The official post a picture get it up the Hobos thread

Guest gorgie kev

has anyone got a picture of Jamie Mac scoring against them in the cup final...:107years:

has anyone got a picture of Jamie Mac scoring against them in the cup final...:107years:

3084960.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A663B2D1FB88506A1A9930FDCFC4C15FBB

[ATTACH]1099[/ATTACH]

My mate who worked in the livi store done that, and he got in some serious sheet for doing it.

Funny as feck

:107years:

Gimme an H...
_38649555_devriesceleb300.jpg

_38420351_stampwinner300.jpg

0,,10289~3660960,00.jpg

Please

Please

Please

Please

Please

Please tell me that someone can find or get a better resolution version of that Phil Stamp picture? Or any other Phil Stamp picture from that derby that would do as a nice great big wallpaper!

Please.

It's time to introduce Kickback to my badge kissing flatmate Roman (named after a certain Mr Bednar, who scored to give us a win against der Hun on his first birthday).

He learned this ditty in April 2006. Dunno where he picked it up from...

There's no escaping derby week in my flat. Between this and his equally impressive Muppet Song rendition (dedicated to Hobo's everywhere), I'll be well up for it by Sunday.

Gimme an H...
It's time to introduce Kickback to my badge kissing flatmate Roman (named after a certain Mr Bednar, who scored to give us a win against der Hun on his first birthday).

There's no escaping derby week in my flat. Between this and his equally impressive Muppet Song rendition (dedicated to Hobo's everywhere), I'll be well up for it by Sunday.

That is all kinds of awesome.

LOL!

Thank you i'm so glad i lived wintess that moment.

absolute genius. :107years::107years::):P:):P

The People's Chimp
Is that in reference to Phil Stamp?

:)

Yip.

Quite a nice headline that one:

FIRST CLASS STAMP.

Archived