comes out from his home made bunker)

I thought it was so real too....................:P

maroonlegions

Some 'psychics really set themselves up and deserve to be slated , unless she was mis - quoted or done it for a laugh :eek::eek:, only she will know but no one now will take her as seriously as before , as i do feel that some 'psychics are genuine and in some states of America they are used by the police, courts and CIA in the investigation of crimes i do feel she has made a right donkey of herself.:rolleyes:

maroonlegions
ML - Thanks for putting links in your posts these days... But for goodness sake... Put them in the original one. You don't need to quote yourself and add it.

Again I like reading this kind of stuff but it makes you look like an attention seeking plonker, like coppercrutch.

You mike talk sense.. But its the way you talk it!

point taken my good man , attention seeker iam not there are enough on JKB for right or wrong reasons , in my attempts to post some information on various topics one can get caught up in quick defensive reply"s and end up REPEATING ONES SELF, MOST ANNOYING I ADMIT but its good to know that there is some folk who have an interest and can read and see between the lines of the main stream media's vegetable news reporting .:)

Archived