14th October 2008, UFO confirmation!!!

Walter Bishop

200milesfromgorgie

erm guys...think you should look at the news!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7664888.stm

ha!

Guest GhostHunter

The USA is still 7/8 hours behind, so unless the US government has "bought" a stake in the time difference .... There's still Time...

:)

The Mighty Thor
The USA is still 7/8 hours behind, so unless the US government has "bought" a stake in the time difference .... There's still Time...

:)

I'm almost disappointed. I was looking forward to seeing a 2,000 mile wide spaceship beyond my comprehension. Maybe there's been a headwind and they'll be a few days late. :)

Horatio Caine

It's got really dull here. I had just assumed that was due to a 2000 mile long spaceship blotting out the sun.

Is it not?

It's got really dull here. I had just assumed that was due to a 2000 mile long spaceship blotting out the sun.

Is it not?

How can it be dull in Narnia? Go annoy some talking lions.

jamtartsandbees

Ahh sod it the wifes peeved because I made a mud sculpture of a mountain in the kitchen. I stole the kid next doors fisher price keyboard and I have sat the whole day on top of a hill waiting with my camera. Nothings happened and I'm giving up :P

The Mighty Thor
Either the link's not working or she's ceased to exist:eek:

She doesn't do normal methods of communication bud. You need to get in touch with her by channeling your thoughts to her. :)

maroonlegions
Ahh sod it the wifes peeved because I made a mud sculpture of a mountain in the kitchen. I stole the kid next doors fisher price keyboard and I have sat the whole day on top of a hill waiting with my camera. Nothings happened and I'm giving up :P

then its back to the kitchen to clear up the mud followed by an explanation to the kids next door parents ,followed by an interview with the police and guys in white coats but all in all a change from the humdrum of daily life.:107years:

maroonlegions

Flown Home: ET Fan In Airship Bid

Channel Crossing Video

* Yves Rossy Jetman Aims For Channel 1:31

Choose Your News

Personalise your news

Help

Use the drop down menu below to filter stories and videos the way you want - when you want it!

Pick your News

An artists impression of Jolanta Bledaite Teen Admits Dumping Head chevron

David And Victoria Beckham At Fragrance Launch Arrests On Beckham Theft chevron

EXCLUSIVE

40 % price drop UK House Prices Down 40% chevron

Bryan Hardwick and family 'Conker' Death Charges chevron

Kate Middleton Kate Snapped On Mobile chevron

David Morgan, co-owner of the Gold Heart pub Lager Louts Ruin The Pub chevron

Kitten Reward For Cat 'Killer' chevron

Glasgow airport terror attack CCTV New Images Of Car Bomb chevron

12:48pm UK, Saturday September 27, 2008

A Frenchman inspired by the classic film ET is hoping to become the first person to cross the English Channel in a pedal-powered airship.

ET poster

Pilot Rousson got his idea from a scene in the film ET

Stephane Rousson, 39, from Nice, said he is keeping his fingers crossed for perfect early morning weather conditions on Sunday to help carry him from Hythe in Kent to Wissant while suspended from the miniature Zeppelin.

It will be Rousson's second attempt at crossing the 28-mile stretch across one of the world's busiest shipping lanes after he was forced to postpone the challenge in June due to strong winds.

It follows the success of Swiss adventurer Yves Rossy, who became the first person to fly solo across the sea using a single jet-powered wing on Friday.

Rousson's love affair with aviation began as a child after watching Steven Spielberg's alien adventure and led to him gaining a pilot's licence.

He said: "I have to make the right decision about whether to go ahead and do this because it costs a lot of money, 5,000 euros for the gas, for two assistance boats and other things.

"At the moment the weather forecast is looking good, with just the right amount of wind to help me in the right direction, but I will not know with absolute certainty about whether it will happen until the morning."

The 16-metre-long helium-filled blimp, nicknamed "Miss Louise" after his former girlfriend, requires light gusts of only two knots to become airborne.

During the challenge, Rousson will sit underneath the envelope in a carbon fibre gondola, powering the two propellers with his feet using a bicycle-like contraption.

The Frenchman qualified as a pilot in 2001, at a time when the industry took a downturn.

Jobless, he devised a new way to employ his aeronautics knowledge and at the same time fulfil his passion for flying with the help of sponsors.

Rousson said he also drew inspiration for his venture from the successful Channel crossing in 1979 of the Gossamer Albatross, a human-powered aircraft piloted by cyclist Bryan Allen and built by engineer Dr Paul MacCready.

taken from Sky News.

wonder if he knows Blossom eh.:107years::rolleyes:

Any update on this one ML? Looks like the aliens got lost on the way. Is it true that she has made a lot of money and now closed down her website?

Oh well, next time eh?

:P

the reason i post certain links from other sites is that they tend to hold more information on subjects the media either ignore or put out half baked stories about

Yeah but most of the time your links don't work. Or is that some other unseen force deliberately interrupting your lines of communication in a bold attempt to stop you putting the real truth out there for all us poor blinkered souls?

Yeah but most of the time your links don't work. Or is that some other unseen force deliberately interrupting your lines of communication in a bold attempt to stop you putting the real truth out there for all us poor blinkered souls?

His links would work if he intended them to I think:

http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/

The woman is mentally ill.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=rm4v8ylAxTc

This, however, is hilarious:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc5caJLnN0o

He is going to be really annoyed if the aliens do turn up now. I saw on the David Icke website that they saw the spaceship flying past on the way to Jupiter. It will take a few days for them to turn round but they will be here soon. Honest.

Archived